• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's not ki in the sense of being a spiritual power that comes from courage and right mindedness, it just has it's similarities from being another type of energy

i was also not liking how the page was fully about regular ki, and them it suddenly had Power of Destruction
Since you made a page for "normal ki"

What do you think of the PoD page, it's just "God ki" and within those categories.

Then the profile would look like this.

"God Ki (Normal/Common and Power of Destruction)"

Just an idea I thought of now.

If I generate a glass filled with water, does that mean glass is the same as water?
imo that is not a good example. the glass of water here is the baseline ability and technique like kamehameha. If I add blue color to the water I'll have blue water. If I add purple I'll have purple water.

We don't, but sure your choice
Okay then why did you say what I said was what you said?
If I generate a glass filled with water, does that mean glass is the same as water?
No, but if you generate a ki based attack using a special type of ki. Then, it’s still a ki based attack. We see Toppo use this move in the anime. He makes a tiny flick of Hakai energy to erase Frieza’s supernova attack that has enough power to “destroy a planet.”

With the topic of conceptual manipulation it is a little more understandable but not in terms of the manipulation of the soul, which is explicitly described in ki as the manipulation of the spirit...

With the topic of conceptual manipulation it is a little more understandable but not in terms of the manipulation of the soul, which is explicitly described in ki as the manipulation of the spirit...
All that's left is for someone to try to make a crt to join soul manipulation, the blog didn't cover that.

In the manga there is a quote about Ki being the user's own soul, so technically they should gain soul manipulation by the limited
Moro, who by absorbing vital energy/ki, also absorbed the souls of those he affected with his power is a clear example, just as the Yadratian previously explained to Vegeta that Ki was the manipulation of the spirit among other things.

Last edited:
Wouldn't time stop/time skip resistance and resistance to absolute zero also be a property of Kai at 2c and above? Goku using KK annulled the effects of time skip, Jiren's resistance of time stop was attributed to his power, Vegeta likewise completely resisted AZ when he went ssj,

Yup, Power of Destruction is not ki, so making a separate page will be better
In my opinion, there appear to be 2 forms of destruction, power of destruction and energy of destruction. POD seems to be the more hax version, doesn't travel, the target just vanishes, EOD seems to be the ki based one, and it's power can be regulated on a target, sidra have a weakened version, Toppo's version was much stronger than that one but still non lethal

It was android 8 who taught goku that killing is bad
He was learning and giving justifications for why not killing is not precisely that he does not kill his enemies for something like good or evil but rather to have future opponents to fight for as he explained it to Merus.

I think remembering without sources that Toriyama never conceived the character of Goku as a hero or something like that, Goku himself claims that he is not a hero, he is not guided by the morals of a "normal person" after all.
I was going to quote goku's super saiyan speech but didn't dub change the original speech or something like that

The thing is that people, depending on how they have consumed DB, such as anime or manga (as in my case), have a different perception of Goku's character since his actions and attitudes are expressed in different ways. Likewise, Goku has always had questionable actions but in Super he became a little more stupid and carefree.

Back