• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Definitely.

Super anime getting Infinite speed is a NO go.

However, Toei, GT, Super manga are safe in that regard, yes

Infinite universe is fine with me, idc about that

I'm just still a bit skeptical about composite cosmology because of MWI (although, GT takes place after the end of Z, so [shrug])

Yes, Gas and Goku could react to each other's instant transmission

That's another (debatable) instance of infinite combat speed, which now may not be an outlier anymore.
Tbh, GT/Toei is the only one I see with stronger evidence and less anti-feats tbf.

Funny enough, Canon is highly more inconsistent

What about Hit vs goku feat?

In the Manga being stronger negates the Timeskip and there is a statement explaining that.
In the Anime however it worked pretty well against stronger opponents with no statement indicating that its efficiacy decreases with larger PL gaps. Additionally unlike the manga where Goku beat the TS by decreasing its duration, Goku in the Anime was moving during the whole duration of timeskip. It wasn't negated at all. ( in the Anime TS is a self-hax that let's the user skip in time while in the Manga it is treated as a time stop that is applied on the opponent)

This should support infinite speed for combat speed.

What about Hit vs goku feat?

In the Manga being stronger negates the Timeskip and there is a statement explaining that.
In the Anime however it worked pretty well against stronger opponents with no statement indicating that its efficiacy decreases with larger PL gaps. Additionally unlike the manga where Goku beat the TS by decreasing its duration, Goku in the Anime was moving during the whole duration of timeskip. It wasn't negated at all. ( in the Anime TS is a self-hax that let's the user skip in time while in the Manga it is treated as a time stop that is applied on the opponent)

This should support infinite speed for combat speed.
I sure Hit time Skip is Hax

He didn't travel an infinite distance. That's the point.

Only characters to truly do that are the Angels with their warp ability.
Yes, travel speed wise only Angels are going to be Infinite, everyone else Massively FTL+ via scaling (as a heavy suppressed Beerus could still travel across at least interstellar distances).

Combat speed, attack speed and reactions should be fully Infinite instead via scaling from Beerus reacting to the universal busting energy explosion.

Last edited:
Look at us, bickering over which upgrade to implement first
who-wouldve-thought-not-me.gif

Y’all are wild I’m just trying to finish my toeiverse cosmology blog explanation and then create a explanation for 2-C dbs that uses requirements from the Universe page on vsb and toeiverse being an alternate timeline

Also Infinite Speed isn’t inconsistent in db Whis never goes at full speed until he travels an infinite distance and in the WoV even in high paced battles they’re shown teleporting and warping around the place and can be argued that the only reason it takes seconds is for breaks within the actual T.o.P

Y’all are wild I’m just trying to finish my toeiverse cosmology blog explanation and then create a explanation for 2-C dbs that uses requirements from the Universe page on vsb and toeiverse being an alternate timeline

Also Infinite Speed isn’t inconsistent in db Whis never goes at full speed until he travels an infinite distance and in the WoV even in high paced battles they’re shown teleporting and warping around the place and can be argued that the only reason it takes seconds is for breaks within the actual T.o.P
I mean, just make a cosmology blog for all together and get it accepted in one go, imo, composite cosmology makes way more sense than what has been accepted today. I doubt anyone will have any reason to oppose it.
@omegabronic hello 🦣

Well for Toei/GT, what infinite speed feats do we have? Including movies.
-Goku and Cooler fighting within Instant Transmission in the Return of Cooler
-Buuhan's macrocosm affecting Vice Shout
-Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball's shockwave affecting Kibito Kai and Goku mid Kai-Kai teleportation
-Goku gathering energy for the Genkidama from the entire macrocosm, including the Afterlife
Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

-Goku and Cooler fighting within Instant Transmission in the Return of Cooler
-Buuhan's macrocosm affecting Vice Shout
-Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball's shockwave affecting Kibito Kai and Goku mid Kai-Kai teleportation
-Goku gathering energy for the Genkidama from the entire macrocosm, including the Afterlife
Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
Wouldn't Pikkon and Goku traversing the afterlife count

Back