• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Goku almost took macrocosm in a punch exchange that has three space-times, that's just at the base of the punches, people who try to demote Goku to Multi-Galaxies or something like that most are fanboys from One Punch Man or Saint Seiya
Or maybe it's a Bleach fanboy ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

無限に広がる間と銀河のイルミネーション何万光年...何億光年...光さえもたどりつけぬ星々の彼方には未知の異星人想像を絶するモンスターが無数に息づいている. Illumination of infinite spacetime and galaxies tens of thousands of light years... Billions of light years... Beyond the stars where not even light can reach... unknown aliens... unimaginable monsters... myriad inhabitants... thats what i got with deepL
This translation is very good

Goku almost took macrocosm in a punch exchange that has three space-times, that's just at the base of the punches, people who try to demote Goku to Multi-Galaxies or something like that most are fanboys from One Punch Man or Saint Seiya
Yeaahhh

Even a 5 year old could grasp at least 9/10 of the Dragonball feats ... but ...

Dragonball discussions in a nutshell ...

giphy.gif

Black holes have light around them in real life, I am quite sure.
Light is coming out of it, there should't be any light close to the event of horisons, plus the that goku destroyed it also shows that it is a black hole, sice you can't really destroy it, at least in the wiki rules

Don't care about this topic but I don't see why that is a point against
It is here in the wiki we are all using right now

Indeed, some people think that the deeds are hyperbole like Saint Seiya, where the characters are all talk and no concrete deeds.

Ya know ... Its funny that Dragonball -- of all the popular verses when it comes to ficitonal battles -- has proof from multiple sources when it comes to the really crazy stuff.

I mean just look at the infinite universe stuff ...

you have pretty much everything a multiversal debater could want: From in-verse statements to narrator statement

Ya know ... Its funny that Dragonball -- of all the popular verses when it comes to ficitonal battles -- has proof from multiple sources when it comes to the really crazy stuff.

I mean just look at the infinite universe stuff ...

you have pretty much everything a multiversal debater could want: From in-verse statements to narrator statement
Exactly, DB is full of information, but sometimes it doesn't even have many things to explain, like Zeno'oh's dimension, we only know from a guide that the dimension is outside the multiverse and the space-time of the 12 Universes

The coolest feats we have in many different media, whether in game or on a canonical website and guide

Webtoons are far worse, many of them are just filled with powerscalers and dozen of places would die without powerscalers.

I think the only thing that's worse than webtoons are Chinese novels. I've heard from some friends they are obsessed with battleboarding
Here I thought Chinese novels were just Light Novels?

Webtoons are far worse, many of them are just filled with powerscalers and dozen of places would die without powerscalers.

I think the only thing that's worse than webtoons are Chinese novels. I've heard from some friends they are obsessed with battleboarding
If you think that's bad, Game Character scaling is even worse.

At one moment that character could be Complex Multiversal and then the next day they'd consistently get smashed by a wall.

Ask Toriyama and Toei

They're the ones who said there's infinite galaxies and infinite darkness
that is non sensical and seeminly contradictory

btw, where is it said that the darkness is infinite? we know that there is an area in the universe where there is darkness, but we clearly see in depictions of the universe that it doesn't really surrounds an light part of it

You guys are shooting yourself in the foot with the infinite galaxies... It was literally accepted that there is a darkness beyond the expanding light.
Its stated that there's countless unknown life forms in the darkness

Infinite galaxies and infinite darkness aren't mutually exclusive
btw, where is it said that the darkness is infinite? we know that there is an area in the universe where there is darkness, but we clearly see in depictions of the universe that it doesn't really surrounds an light part of it
The fact that the universe is infinite in size with a finite but infinitely expanding light (the observable part of the universe)

Anyways, can we not do this shit again? There's no point in being pedantic about visuals when this interpretation is corroborated by literally everything

Also, all of this was accepted in the thread that upgraded the universe's size so there is literally no point in arguing about it

Its stated that there's countless unknown life forms in the darkness

Infinite galaxies and infinite darkness aren't mutually exclusive
yes it is if you are saying that the light sources in it are finite

The fact that the universe is infinite in size with a finite but infinitely expanding light (the observable part of the universe)
didn't zamasu corrected that it is saying "infinite expansive" instead of "expanding"?

Anyways, can we not do this shit again? There's no point in being pedantic about visuals when this interpretation is corroborated by literally everything
i am sorry but when the evidence from secondary sources would suggest a visual then we kind of have to if said visual is contradicted in the main cannon, like the darkness is completely non necessary for the argument of the infinite universe, idk why is it even there tbh

Also, all of this was accepted in the thread that upgraded the universe's size so there is literally no point in arguing about it
well, one contradicts the other, so we have to choose one to go, and the infinite galaxies is supported by the main cannon in super far more

Omega, calm down
bold you to assume that i am not

, everything there has been accepted by the administrators
well there is clearly a problem if 2 contradictory things get accepted at the same time

if you have any problems with that, say so that everyone can understand and adjust accordingly.
like i am doing right now?

yes it is if you are saying that the light sources in it are finite

didn't zamasu corrected that it is saying "infinite expansive" instead of "expanding"?

i am sorry but when the evidence from secondary sources would suggest a visual then we kind of have to if said visual is contradicted in the main cannon, like the darkness is completely non necessary for the argument of the infinite universe, idk why is it even there tbh

well, one contradicts the other, so we have to choose one to go, and the infinite galaxies is supported by the main cannon in super far more

bold you to assume that i am not

well there is clearly a problem if 2 contradictory things get accepted at the same time

like i am doing right now?
Yes, Zamasu fixed it, the right thing would be infinite, I think we should ask Zamasu for help

My blog has more scans and explanation then Marvelous’s blog but his blog just looks better visually (btw one of those scans is a mistranslation)

Back