• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Then your blog is literally not gonna get accepted… you should just listen to Lephy because if you actually scale it from manga/toei then you’ll have a much higher chance of it getting accepted whereas if you use the game you have a 0% chance
My blog being accepted or not is none of ur concerns. But your suggestion will be reflected upon in the future.

Ki being a universal energy system has nothing to do with specific continuities. Unless you are arguing somehow that Ki doesn't increase your stats just because of continuities. Nor did I say its for a game only thing, Your are using the wrong blog, one is universal system and one is for ki various effects. Using a false equivalent fallacy to argue with me isn't going to work. For once, energy system I made, was never stated to be for a game continuities, you are just assuming it is, completely senseless reasoning. It was never once established for specific or only continuities. The specific feat I used for the ki various effect, was the ziku interaction feat. There is no proven contradiction and no reason for it not apply as they weren't proven to be fundamentally different. The continuities argument as no bases and holds no merits.

I never expressed, that I didn't like how this site works, nor did I ever request your opinion on this matter, nor is your opinion a standard nor does it affect my blog. Express your opinion to whom it may concern and interest. Your comment wasn't ignored, it was simply irrelevant to the comment you quoted. Don't reply to me with this discussion again, and refrain from wasting my time in the future altogether. Your arguments holds no weight and their will be no changes in my blog.
Expressing my opinion is within my rights, buddy. Just like any other person here. This comment of yours is unacceptable.

But there is no lack of evidence on my side.
Oh Cool
Show me the "Evidence that you speak of that states and/or showcases or even remotely implies that Ki in the Manga/Toei continuity has the same effects as the games
I'll wait :)
I never said all effects would apply. Unless the difference is day and night. Thus your example is irrelevant, ki can interact with it, and there is no reason for it to not apply
There is NO reason for it to apply either lol
What's the reason for it to apply???

We only apply stuff when their is clear REASON for it to be applied
We don't apply stuff because 'there is no reason not to"

That's like saying we should give every character in sonic flight because their is no statement stating that sonic characters can't fly
The evidence is there, ki did it and they both share it with no fundamental distinction. Its the assumption that it doesn't that lacks the weight and evidence. Unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they function differently, them being functioning the same is proved, your example again doesn't prove anything in this situation.
So Ki in games has the "effect" and the feats
The "Cause" for Ki in games and manga/toei is the same
Thus Ki in manga/toei can do it (despite no shred of evidence stating or showing or implying it can)
And because nothing states otherwise it's supposed to be undeniable fact...

That kind of reason is NOT beyond a reasonable doubt sir
That reasoning is the very personification of concern

You did not prove anything
And a lack of statements saying "it cannot" DOES NOT MEAN "it can"

You need to prove the "It can" not say that because nothing states "it cannot" then "it can"

There is no reason to assume it wont work in the other continuity. The bases of ki can interact with that world. So it can logically do the same in the other unless proven it cannot. If their was a world like that in other canon, it would logically mean they could also do the same. There is no same cause=same effects arguments here. You are the one that needs to prove a contradiction, to prove they aren't the same, just because of continuities is not sufficient evidences, they could be different canon but have ki interacting the same way. You are the one assuming it doesn't with unjustified reasoning.
There is EQUALLY no reason to assume it works in other across other continuities as well.
And your only evidence to suggest it can do so is because Ki in another continuity can do the same and you've shown not one piece of evidence of the manga/toei connecting to the games.
You are the one who will listen to this
I already addressed those arguments above, I have no interest in continuing this ad nauseam. So in now and in the future stop quoting me, replying to me with this discussion. Stop wasting my time, and express your opinion to whom it may interest, not me. If all are unanimously saying its flawed, it's because they lack the understanding, just because they gather doesn't make their idea any logically right. They reasoning is flawed and thus their suggestion will not be added to my blog. I never said, I would make this idea accepted nor any sooner in particular, this is a misconception and an assumption. The ki various effect blog is a work in progress and is not completed. I can cook a good meal, thus I will stay in my kitchen and continuing playing with the fire.
I have to wonder if you believe anything your saying at all

Regardless, your clearly a Bomb waiting to go off

If you get at least 1 staff to agree with you then I will personally convince everyone here to agree with you and admit we were wrong because you would have done the impossible

it actually is as supporters of the verse and them agreeing with contents on it that should get applied, but since you want to be the lone wolf, it is what it is

Oh Cool
Show me the "Evidence that you speak of that states and/or showcases or even remotely implies that Ki in the Manga/Toei continuity has the same effects as the games
I'll wait :)

There is NO reason for it to apply either lol
What's the reason for it to apply???

