• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think Deadzone has contradictions but is accepted because it explains stuff within the series
nah, the only reason that it is accepted is because there is a saga on the anime about it, without that we would have discarded it long ago

same as Fusion Reborn and it’s referenced and Goku notes that this is gonna be his first time going ssj4 with the fusion dance instead of the fusion dance in general
scan for the scene?

it should be high 3-A at the lowest but yeah I can see 2-C
if it a "Possibly" i would be completely satisfied tvh

They should be Low 2-C from Buuhan and then he should have 2-C via chain reaction
imagine that, kid buu is stronger than buuhan in the anime and yet it is inferior than a random technique done by him lol

guys we have a blog on the speed and powerscaling currently for the 3-A values for a reason, if the thing gets replaced than the blogs also have to

guys we have a blog on the speed and powerscaling currently for the 3-A values for a reason, if the thing gets replaced than the blogs also have to
I've already dealt with the speed scaling chain values

DBS Infinite Speed

Assuming Post-BoG Base Goku as 1x baseline. X = Baseline Infinite speed. Lowballed.

SSG Goku: Baseline
Post-SSG Absorption SS Goku: 50x
Post BoG Base Goku: At least 100x (scales to at least twice the previous level of power of his Super Saiyan form)
SS Goku: At least 5,000x
SS2, SS3, SSG: At least 5,000x
SSB: At least 250,000x
SSBKKx10: At least 2,500,000x
SSB Post Hit-rematch: At least 2,500,000x
SSG Early ToP: At least 2,500,000x
SSB Early ToP: At least 125,000,000x
SSBKKx20: At least 2,500,000,000x
UIO1-2: At least 2,500,000,000x
Late-ToP SSB Goku/Base Gogeta: At least 2,500,000,000x
Late-ToP SSBKKx20: At least 50,000,000,000x
SS Gogeta: At least 125,000,000,000x
Beerus, SSB Gogeta, FPSS Broly, UI Goku: At least 6,250,000,000,000x

nah, the only reason that it is accepted is because there is a saga on the anime about it, without that we would have discarded it long ago

scan for the scene?

if it a "Possibly" i would be completely satisfied tvh

imagine that, kid buu is stronger than buuhan in the anime and yet it is inferior than a random technique done by him lol
Yeah that’s what I meant

here’s the scene instead of mentioning it’s their first time doing metamorphean fusion he says first ssj4 fusion

that’s fair

That’d be tuff
could you send this 3-A blog but we could put in the Infinite 2-C blog and handle scaling chains later since A LOT of things have changed since that scaling chain even recently Fusion Zamasu is accepted as as strong as infinite Zamasu

Yeah that’s what I meant

here’s the scene instead of mentioning it’s their first time doing metamorphean fusion he says first ssj4 fusion

that’s fair

That’d be tuff

could you send this 3-A blog but we could put in the Infinite 2-C blog and handle scaling chains later since A LOT of things have changed since that scaling chain even recently Fusion Zamasu is accepted as as strong as infinite Zamasu
This is very wrong, since Fusion Zamasu can neither interact with nor affect Infinite Zamasu, Infinite Zamasu has at least a 2-B range and a minimum 2-C scale potential at 12 scale universes if we accept it to be the entire timeline.

This is very wrong, since Fusion Zamasu can neither interact with nor affect Infinite Zamasu, Infinite Zamasu has at least a 2-B range and a minimum 2-C scale potential at 12 scale universes if we accept it to be the entire timeline.
zamasu's range is unknown, we don't know if he would be able to fuse with the entire multiverse, and he didn't even fused with all of the universe 7 space, much less all of the 12 universes

I've already dealt with the speed scaling chain values

DBS Infinite Speed

Assuming Post-BoG Base Goku as 1x baseline. X = Baseline Infinite speed. Lowballed.

