• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just want to let everyone know:

Despite Dragon Ball having resolved one of it's most controversial threads, and the follow up being made less than 5 hours later, everything remained civil and peaceful for now.

Keep it like that, people. That's how it should be.
Bro, can you ask them to translate a DBS Brolly novel, it has strong spacetime mentions for the DB universe

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1EWCm7SqmVJ8E00tEYkhddNGbPkKDvohq

Poor Zamasu tried so hard for Tier 2 GT and 2-C Super, yet failed both threads, claiming that there was no hope...

I can't even begin to imagine how he would feel seeing the successes from these recent threads.

Poor Zamasu tried so hard for Tier 2 GT and 2-C Super, yet failed both threads, claiming that there was no hope...

I can't even begin to imagine how he would feel seeing the successes from these recent threads.
He was so happy with Dragon Ball Infinite and everything going on, he was seeing the whole thing when he was scaling the GT to the super timelines, then he decided to go back.

Base DBS Goku vs GT Goku SSJ4 after 2-C BoG happens
Base DBS Goku stomps. He's over 100 times stronger than 3U 2-C because he one-shotted the Super Dense Energy Ball which is the combined energy of him as a Super Saiyan (after absorbing SSG into his base form) and Beerus

The equal force of their energy attacks is what caused them to merge, hence its twice above Super Saiyan Goku. That and Beerus added more energy to it

Base DBS Goku stomps. He's 100 times stronger than 3U 2-C because he one-shotted the Super Dense Energy Ball which is the combined energy of him as a Super Saiyan after absorbing SSG into his base form and Beerus (the equal force of their energy attacks is what caused them to merge, hence its twice above them individually)
DBS Manga Goku vs SSJ4 GT Goku

DBS Manga Goku vs SSJ4 GT Goku
SS4 Goku is 1/10 of 3U 2-C so that's a 10 times strength gap while DBS manga Goku is in base form 😭

GT got so unlucky. For them its an endgame feat and yet the Saiyans only scale to a very small fraction of it

Meanwhile the DBS anime has it as literally the first major event, and then Goku ended scaling to 100 times the feat by the end of the fight

As far as "controversial" threads go that was fine

Despite the stonewall it was still staff leaning towards support from the beginning and many individuals arguing in favor of the change
Man, there were 50+ votes in one update, the thing was the biggest thing I've ever seen, it was new to me.

I was reviewing DBS Zamasu and Kaioshin has more than 7 quotes about justice, he understands about the concept, I think that later on I will do another CRT going deeper into the conceptual Zamasu

Well shiiiit 💀

If that goes through, than by God will these past few months have been a historic event for DB power scaling lol.
There's plans for High 3-A Toei DBZ Buu Saga as well

and then there's the can of worms that is infinite speed caused by characters being comparable to the shockwaves of their attacks

Yes this also affects the franchise

Back