• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Personality wise, what is the difference between gogeta and vegeto exactly?
Maybe the way they entertain themselves. I feel like Gogeta has way more pride in his power and likes to show off, like when he was wasting time choosing a name that looks cool, while Vegetto likes to make fun and show the inferiority of his opponents

When Gogeta enters a battle, he always aims to defeat the character or kill him.

This doesn’t say anything about Gogeta “always aiming to defeat a character.” It just says that was his intent against Broly—Which you could easily deduce based on the fact he was gonna mega death laser Space Tarzan.

Second, uh, no. Gogeta literally could’ve defeated Broly immediately but instead played around with him, which allowed him to evolve in power (which he then reciprocated with SSB). Similarly, in GT at best you can say Gogeta intended to undo the Karma of the planet, but not once is this ever conveyed (he still plays with Omega after this by not using his full power for his kill attempt, though admittedly he was surprised by Omega surviving the level he did} in fact)…he also wasted his time? (And not in the ‘he didn’t succeed’ way like Vegito, but he objectively chose actions to do something he could have done himself without Omega.) Unless we’re assuming the Spirit Bomb was the reason the Karma of Earth was purified and not Omega just dying. Even if we assume it was…he could have just killed Omega and whipped out the Spirit Bomb after—Or just made a generic energy sphere of positive energy, which we know he has.

Functionally, their personalities are not any different from each other. And Vegito specifically wasn’t “serious” against Buu because he explicitly wanted to be absorbed so he could free his family. (Which is explicitly stated in the Manga and Anime, compared to SSJ4 Gogeta’s ’strat.’) And against Zamasu he straight went for the kill immediately with no questions (compared to canon Gogeta).

Also about Gogeta/Vegito, Gogeta is pretty full of himself, though rightfully so, but he doesn't play around too much when the situation calls for seriousness.

Vegito isn't as playful and arrogant as people think. The reason he was bullying Buuhan was specifically because he wanted to use the strategy he had of Buuhan trying to absorb him. Of course he also took his time humiliating him as well and clearly has extreme confidence in his power, but it wasn't just out of ego that he took so long. When he fought Zamasu, he was pretty out-the-gate with things and didn't play around so much.

Last I recall Base Piccolo and Base Gohan were scaled to the level of SSB Goku/Vegeta (via Piccolo stating the Gammas are comparable to them and both Piccolo and Base Gohan holding up to them).
That honestly just wank, there is absolutely no reason to assume that the Gamma's are as powerful as SSJB Goku and Vegeta, we should assume it's their base forms instead since it makes far more sense than this shit.

It should go like this :

SSJB Goku = Ultimate Gohan ≈ full power Gamma 1 >>>>>> surpressed Gamma 1 = base Goku and Vegeta > base Gohan

That honestly just wank, there is absolutely no reason to assume that the Gamma's are as powerful as SSJB Goku and Vegeta, we should assume it's their base forms instead since it makes far more sense than this shit.

It should go like this :

SSJB Goku = Ultimate Gohan ≈ full power Gamma 1 >>>>>> surpressed Gamma 1 = base Goku and Vegeta > base Gohan
I don't think Base Gohan scales to (Moro) CSSBs. But that's what the wiki has gone with. Just following that logic for wiki purposes.

If that thread is passed, yeah.

If you have explicit confirmation of it being 5-dimensional, then it needs to be proven to be at least universe sized in every spatial axis.
Does being big enough to contain 12 macrocasms (each one having at least 3 universal space times) alongside other stars count?

Cuz I have always wondered why the neutral zone was deemed insignificant based on size, unless infinite was the only criteria

Does being big enough to contain 12 macrocasms (each one having at least 3 universal space times) alongside other stars count?

Cuz I have always wondered why the neutral zone was deemed insignificant based on size, unless infinite was the only criteria
Containing universes isn't enough as technically any larger 4-dimensional space-time can do that. You'd need to prove that there's explicitly a large (at least universal) 5-dimensional distance covered.

Containing universes isn't enough as technically any larger 4-dimensional space-time can do that. You'd need to prove that there's explicitly a large (at least universal) 5-dimensional distance covered.
That space between the Universes fits galaxies and stars (I believe it is enough to be the size of the Universe)

There is also a void between DB timelines

It can do that in the 4-dimensional component as well. Hell the fact that the universes are seemingly near making contact is almost an antifeat for that.

The existence of space between timelines is irrelevant. We know that space exists by default.

People seem to think its just "well, the 5-dimensional gap looks big, so it must be Low 1-C."

There should be something that confirms its size in all 5 axes.

Genuinely speaking, Gogeta and Vegito are actually pretty damn similar personality wise, but as others pointed out, there's a slight difference.

Gogeta sort of depends, when he fights someone that is causing a lot damage and chaos everywhere (Janemba), he will quickly use the power necessary to take them down immediately, but when he fights someone that's strong and a threat but is only focused on him (Broly), he seems to be slightly more playful while still fighting to take them down (just that he won't go all out from the start, he wants a good fight).

