• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't know why you guys are still trying to cook neutral space instead of trying hypertime lines.
Yeah, Low 1-C neutral zone is basically a lost cause. It was already determined in the [above baseline 2-A] staff thread that visuals don’t work as even supporting evidence. If you were to take visuals seriously, then technically speaking, the observable universe, the space-time bubble as a whole, and the space between all share the same dimensionality, and basically everything would be downgraded to 3-A.

What do you have that can explicitly showcase that 5-dimensional axis to extend that long?
so, it need to be explicitly stated that the space between space-time continuum/timeline is 5-dimensional axis before we talking about its size, or just have evidence that it significant in size is enough??
I don't know why you guys are still trying to cook neutral space instead of trying hypertime lines.
i have been arguing hypertimeline for years, but no one seem to acknowledge it it, so.................

Yeah, Low 1-C neutral zone is basically a lost cause. It was already determined in the [above baseline 2-A] staff thread that visuals don’t work as even supporting evidence. If you were to take visuals seriously, then technically speaking, the observable universe, the space-time bubble as a whole, and the space between all share the same dimensionality, and basically everything would be downgraded to 3-A.
Sir, yes sir.

so, it need to be explicitly stated that the space between space-time continuum/timeline is 5-dimensional axis before we talking about its size, or just have evidence that it significant in size is enough??

i have been arguing hypertimeline for years, but no one seem to acknowledge it it, so.................
I feel like there's miscommunication here.

The default assumption is that space-time continuums and parallel realities especially, are displaced across a 5-dimensional distance. You have to prove that this distance is large or infinite with statements.

Can't talk about the hyper-timeline stuff. DB seems to be cursed.

I feel like there's miscommunication here.

The default assumption is that space-time continuums and parallel realities especially, are displaced across a 5-dimensional distance. You have to prove that this distance is large or infinite with statements.

DB seems to be cursed

I believe this to be true, I'm laughing a lot about it.

Speaking of hypertimelines.

The individual universes are considered a space-time continuum, and the individual universes are composed of 3 spacetimes.
Note: We consider the universes in Dragon Ball alternate time-spaces relative to each other, hence why Zen'ō is rated as 2-C, despite the events in the Goku Black Saga showing parallel timelines encompassing the whole of the multiverse.

The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.

Like the Greek world
The Greek World is a greater timeline that embeds 4-dimensional space-time continuums

Had DB not cursed in some way, perhaps we would have had DB 6D

The Greek World is a greater timeline that embeds 4-dimensional space-time continuums

I guarantee this is just because of the realms being mentioned as infinite, DB cannot have a mention that the Universes are infinite or infinite dimensions ( who says it is hyperbole, poetry, or bad translation like the world of emptiness that has the same meaning as eternal, anyway, DB is only in this tier because we don't even have the creator's own lines of DB being as the word of a God)

The default assumption is that space-time continuums and parallel realities especially, are displaced across a 5-dimensional distance
oke, thank you then, some said to me that the space must be stated to be 5-dimensional axis, i feel like it is too hyper-specific
.....................well, can't argue with that lol

I guarantee this is just because of the realms being mentioned as infinite, DB cannot have a mention that the Universes are infinite or infinite dimensions ( who says it is hyperbole, poetry, or bad translation like the world of emptiness that has the same meaning as eternal, anyway, DB is only in this tier because we don't even have the creator's own lines of DB being as the word of a God)
I don't think it really matters since we're dealing with 4D.

Only a timeline has countless infinities of 3D space.

In the case of DB there are three infinite 4D that are within another space-time continuum called universe 7. And as time is infinite.

Countless infinities of 4D space.

And that’s just counting the individual universe.

And not the multiverse and the hypertimeline that encompasses them.

Don’t worry about hypertimelines for DB there‘s always people in the background working
You're cooking?

I don't think it really matters since we're dealing with 4D.

Only a timeline has countless infinities of 3D space.

In the case of DB there are three infinite 4D that are within another space-time continuum called universe 7. And as time is infinite.

Countless infinities of 4D space.

And that’s just counting the individual universe.

And not the multiverse and the hypertimeline that encompasses them.
If time is infinite wouldn't that make the multiverse 2-A?

Greenshifter already tried an upgrade like this under the basis that the Kaioshin realm being “eternal” or something like that meant the Macrocosm held infinite time and was therefore 2-A.

The problem is, time is infinite by default as it extends infinitely throughout past/present/future. I think Qawsedf’s response was something like “That’s not 2-A. The 4th dimension is a direction, and 2-A is an infinite number of 4th dimensional direction.”

