• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Keep in mind the conclusion from the last macrocosm sharing thread will affect Toei Z, GT, and both continuities from DBS. There's going to be a ton of discussion and disagreements, so it will be best if we discuss each continuities separately and only one at a time. (except maybe GT and Toei Z, that can be in one thread)

Keep in mind the conclusion from the last macrocosm sharing thread will affect Toei Z, GT, and both continuities from DBS. There's going to be a ton of discussion and disagreements, so it will be best if we discuss each continuities separately and only one after the other. (except maybe GT and Toei Z, that can be in one thread)
1. Super
2. Toei
3. DBS Manga

Me too, I suffered alot to contribute to the wank but I had no other option. 😔
You've been part of the Dragon Ball tribe since I met you, so you can't complain too much.

I met you when I didn't know how to edit a profile and until today I don't know how to do that, so it's always up to you

Reiner, im kinda confused on the infinite dragon ball crt, because the proposal was infinitely expanding observable universe, and infinite unobservable universe where light cannot reach. But zamasu came in with the translations and said that infinitely expanding was never used, but it was instead infinite galaxies, with infinite light AND darkness; infinitely expansive. So which argument is being used for the thread, outright infinite with infinite galaxies or infinite unobservable universe?

Well, I found a little piece of the novel and translated it on Google translator, it says that Brolly and Gogeta distorted space-time and is also quoted saying that they hit the dimensional barrier

done in question

Hermes confirmed this

Now I have the whole novel right here

Yeah true, im just trying to make sure i understand completely, since there was new translations mid thread, made it kind of messy, just want to make sure we are all on the same page and the official crt on the cosmology is the same as we all discussed

Well, I found a little piece of the novel and translated it on Google translator, it says that Brolly and Gogeta distorted space-time and is also quoted saying that they hit the dimensional barrier

done in question

Hermes confirmed this

Now I have the whole novel right here

Then it would be derailment, as the cosmology upgrade is already accepted.
Bro, could you ask to translate the whole novel for us? I have it all saved on the drive, there are some very important things in it to update the verse.

Okay so what about the edge argument? what if that gets brought up again? Will it still talk about observable universe or does jaco contradict bulma statment?
, narrative > edge that we have never seen and neither we know if bulma was right. As Universe being Infinite is accepted then that means edge do not exist and it needs simple note on why edge arguement of bulma doesn't stand.

Back