SSG Goku: Baseline
Post-SSG Absorption SS Goku: 50x
Post BoG Base Goku: At least 100x (scales to at least twice the previous level of power of his Super Saiyan form)
SS Goku: At least 5,000x
SS2, SS3, SSG: At least 5,000x
SSB: At least 250,000x
SSBKKx10: At least 2,500,000x
SSB Post Hit-rematch: At least 2,500,000x
SSG Early ToP: At least 2,500,000x
SSB Early ToP: At least 125,000,000x
SSBKKx20: At least 2,500,000,000x
UIO1-2: At least 2,500,000,000x
Late-ToP SSB Goku/Base Gogeta: At least 2,500,000,000x
Late-ToP SSBKKx20: At least 50,000,000,000x
SS Gogeta: At least 125,000,000,000x
Beerus, SSB Gogeta, FPSS Broly, UI Goku: At least 6,250,000,000,000x
probably good to put that on a organized blog for clarity's sake, also if the multipliers are the same then just do that to 2-C as well and boom everything is solved, it is surprisingly simpler

so yep, the only thing that makes it canon is the guide, i will maybe try to revert it, but that wouldn't happen in months due to other stuff since i do not care for toeiverse that much, so meh

That’d be tuff
Screen_Shot_2022-08-22_at_3.29.35_PM.png

forget about it, we have a blog for speed but not for ap for some reason, we should really make one ngl

zamasu's range is unknown, we don't know if he would be able to fuse with the entire multiverse, and he didn't even fused with all of the universe 7 space, much less all of the 12 universes

probably good to put that on a organized blog for clarity's sake, also if the multipliers are the same then just do that to 2-C as well and boom everything is solved, it is surprisingly simpler

so yep, the only thing that makes it canon is the guide, i will maybe try to revert it, but that wouldn't happen in months due to other stuff since i do not care for toeiverse that much, so meh

Screen_Shot_2022-08-22_at_3.29.35_PM.png

forget about it, we have a blog for speed but not for ap for some reason, we should really make one ngl
No the fusion in GT references what happens in fusion reborn it’s similar to the deadzone situation where GT references fusion reborn but both have some inconsistencies which the director even acknowledged there was an entire crt for it that explained all of this

ap and speed are practically the same in db atleast upscaling atleast

AP and speed use the exact same scaling. There's no need to make two separate blogs
Yeah, i meant making one for both

No the fusion in GT references what happens in fusion reborn it’s similar to the deadzone situation where GT references fusion reborn but both have some inconsistencies which the director even acknowledged there was an entire crt for it that explained all of this
Vegeta straight up says that he onlh knows about it at all because he saw it from the otherworld, that is but another contradiction

I already made a scale of the values
I am surprise of how simple it looks

welp, everything is read for super scaling, now we just need one for toei and boom we are ready to apply it without problem, lucky that we already have this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vizer04/Dragon_Ball_Z_Anime:_AP_and_Speed_Scaling so we just need to call @Vizer04 to update his blog and we are good to go

good job on the blog btw, extremely organized and is exactly what i was expecting, good job dude

Ah shit I sent the wrong scans just take a look at this crt
reading it, yeah i think i still disagree, but like i said, i will probably take a loooong time before diving into it to try and change it, so meh for now

Or maybe we should just request for that thread to be reopened so we can actually do what we planned before things went off the rails
sure, just make sure to call an mod or admin that agreed with the threads to double check it and i think it is safe to apply without any contention

welp, everything is read for super scaling, now we just need one for toei and boom we are ready to apply it without problem, lucky that we already have this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vizer04/Dragon_Ball_Z_Anime:_AP_and_Speed_Scaling so we just need to call @Vizer04 to update his blog and we are good to go

good job on the blog btw, extremely organized and is exactly what i was expecting, good job dude

reading it, yeah i think i still disagree, but like i said, i will probably take a loooong time before diving into it to try and change it, so meh for now
We could just take his blog and add the changes we need to it

thats fine the same reason it’s accepted is similar to deadzones reasoning though

Whoever makes that thread, please clarify that its a simple follow-up thread to the previous so we don't have to wait another 48 hours
We could credit him

Agree to Disagree
Let's make a new one, as he said and also the other moderator told us to make a separate one, I don't think another one needs to be reopened, it's hard for team members to look at everything with so many pages, the reason for infinite speed and AP should be redirected another topic, but with a detailed explanation.

Let's make a new one, as he said and also the other moderator told us to make a separate one, I don't think another one needs to be reopened, it's hard for team members to look at everything with so many pages, the reason for infinite speed and AP should be redirected another topic, but with a detailed explanation.
Bruh if we make an entirely new thread we have to wait 48 hours and Planack said the scaling was pretty straight forward we just have to change the tiers and Link my blog

Back