• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The laws or rules of the copy universe are that anything that happens in the real universe will affect the copy universe as it was manipulated to abide by those rules

This is already accepted as Law and Physics Manip but I want to add Causality Manip for it as well for pretty self explanatory reasons one thing that happens in another universe it’ll happen in the other

Now for specifically Dark Ki this was a topic that was removed in a crt earlier and I want to explain why it shouldn’t have gotten removed:
The scan tells us that the top half of the living realm abides by science while the bottom half the demon realm magic has more authority over science then it follows up by telling us that even though they’re polar opposites for this reason they still travel to the afterlife after they die this is important because the context shows that the way science works is completely different in the demon realm and calls them polar opposites as a result of this this clearly shows that science operates differently in the demon realm
(Color coating the scan) “The top half of the universe, overseen by the Kaio and Kaioshin, and run according to science (or what passes for it in the DB world). The bottom half is Demon Realm, where magic has more sway than science, and where the evil Makaio and Makaioshin are gods. Despite the two dimensions being polar opposites like this, when beings from each one die, their spirit still travels to the afterlife with no distinction.”
The way science works in each dimension are polar opposites it’s clear science works differently in the demon realm the context is all there
Now I heard in the previous crt being argued that the demon realm was made in a space that they were trapped in? When the scan nevers says that’s the case
Word for word it says “There’s a space where an army of evil sorcerers were imprisoned. The Dark Demon Realm is made by those sorcerers.” The scan never says that they made the demon realm in the space they were imprisoned it just tells us that there was an army of sorcerers that were imprisoned and that army made the demon realm
Causality Manip for Dark Ki: https://imgur.io/a/UNEytO0
Simply put Dark Shenron's mere existence and power/Dark Ki warps space-time from the Demon Realm (which is a space-time of it's own), causing a Bardock from an alternate timeline to appear and turn into a SS4, something which shouldn't originally exist in the history of the multiverse as confirmed by Chronoa - already proving that Dark Shenron is affecting the space-time/history of alternate timelines entirely as Bardock in the original flow of time doesn't become a SS4 (Xeno Bardock doesn't count since he too is an anomaly that normally wouldn't exist in the history of the multiverse without the intervention of the Demon's). Chronoa then states that more impossible warriors will eventually start appearing if Dark Shenron isn't stopped - practically confirming that more timelines are being affected by Dark Shenron.
This one should be pretty simple but god ki having resistance to demon god powers it’s shown and stated that demon god powers don’t work on those with ssjg https://imgur.io/a/vRJZtJr

Proposals: Causality Manip (For those who qualify for the copy Universe feat), and Causality Manip (For dark ki for making things that can’t happen happen)

Law and Physics Manip for Dark Ki (Stated for Demon Realm that science works differently within that realm and it was created by evil sorcerers

Demon God Power Resistance (Shown and stated to resist demon god powers probably the least controversial)

Let the chaos begin

My brother in Christ this dude made this CRT right after the removal of that ability in this other one.
Because nobody read my arguments and they wanted to conclude the crt they were saying stuff I already addressed I made a crt so the context can’t be ignored they just skimmed through mine plus i literally said I’d make a crt
Yeah this was literally JUST downgraded. Causality manip looks sus and I can elaborate more later.
What’s wrong with causality manip?

I was just talking about the dark ki stuff, I don't have an opinion on the copy universe yet.
Ok.

So warping space time making things that shouldn’t happen happen isn’t causality manip?

(I would assume copy universe being causality manip is clear cut)
That depends because if I start warping time and space and summon others to a timeline in where they aren't a thing, that's just summoning. Unless causality is stated to be the reason of effected. I'm fine with the copy universe feat still.

Ok.

That depends because if I start warping time and space and summon others to a timeline in where they aren't a thing, that's just summoning. Unless causality is stated to be the reason of effected. I'm fine with the copy universe feat still.
Well Bardock appeared from Shenron warping space and time making fighters who wouldn’t have existed exist but now I’m not so sure but that seems to be the full context unless someone brings something up Ive asked people knowledgable on sdbh to comment so they could give some elaboration on that
I see

Supreme Kai of Time is in charge of all the histories in the past present and future so Shenron with His space time division made an impossibility into a possibility making a timeline never existed exist by making a Bardock who never existed exist

(If this helps for causality manip not sure)

Edit: I explained this badly lmao finna revive this crt soon but basically Super Shenron with his space time division warps spacetimes and makes thing that never existed before happen so Bardock didn’t get summoned but as a result of Super Shenron’s space time divisions he now existed but he would’ve never existed if Super Shenron didn’t do that making an impossibility become a possibility supported by Chronoa

Last edited:
Super Shenron with his space time division warps spacetimes and makes thing that never existed before happen so Bardock didn’t get summoned but as a result of Super Shenron’s space time divisions he now existed but he would’ve never existed if Super Shenron didn’t do that making an impossibility become a possibility supported by Chronoa
Just need some staff input on this

And regarding law and physics manip and this can be concluded

Ok.

