• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah that's the contradiction
and yet the wiki considers it canon, but then again that guide did shown fusion reborn in the same as gt, but then again garlic jr also has contradictions but it undoubtedly canon to toeiverse, man the more i try to think the more i realize that DB toei canon is a mess lol

nah, profiles says goku shook the afterlife, so he shook infinity, high uni.
ok then

So unfortunately, its still only Toei Kid Buu that starts the 2-C scaling chain
well, depending on what it concludes it may only be high 3-A, if i am not mistaken there are some translations that say "fate of the galaxy" instead of "fate of the universe", i remember that these were some of the reasons why "kid buu universal" was denied some time ago, huh, well gotta wait and see i guess

and yet the wiki considers it canon, but then again that guide did shown fusion reborn in the same as gt, but then again garlic jr also has contradictions but it undoubtedly canon to toeiverse, man the more i try to think the more i realize that DB toei canon is a mess lol

ok then

well, depending on what it concludes it may only be high 3-A, if i am not mistaken there are some translations that say "fate of the galaxy" instead of "fate of the universe", i remember that these were some of the reasons why "kid buu universal" was denied some time ago, huh, well gotta wait and see i guess
The accepted toei movies all have some inconsistencies but some things in it explain stuff within the series like for GT vegeta and Goku referencing their time at fusion reborn and even the director of the movie explained that some things may be inconsistent since it’s hard making a movie when a ongoing series is happening

Also yeah Kid Buu should atleast be High 3-A via the kaioshin realm feat which is infinite in size

i remember that these were some of the reasons why "kid buu universal" was denied some time ago, huh, well gotta wait and see i guess
I assume you're referring to Manga Kid Buu

I don't think anyone tried any of that with Toei Kid Buu

And I don't know if Toei Kid Buu was stated to be able to destroy the universe while in the Kaioshin Realm

The accepted toei movies all have some inconsistencies but some things in it explain stuff within the series like for GT vegeta and Goku referencing their time at fusion reborn and even the director of the movie explained that some things may be inconsistent since it’s hard making a movie when a ongoing series is happening
did goku and vegeta talked about fusion reborn directly? also i am pretty sure that hirudegarn and cooler's first movie have no contradictions whatsoever

Also yeah Kid Buu should atleast be High 3-A via the kaioshin realm feat which is infinite in size
toei or canon?

I assume you're referring to Manga Kid Buu

I don't think anyone tried any of that with Toei Kid Buu

And I don't know if Toei Kid Buu is stated to be able to destroy the universe while in the Kaioshin Realm
why did no one tried that with toei buu? doesn't he have more evidence?

Toei if there's no 2-C statement

Manga Kid Buu is stated to be able to destroy the universe while in the Kaioshin Realm which is a 2-C statement
i guess it would depend on the context of the scene, if goku is talking about the living universe or the entire macrocosm, well high 3-A will be a thing no matter what that is for sure

i guess it would depend on the context of the scene, if goku is talking about the living universe or the entire macrocosm, well high 3-A will be a thing no matter what that is for sure
Considering the people of the Living World are those most at stake when referring to "the universe," probably the entire macrocosm considering it was said while in the Kaioshin Realm

Considering the people of the Living World are those most at stake when referring to "the universe," probably the entire macrocosm considering it was said while in the Kaioshin Realm
meh, i feel like something go wrong if we try that, oh well, let us wait the thread for it, i honestly would be happy a possible rating at least, but meh

did goku and vegeta talked about fusion reborn directly? also i am pretty sure that hirudegarn and cooler's first movie have no contradictions whatsoever

toei or canon?
I think Deadzone has contradictions but is accepted because it explains stuff within the series same as Fusion Reborn and it’s referenced and Goku notes that this is gonna be his first time going ssj4 with the fusion dance instead of the fusion dance in general
Goku describes Kid Buu's power as being able to make the entire universe 'go poof' from the Kaioshin Realm

it should be high 3-A at the lowest but yeah I can see 2-C
I assume people didn't have the courage to do it

Also this was before High 3-A

Also 2-C Toei macrocosm has been accepted for a while now so now that I think about it he might not even have a 2-C statement at all
They should be Low 2-C from Buuhan and then he should have 2-C via chain reaction

it should be high 3-A at the lowest but yeah I can see 2-C
To go 'poof' means to suddenly disappear and Goku is talking about the entire universe (its hammered in many times that the entire universe is at stake due to the emergence of Kid Buu) so it can only be 2-C

Back