• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You completely ignored the part where I pointed out that there are countless lifeforms beyond the light, meaning infinite galaxies and infinite darkness aren't mutually exclusive
this address the problem i presented how?

Either way, the Living World is infinite in size
yeah, didn't disagreed with that

Yes, Zamasu fixed it, the right thing would be infinite, I think we should ask Zamasu for help
i mean, if that is the case than the "infinitely expanding light" is not a thing, and as such, can't be used in the blog

The scans all together make it sound like there's darkness surrounding an infinite expanse of light consisting of infinite galaxies
then the blog needs to be reworded to say that the "light" side is infinite, tbh all that the scans say is that there is a part of the universe that is dark and with no stars, which is a thing in our irl universe, but it is clear from visuals of super that the said darkness doesn't cover around the light part of the universe

just look up is there galaxies without stars easy
very, very few, but the main point is, all galxies have black holes in their center, and due to that, they must have had stars that formed said black holes, aka there would be light traveling in the darkness from the said stars

That's for the DBS manga

All that was agreed to be needed for the DBS anime is a follow-up thread with a proper blog
nope, we need one for the anime as well, since this changes the scaling, making it into a gigantic 2-C one, we need a blog to knows how many times X character scales to the initial value

We can do that in the same thread. Most of us here have an idea of the scaling chain
would be better to have a blog ready to apply the changes as fast as possible after the minimum time period that the thread would need to be applied

Well we have the blog now so can’t we reopen it and talk with the staff and apply the blog?
better to make a new one with a power scaling blog included, so that staff can see the proposed scaling, and fix any errors that it may have, plus the profiles need organization if any changes are going to be applied

Back