But I find that confusing too, since DontTalk has explained before that a single direction of time can service multiple space-times. So 2-A isn’t when time is infinite, and it’s not when you have infinite 4th dimensional directions either… so what is it on a fundamental level (beyond just infinite space-times)?

The DB Multiverse? I already said that according to the hyperlines of time it would be 5D.

Since in the same way that a timeline has countless infinities of 3D space, hypertimelines would have to 5D.

I still don't know about everything, I'm still a bit new at the beginning of tier 1. So don't trust anything I say.

But at least I can see a possibility of 6D DB if they know how to cook well.

Greenshifter already tried an upgrade like this under the basis that the Kaioshin realm being “eternal” or something like that meant the Macrocosm held infinite time and was therefore 2-A.

The problem is, time is infinite by default as it extends infinitely throughout past/present/future. I think Qawsedf’s response was something like “That’s not 2-A. The 4th dimension is a direction, and 2-A is an infinite number of 4th dimensional direction.”

But I find that confusing too, since DontTalk has explained before that a single direction of time can service multiple space-times. So 2-A isn’t when time is infinite, and it’s not when you have infinite 4th dimensional directions either… so what is it on a fundamental level (beyond just infinite space-times)?
I understand
The DB Multiverse? I already said that according to the hyperlines of time it would be 5D.

Since in the same way that a timeline has countless infinities of 3D space, hypertimelines would have to 5D.

I still don't know about everything, I'm still a bit new at the beginning of tier 1. So don't trust anything I say.

But at least I can see a possibility of 6D DB if they know how to cook well.
I guarantee you that I understand less than what you said, for me the level is like those A+B= x calculations

I guarantee you that I understand less than what you said, for me the level is like those A+B= x calculations
This is why we are grateful that we are not members of the Staff to have to deal with several crts on R > f 1-A if the Ultima crt passes.

If a good part of the staff didn't want to come even close or called for something Low 1-C, I don't even want to imagine the wave of 1-A that will come.

This is why we are grateful that we are not members of the Staff to have to deal with several crts on R > f 1-A if the Ultima crt passes.

If a good part of the staff didn't want to come even close or called for something Low 1-C, I don't even want to imagine the wave of 1-A that will come.
Quite a headache

No. A 2-B multiverse is very technically a "5-D space containing many universes". It isn't Low 1-C.

What do you have that can explicitly showcase that 5-dimensional axis to extend that long? It can be 1 centimeter between universes in that axis and still be a proper multiverse. If I have a million 2-dimensional planes stacked up with 1 yoctometer between them, it'd be doubtful if I hit 10-B via destroying them all, and similar logic applies. And please don't bring up the visuals, by that logic the timeline would be Low 2-C since higher-dimensional visual depiction isn't what's happening there.

It sucks but at this point, you need proper statements and not just visual cues.
No I get this, but the macrocasm each contain 3 universal realms, example, the mortal universe, otherworld and Kaioshin realm.

Between 2 macrocasms, the distance between their mortal universe for example, still has a Kaioshin realm between them as it orbits the macrocasm ball, wouldn't that count?

Edit:
Yo be more specific

Macrocosm A has the Kaioshin realm (universe size) orbiting it, macrocosm B has the same, to get from mortal universe A to B, there are 2 Kaioshin realms on between, each universal in size and then you enter the globe, does that not count?

I mean 2B talks about multiple low 2c space times right? Not multiple 2c multiverses?

it should be bigger, observable universe center point is from Earth, and DB Earth is at the edge of the Living Universe
At most that makes it 4x bigger with a conservative estimate, say that earth is shifted 3/4 universal radius away from the center, the diameter of observable universe from DB earth perspective would make the DB living world have a radius 2x times that of the RL observable universe.

It's in the DMC blog and Planck believes the hyper stuff to be doubly valid.
I haven't read all the blog as I'm writing an exercise (I shouldn't even be here) but is it nearly the same fro DB and if yes why is it not applied? Well we will see how it goes there but I'm against Low 1-C DMC for now. Will look at the hypertime stuff later.

Oh god now the hyper timeline argument is being used for DMC. I don't agree with hyper timeline arguments but DB is being shafted when they have basically the same shit 💀.
I read their blog it shouldn’t qualify for Low 1-C timeline since there’s no mention of alternate time dimensions. There’s just a timeline that encompasses other Low 2-C stuff. I would be heavily shocked if this got accepted since you can separate things by space-time with one time dimension too.

Back