When Vegito seriously fights someone, he will go all out (or at least close to it) and go for the takedown quickly while also mocking and humiliating them (with maybe a bit of playfulness mixed in).

Basically Gogeta has Goku's playfulness and desire for a good fight while having a bit of Vegeta's sadistic side, while Vegito is a bit more centered around Vegeta's sadism (or at least his love in humiliating and mocking his opponents) while not overdoing it (with a little bit of playfulness mixed in). At the end of the day though, outside of these slight differences, they're generally almost the same (makes sense, they're fusions of the same two people, just with different methods) and the way they act depends on how dire the situation is.

I based this off of fights where they are serious and going for the kill, not their "joke" fights where they're baiting their opponents (Buuhan and Omega Shenron).

Last edited:
It can do that in the 4-dimensional component as well. Hell the fact that the universes are seemingly near making contact is almost an antifeat for that.

The existence of space between timelines is irrelevant. We know that space exists by default.

People seem to think its just "well, the 5-dimensional gap looks big, so it must be Low 1-C."

There should be something that confirms its size in all 5 axes.
How do you get Low 1-C via Hypertimeline if the requirements are this specific?

No work of fiction goes into that much detail afaik.

How do you get Low 1-C via Hypertimeline if the requirements are this specific?

No work of fiction goes into that much detail afaik.
This for standard 5-dimensional spaces qualifying for Low 1-C. Hypertimelines just require proof that the overarching timeline embeds space-time continuums within it as objects. Idk about DB on that regard.

And it's really not that specific. A lot of the arguments for DB here amount to "well, universes are held in X space and look small there, so X is Low 1-C. "

I don't think you're getting me, I am not asking of it is 5D, there was a 6 page thread where it was accepted as 5D but "not significantly large enough to be tiered"

Hence my question, how high does a 5d realm have to be or what must it contain to be significant? Does it need to be infinite?

I don't think you're getting me, I am not asking of it is 5D, there was a 6 page thread where it was accepted as 5D but "not significantly large enough to be tiered"

Hence my question, how high does a 5d realm have to be or what must it contain to be significant? Does it need to be infinite?
It should be basically just be universe sized in all 5 axes, though being infinite in those directions is preferred.

It should be basically just be universe sized in all 5 axes, though being infinite in those directions is preferred.
The 5th axis in this case would essentially be the region in which the 4d space times are held in right? Since they would need to be held across a 5D space to be side by side yet spatiotemporally distinct?

If a 5d realm contains 12 2C structures+ other stars/galaxies, would it qualify?

I mean isn't just the middle of the space bigger than the verses?
I believe that the spaces between the Universes are of Universal size because they can fit a number of planets, stars, and galaxies, I believe that alone would be enough to be the size of the Universe

According to what I read in the Universe tab there must be mention of it being a Universe or it is separated by space-time, in the manga it is mentioned as being a dimension and dimensions in DBS are separated by Space time

Last edited:
I believe that the spaces between the Universes are of Universal size because they can fit a number of planets, stars, and galaxies, I believe that alone would be enough to be the size of the Universe

According to what I read in the Universe tab there must be mention of it being a Universe or it is separated by space-time, in the manga it is mentioned as being a dimension and dimensions in DBS are separated by Space time
the dimension of the Grand Kai is not currently accepted as a space time even tho it is a dimension

Speaking of dimensions, the world of the Kaioshins is separated from the entire realm of the living and the dead, until now it has not been added as a space-time of Universal size (as being the fourth space-time)

This is all due to the new calculation that made the world of the dead bigger and the kingdom of the Kaioshins is half the kingdom of the living and the dead.

Speaking of dimensions, the world of the Kaioshins is separated from the entire realm of the living and the dead, until now it has not been added as a space-time of Universal size (as being the fourth space-time)

This is all due to the new calculation that made the world of the dead bigger and the kingdom of the Kaioshins is half the kingdom of the living and the dead.
the kaioshin realm currently IS accepted as the 3th universal space time

I don't know why you guys are still trying to cook neutral space instead of trying hypertime lines.

No, no, afterlife, world of the living, and that GT dimension that I always forget the name of
no, currently the only 3 universal space times are the Living Universe, Afterlife and the kaioshin realm, the Sugoroku space was never accepted as a universal sized space time in any of the 2-C upgrades

The 5th axis in this case would essentially be the region in which the 4d space times are held in right? Since they would need to be held across a 5D space to be side by side yet spatiotemporally distinct?

If a 5d realm contains 12 2C structures+ other stars/galaxies, would it qualify?
No. A 2-B multiverse is very technically a "5-D space containing many universes". It isn't Low 1-C.

What do you have that can explicitly showcase that 5-dimensional axis to extend that long? It can be 1 centimeter between universes in that axis and still be a proper multiverse. If I have a million 2-dimensional planes stacked up with 1 yoctometer between them, it'd be doubtful if I hit 10-B via destroying them all, and similar logic applies. And please don't bring up the visuals, by that logic the timeline would be Low 2-C since higher-dimensional visual depiction isn't what's happening there.

It sucks but at this point, you need proper statements and not just visual cues.

Back