• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think he means without multipliers.
Oh, then we have an argument. Both of them are growing as they fight, but Luffy is basically coated in armor, immune to bludgeoning, and can punch Goku's organs. Also, he can see the future, and detect Goku, and turn things into rubber. G5 would grab a Kamehameha and arc it back at him.

I think it would be very difficult for Luffy to overcome the automatic defenses of Goku's body even with his denial of durability since he has the barriers of auras, barriers, his automatic defense, high-level instinctive reaction, telekinesis, paralysis, BFR, attacks aerials, creation of illusions, the giant of light, BFR, Luffy could not know how strong Goku is thanks to his resistance to information analysis, also the red roc would not be as effective thanks to the fact that Goku can withstand high levels of temperature, Also the fact that Goku has a very broken analytical prediction but Luffy along with his precognition, type 8 immortality, regeneration, resurrection and resistance to forceful attacks makes things a little more difficult.

I think it would be very difficult for Luffy to overcome the automatic defenses of Goku's body even with his denial of durability since he has the barriers of auras, barriers, his automatic defense, high-level instinctive reaction, telekinesis, paralysis, BFR, attacks aerials, creation of illusions, the giant of light, BFR, Luffy could not know how strong Goku is thanks to his resistance to information analysis, also the red roc would not be as effective thanks to the fact that Goku can withstand high levels of temperature, Also the fact that Goku has a very broken analytical prediction but Luffy along with his precognition, type 8 immortality, regeneration, resurrection and resistance to forceful attacks makes things a little more difficult.
Luffy can't resurrect anymore, but his analytical prediction is pretty broken too.

And although it is not accepted here there is also the resistance to Uranai Baba's precognition that was supposedly alluded to in the Saiyan saga with Nappa and Vegeta, although I don't think it is valid but Uranai Baba's future vision was never used again so it's weird

Goku isn't literally immune to people seeing his movements and thinking about it.
he is capable of analyzing and copying techniques of others just by looking, completely understanding complex abilities. He is capable of anticipating an enemy's direction of movement based on this principle. Luffy has only been shown to copy techniques limited to skills done without supernatural abilities, as in superhuman physical techniques like the Soru, which consists of kicking the ground over 10 times in an instant in order to move at supernatural speeds It is similar to the analytical prediction of Goku as a child when he went to train with Karin or what he did against Roshi when he imitated all of his techniques just by seeing them in the first Tenkaichi Budokai to which Roshi decided to use the Suiken technique so that he would not predict his next attacks. to which Goku got used to creating the Saruken that was unpredictable for Roshi, those are things that are left out in Goku's profile

Oh, then we have an argument. Both of them are growing as they fight, but Luffy is basically coated in armor, immune to bludgeoning, and can punch Goku's organs. Also, he can see the future, and detect Goku, and turn things into rubber. G5 would grab a Kamehameha and arc it back at him.
I don’t really care for the debate, but internal damage probably wouldn’t work to put him down. At least, not in one shot. Black’s Divine Lasso impales through the body and detonates, and he was able to get back up and keep fighting.

I don’t really care for the debate, but internal damage probably wouldn’t work to put him down. At least, not in one shot. Black’s Divine Lasso impales through the body and detonates, and he was able to get back up and keep fighting.
I mean the manga version

he is capable of analyzing and copying techniques of others just by looking, completely understanding complex abilities. He is capable of anticipating an enemy's direction of movement based on this principle. Luffy has only been shown to copy techniques limited to skills done without supernatural abilities, as in superhuman physical techniques like the Soru, which consists of kicking the ground over 10 times in an instant in order to move at supernatural speeds It is similar to the analytical prediction of Goku as a child when he went to train with Karin or what he did against Roshi when he imitated all of his techniques just by seeing them in the first Tenkaichi Budokai to which Roshi decided to use the Suiken technique so that he would not predict his next attacks. to which Goku got used to creating the Saruken that was unpredictable for Roshi, those are things that are left out in Goku's profile
That's mimicry, not Analytical prediction

Now with the time rings crt kind of complete, am I missing anything related to the time hyperlinks for the canon?

Unless someone wants to give the time machine as equipment to Future Trunks, or delve into that hakai erasing zamasu thing and I don't know what.

Now with the time rings crt kind of complete, am I missing anything related to the time hyperlinks for the canon?

Unless someone wants to give the time machine as equipment to Future Trunks, or delve into that hakai erasing zamasu thing and I don't know what.
It’s interesting/funny to me that Black was given the Acausality for it but Beerus wasn’t given the necessary temporal erasure to cause the need for it.

It’s interesting/funny to me that Black was given the Acausality for it but Beerus wasn’t given the necessary temporal erasure to cause the need for it.
It wasn't accepted as temporal erasure, it was accepted as it simply making the timeline not split and making your past affect your future instead of the said split happening

It wasn't accepted as temporal erasure, it was accepted as it simply making the timeline not split and making your past affect your future instead of the said split happening
I remember when someone tried making that a official power when Beerus first preformed that feat.

The Daishinkan profile is missing which is low 1-C above Zen'ō

Goku Black could give him space-time manipulation low 1-C, he cut through space-time and saw several parallel worlds, past and future
That is not what he said tho...........he was teorizing that it could be leading to another universe, and then said that it was actually his own hate making form

On the one hand not being capable of flying puts him at a severe disadvantage. He is also outranged. Luffy has no answer for telekinesis though Goku doesn't use it in character.
On the other hand he is immune to blunt force which limits Goku to beam attacks Kienzan which are all extremely telegraphic. His fighting style is also not martial arts based but rather comparable to Buu's fighting style which gave Goku a hard time. Future sight also hard counters Warp Kamehameha and God Bind.

IMO it could go either way. Both have win cons.
In the MUI Goku uses telekinesis in combat

Disagree with this, but it’s whatever. 🤷‍♀️
It's not ki in the sense of being a spiritual power that comes from courage and right mindedness, it just has it's similarities from being another type of energy

i was also not liking how the page was fully about regular ki, and them it suddenly had Power of Destruction

It's not ki in the sense of being a spiritual power that comes from courage and right mindedness, it just has it's similarities from being another type of energy

i was also not liking how the page was fully about regular ki, and them it suddenly had Power of Destruction
It’s a type of God Ki like how God Ki is a type of normal Ki

The manga delves more into this concept with the aura of a god stuff, but being called an energy and the aura not being able to be sensed like god ki heavily implies it’s a type of ki. If we use the logic of using outside sources to confirm a canon thing like how we did for Cell it’s outright stated that EoD is a type of ki.

Back