We only apply stuff when their is clear REASON for it to be applied
We don't apply stuff because 'there is no reason not to"

That's like saying we should give every character in sonic flight because their is no statement stating that sonic characters can't fly

So Ki in games has the "effect" and the feats
The "Cause" for Ki in games and manga/toei is the same
Thus Ki in manga/toei can do it (despite no shred of evidence stating or showing or implying it can)
And because nothing states otherwise it's supposed to be undeniable fact...

That kind of reason is NOT beyond a reasonable doubt sir
That reasoning is the very personification of concern

You did not prove anything
And a lack of statements saying "it cannot" DOES NOT MEAN "it can"

You need to prove the "It can" not say that because nothing states "it cannot" then "it can"

There is EQUALLY no reason to assume it works in other across other continuities as well.
And your only evidence to suggest it can do so is because Ki in another continuity can do the same and you've shown not one piece of evidence of the manga/toei connecting to the games.

I have to wonder if you believe anything your saying at all

Regardless, your clearly a Bomb waiting to go off

If you get at least 1 staff to agree with you then I will personally convince everyone here to agree with you and admit we were wrong because you would have done the impossible
I have zero interest in this discussion. Stop with this pointless discussion, you are only arguing with yourself at this moment. Nothing you have said proves nor will change anything in regards to my own blog just a repeating cycle. Mind your own business and stay out of mine. Do not put me in this discussion again. Don't reply to me again. This is your last warning.

Even if a staff agreed, I still would 100% disagree with applying non canon bs to canon. If he instead proved the game(s) as canon, then I would agree.
Well tbf
He already has proved it
His proof is
"There is nothing stating that they aren't connected thus they are"

Nothing you have said proves nor will change anything in regards to my own blog just a repeating cycle.
Then know your Blog will never be accepted here :)
Mind your own business and stay out of mine.
What you try to apply to this website that will end up representing the DB Fandom Indexing and Consistency here on VBW, becomes our business Sir
Do not put me in this discussion again. Don't reply to me again. This is your last warning.
Yeah
If you can't accept opinions and constructive criticism then you truly dont belong here in a Discussion thread where everyone is free to state their thoughts and opinions and where people are free to agree or disagree

If you're just making this blog as a personal index of composite DB ki, without any intentions of getting it accepted on site, then sure.
My blog getting accepted or not doesn't concerns you only me. Any reasons that I haven't specifically stated is an assumption.
Expressing my opinion is within my rights, buddy. Just like any other person here. This comment of yours is unacceptable.
You have the right to express your opinion to whom it may interest. I have zero interest in discussing this with you or anyone on that matter any further. I never once asked your opinion about that specific blog , someone mentioned their disagreement with the ziku stuff. That is okay, we can disagree and move on. But I will not continue to entertain this beyond what I already stated.
I wonder why would he do a blog on this wiki if he knows that doing it as he's it won't be accepted on this wiki...
My blog is a work in progress. It may eventually change, but I never once expressed the idea to specifically make the ki various effect accepted.

You gonna kill him if he does? That's kinda messed up actually.
I think you blog have one thing that i agree.
No, I expressed my desire to remain out of this discussion multiple times and this person keeps replying to me with the discussion.
You can agree or disagree with my blog, it doesn't change anything on my side at that point.

