• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

-Goku and Cooler fighting within Instant Transmission in the Return of Cooler
-Buuhan's macrocosm affecting Vice Shout
-Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball's shockwave affecting Kibito Kai and Goku mid Kai-Kai teleportation
-Goku gathering energy for the Genkidama from the entire macrocosm, including the Afterlife
Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
There is one other feat...but it could be an outlier. Pan was able to react to genki/ki coming from across all the universe.
And there was one with kid buu, When goku used IT to save himself, satan and vegeta from earth's destruction, the ki blast of kid bu engulfed the earth faster than his IT...i don't know how well can i explain it.

And then there is Broly destroying the south quadrant which should grant infinite speed/High 3-A

Well, in Dragon Ball Super anime there is no contradiction against infinite speed, just putting through the BOG of Goku and Beerus, which will purposely give infinite speed, since which increases speed and destructive power.

It's crazy how in just a few months, GT has become canon as well as 2-C, the Z movies are canon just in different timelines, DBS Half 2-C's became 2-C because of removing the Half 2-C crap, the Low 2-C scaling will apply to more characters than before, we might possibly get High 3-A Universe, and if the most recent thread goes through, 2-C DBS Macrocosm (which could very well mean 2-C BoG)...holy **** this year is crazy.

Last edited:
It's crazy how in just a few months, GT has become canon as well as 2-C, the Z movies are canon just in different timelines, DBS Half 2-C's became 2-C because of removing the Half 2-C crap, the Low 2-C scaling will apply to more characters than before, we might possibly get High 3-A Universe, and if the most recent thread goes through, 2-C DBS Macrocosm (which might very well mean 2-C BoG)...holy **** this year is crazy.
There's more, I caused all this and brought the wiki a new era, now let's level up the cosmology to infinity

It's crazy how in just a few months, GT has become canon as well as 2-C, the Z movies are canon just in different timelines, DBS Half 2-C's became 2-C because of removing the Half 2-C crap, the Low 2-C scaling will apply to more characters than before, we might possibly get High 3-A Universe, and if the most recent thread goes through, 2-C DBS Macrocosm (which might very well mean 2-C BoG)...holy **** this year is crazy.
In such a short time there have been drastic changes kkkkk

Is there actually 2-A stuff 👀?
We can assume that yes, if I bring Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot to the dark side of the force, Akira toriyama recognizes it as canon and all imbituba stories in it become canon and the Xenoverse being part of that canon, according to Akira he states "that are stories not told during his manga" and then he increased everything

He should be updated to 2-C.

Honestly if all 12 universes share the exact same Macrocosm as Universe 7, then that means Zeno would scale to 24 Universes at minimum (if each Macrocosm has only 2 universes) and 36 Universes if each Macrocosm has 3 universes.

Honestly if all 12 universes share the exact same Macrocosm as Universe 7, then that means Zeno would scale to 24 Universes at minimum (if each Macrocosm has only 2 universes) and 36 Universes if each Macrocosm has 3 universes.
I was looking at some episodes and night that everyone has the same cosmology, in the manga you can see it clearly, when it is shown that there is even hell, paradise, and the path of the serpent.

But assuming Universe 7 is the only 2-C Macrocosm (which is weird...), Then Zeno would still scale to 13 or 14 universes.
Well to me it looks ok, bro, I have the whole DBS Brolly novel and I need a bad translation, I think there's something about it, it says in the novel that Brolly and Gogeta distorted the space-time and affected the dimensional barrier

But if 2-C BoG were to happen...it wouldn't be too inconsistent...as the BoG Macrocosm destruction would be a 2-C feat (which would be the smallest 2-C feat, but still a 2-C feat since Half 2-C is no more), IZ fusing with the universe could be 2-C if he was fusing with the Macrocosm as a whole (but might still just be a Low 2-C supporting feat), Beerus and Champa threatening to destroy Universes 6 & 7 (4 or 6 universes cut in half, so still a 2-C feat), GoD's fighting resulting in 2-C levels of destruction, and Toppo warping the World of Void when multiple GoD's fighting couldn't do so.

This is more support the universe are separate timelines, this shouldn't of been a debate in the first place. We literally know zeno, is capable of erasing individual universes spacetimes while the others remain, thats also concrete evidence.

Back