My thoughts are similar to Griffon's
What about Dark Shenron? I wanna address that Bardock wasn’t summoned but due to the spacetime divisions from Dark Shenron’s power he existed but he’s called an impossibility because he never existed in history until Shenron manipulated all the timelines making him exist

What about Dark Shenron? I wanna address that Bardock wasn’t summoned but due to the spacetime divisions from Dark Shenron’s power he existed but he’s called an impossibility because he never existed in history until Shenron manipulated all the timelines making him exist
Well, I could maybe see a possibly, since it's not straightforward enough imo. But I can wait for what @LordGriffin1000 thinks.

This issue is still present.

It states "Time Kaioushin - and warriors that originally couldn't have existed end up drifting to this world."

When they say couldn't have existed, you can argue that that they are referring to the timeline they are in because it says they end up drifting to this world. If they never truly existed, then they wouldn't be pulled to that world, they would spawn in from nothing. Given how it's said and what's happening, I'd say he's just pulling in warriors from different space-time who didn't exist in that timeline.

Those are just my thoughts. I guess you could interpret it the other way though.

This issue is still present.

It states "Time Kaioushin - and warriors that originally couldn't have existed end up drifting to this world."

When they say couldn't have existed, you can argue that that they are referring to the timeline they are in because it says they end up drifting to this world. If they never truly existed, then they wouldn't be pulled to that world, they would spawn in from nothing. Given how it's said and what's happening, I'd say he's just pulling in warriors from different space-time who didn't exist in that timeline.

Those are just my thoughts. I guess you could interpret it the other way though.
Actually.
1. Time Kaioshin are aware of the entire multiverse, all timeline, not just one timeline, know everything that happen and everyone who exists, yet she said SSJ4 Bardock originally couldn't have existed mean the guy never once exist
2. Dark Shenron is stated to warp space-time, and cause space-time division, division also mean split, which mean space-time itself is spliting, in DB, space-time mean timeline, history, so space-time division mean history division, warp space-time mean warp history

So wrap up, Dark Ki from Dark Shenron caused the history to splitting up, ended up changing it, with Time Kaioshin who aware of what happening across all history stated SSJ4 Bardock originally couldn't have existed. So it is Causality Manipulation is because Dark Ki warp history, changed the cause and created a different effect which is the existence of SSJ4 Bardock, who Time Kaioshin stated originally couldn't have existed. The "end up drifting to this world" is just another effect which didn't disprove anything

Also i think this feat is Fate Manipulation, because Dark Ki is stated to cause all sorts of possibilities happened, possibilities can also mean what will and going to happen

what do you think??

Actually.
1. Time Kaioshin are aware of the entire multiverse, all timeline, not just one timeline, know everything that happen and everyone who exists, yet she said SSJ4 Bardock originally couldn't have existed mean the guy never once exist
2. Dark Shenron is stated to warp space-time, and cause space-time division, division also mean split, which mean space-time itself is spliting, in DB, space-time mean timeline, history, so space-time division mean history division, warp space-time mean warp history

So wrap up, Dark Ki from Dark Shenron caused the history to splitting up, ended up changing it, with Time Kaioshin who aware of what happening across all history stated SSJ4 Bardock originally couldn't have existed. So it is Causality Manipulation is because Dark Ki warp history, changed the cause and created a different effect which is the existence of SSJ4 Bardock, who Time Kaioshin stated originally couldn't have existed. The "end up drifting to this world" is just another effect which didn't disprove anything
If see has awareness across the entire multiverse then I guess my interpretation is faulty so I think the addition is fine.

Also i think this feat is Fate Manipulation, because Dark Ki is stated to cause all sorts of possibilities happened, possibilities can also mean what will and going to happen

what do you think??

I'm not sure honestly.

What about Law and Physics Manip? (Reason it got removed was kinda dumb because it never says they made the demon realm in the space they were trapped in which was the argument for getting it removed its to saying someone got arrested but the group of people who got arrested made a building but they wouldn’t make it in the prison
Now for specifically Dark Ki this was a topic that was removed in a crt earlier and I want to explain why it shouldn’t have gotten removed:
The scan tells us that the top half of the living realm abides by science while the bottom half the demon realm magic has more authority over science then it follows up by telling us that even though they’re polar opposites for this reason they still travel to the afterlife after they die this is important because the context shows that the way science works is completely different in the demon realm and calls them polar opposites as a result of this this clearly shows that science operates differently in the demon realm
(Color coating the scan) “The top half of the universe, overseen by the Kaio and Kaioshin, and run according to science (or what passes for it in the DB world). The bottom half is Demon Realm, where magic has more sway than science, and where the evil Makaio and Makaioshin are gods. Despite the two dimensions being polar opposites like this, when beings from each one die, their spirit still travels to the afterlife with no distinction.”
The way science works in each dimension are polar opposites it’s clear science works differently in the demon realm the context is all there
Now I heard in the previous crt being argued that the demon realm was made in a space that they were trapped in? When the scan nevers says that’s the case
Word for word it says “There’s a space where an army of evil sorcerers were imprisoned. The Dark Demon Realm is made by those sorcerers.” The scan never says that they made the demon realm in the space they were imprisoned it just tells us that there was an army of sorcerers that were imprisoned and that army made the demon realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back