• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That's when you see more than 1000k threads for a whole month about DB
Honestly I always felt like Dragon Ball was one of the only few fanbases that has such a stupid obsession over consistency in power. While it does have to deal with the complete shattering of it's scaling later on the series, the lengths people go just to wank Goku to oblivion is insane.

The most I've gotten Goku up to based on DBS is Low Multi, so I can't see how people can scale him any higher unless you assume Heroes is canon to the main story of DBS.

with infinite db universe now, im sure somebody will find a way to get low 1-C goku :ROFLMAO:
With DBH Goku possibly, but absolutely not DBS Goku.

Unfortunately I have a life to live so I can't find every single manga page to argue about how many concepts of existence a fictional character can blow up by punching the air.

Honestly I always felt like Dragon Ball was one of the only few fanbases that has such a stupid obsession over consistency in power. While it does have to deal with the complete shattering of it's scaling later on the series, the lengths people go just to wank Goku to oblivion is insane.

The most I've gotten Goku up to based on DBS is Low Multi, so I can't see how people can scale him any higher unless you assume Heroes is canon to the main story of DBS.
A lot of people outside this site assumes Multipliers works on the Tier 2 scale. So since Base Goku is capable of busting 3 universes back in BoG (2-C) he would be able to bust at least 7500 universes with SSB, which makes him 2-B (current accepted multiplier of SSB is At least 2500x)

A lot of people outside this site assumes Multipliers works on the Tier 2 scale. So since Base Goku is capable of busting 3 universes back in BoG (2-C) he would be able to bust at least 7500 universes with SSB, which makes him 2-B (current accepted multiplier of SSB is At least 2500x)
If we use the multipliers I used to show the infinite speed scaling chain, he would scale to 18.75 trillion universes

Webtoons are far worse, many of them are just filled with powerscalers and dozen of places would die without powerscalers.

I think the only thing that's worse than webtoons are Chinese novels. I've heard from some friends they are obsessed with battleboarding

Wait.... Is this really a valid debunk???

Lmaoo 😂😂

Never heard that before.
Saying that the black hole has light around it isn't valid as a counterargument to it functioning as a real black hole, because black holes just kinda DO have visible light around them. If ANYTHING that is additional proof that it is supposed to be like a true black hole.

If he was talking about the Ki blast that's just blatantly wrong because the Ki blast is being sucked in during that shot.

無限に広がる間と銀河のイルミネーション何万光年...何億光年...光さえもたどりつけぬ星々の彼方には未知の異星人想像を絶するモンスターが無数に息づいている. Illumination of infinite spacetime and galaxies tens of thousands of light years... Billions of light years... Beyond the stars where not even light can reach... unknown aliens... unimaginable monsters... myriad inhabitants... thats what i got with deepL

Honestly a discussion rule is needed for the movie scan

it always makes me shit in my pants when asking for a new author statement

Wtf its 2023 why the hell are people still using that movie scan
They're wanting to downgrade Goku to 4-B because he's not so powerful at the base, they really have to make a rule, I think it's not enough for anyone trying to downgrade, DB now has administration and now the bug will catch for any relegation

They're wanting to downgrade Goku to 4-B because he's not so powerful at the base, they really have to make a rule, I think it's not enough for anyone trying to downgrade, DB now has administration and now the bug will catch for any relegation

DB downplayers right now due some new upgrades
frantic-studying.gif

But i think nothing tops the reaction when Goku reached universal

Ridiclous amount of "Why Goku isnt universal" threads everyhwere

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Goku almost took macrocosm in a punch exchange that has three space-times, that's just at the base of the punches, people who try to demote Goku to Multi-Galaxies or something like that most are fanboys from One Punch Man or Saint Seiya

Back