Well tbf
He already has proved it
His proof is
"There is nothing stating that they aren't connected thus they are"

Then know your Blog will never be accepted here :)

What you try to apply to this website that will end up representing the DB Fandom Indexing and Consistency here on VBW, becomes our business Sir

Yeah
If you can't accept opinions and constructive criticism then you truly dont belong here in a Discussion thread where everyone is free to state their thoughts and opinions and where people are free to agree or disagree
My blog getting or not getting accepted is NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS nor did i request to know your opinion on that matter.

I never said, nor expressed the desires to make ki various effect into a content revision nor any sooner has its still a work in progress. If I ever expressed the desire to do that such, you can make it your business in that content revision not when it was never proven to be used as a content revision as of speaking of now , if not as it's stands its none of your business, it's my blog, my ideas.

You can express your "opinion" or make a "criticism" for my blog (even thought I never asked yours in that manner) it doesn't make it logically right, nor do I have to agree with it or continue a discussion that I have ZERO interest in. I belong to where I choose to go, the only reason I commented here is because people keep mentioning my blog despite the fact that I never expressed the desire to have anyone talk about.

My blog getting or not getting accepted is NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS nor did i request to know your opinion on that matter.

I never said, nor expressed the desires to make ki various effect into a content revision nor any sooner has its still a work in progress. If I ever expressed the desire to do that such, you can make it your business in that content revision not when it was never proven to be used as a content revision as of speaking of now , if not as it's stands its none of your business, it's my blog, my ideas.

You can express your "opinion" or make a "criticism" for my blog (even thought I never asked yours in that manner) it doesn't make it logically right, nor do I have to agree with it or continue a discussion that I have ZERO interest in. I belong to where I choose to go, the only reason I commented here is because people keep mentioning my blog despite the fact that I never expressed the desire to have anyone talk about.
💀

It ain't that deep bro.

Well tbf
He already has proved it
His proof is
"There is nothing stating that they aren't connected thus they are
you are right, Ki, chaos energy, chackra and reisatsu are all the same thing, why? there is no proof that they aren't of course, wasn't it obvious?

No, I expressed my desire to remain out of this discussion multiple times and this person keeps replying to me with the discussion.
You can agree or disagree with my blog, it doesn't change anything on my side at that point.
you know that you can, you know, just stop answering and ignore him? like, it isn't hard

you know that you can, you know, just stop answering and ignore him? like, it isn't hard
I thought it could be resolved by simply saying no, and the other side would understand and stop this pointless discussion and wasting their and my time (which you are also doing by trying to strawman my points above with other fictional energy system). But it seems, I will simply have to ignore it and move on (would be easier with a block option), as others seems to like engaging in that discussion.

Why? They get stomped by Goku and Vegeta, they should't be that stronger.
The fight Bergamo had with Goku literally tanking several punches and then getting Goku to go SSJ and "It wasn't even his real power." he and his brothers also pushed the saiyans to use SSJ. They also tanked combined attacks from Gohan and Piccolo.

The fight Bergamo had with Goku literally tanking several punches and then getting Goku to go SSJ and "It wasn't even his real power." he and his brothers also pushed the saiyans to use SSJ. They also tanked combined attacks from Gohan and Piccolo.
Bergamo literally is 4-B for a 2-C jusitfication and Buu is 4-B because he hasn’t done any training so his feat is considered a gag, but then you take into account his statement in super hero and it seems to make sense but I remember there was like a list of tier 4 characters we named one time who had 2-C justifications there should be a crt to make all of ‘em 2-C

Bergamo literally is 4-B for a 2-C jusitfication and Buu is 4-B because he hasn’t done any training so his feat is considered a gag, but then you take into account his statement in super hero and it seems to make sense but I remember there was like a list of tier 4 characters we named one time who had 2-C justifications there should be a crt to make all of ‘em 2-C
oh yeah I still have that list I think I will make the CRT tomorrow

Keep the rookie cool, lol, he seems like a nice guy, but I also completely agree with withdrawing the game, although I will be making a very giant CRT (to fit everything and all cosmology stay right)

For now the games are not linked to vsbttles, but the work is very different, anyway, I'll leave this subject for something surprising

Back