• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It depends on if we're only including actual CRT's or threads under the category of CRT. The vast majority of CRT's are quite stupid in general because newcomers randomly make CRT's without looking into the thing they're making it about at all, not realizing what a CRT actually is and kind of just guessing that it hasn't been discussed before.

Ha it saddens me to see this thread so dead, i reminder when it was the life of the party..

Well my intent is to make the "lone namkien" dragon, if I can not identify a better name for it in the manga (and of course spell namkien right, can never spell it without a reference)

I'll post some updates on it here looking for feedback, tho I'm not really hopeful at this point
DBS has just gotten so bad...

Like jesus christ...

It's cause DBS has no good feats/statements/etc. to talk about anymore, and each release is a month apart at best. When DBS had the anime, shit was popping. But when we were stuck with just the manga, the hype started dying down. Now it's kinda dead.

It's cause DBS has no good feats/statements/etc. to talk about anymore, and each release is a month apart at best. When DBS had the anime, shit was popping. But when we were stuck with just the manga, the hype started dying down. Now it's kinda dead.
It's not even just that

The plot itself is just ass at this point

Moro Arc ( pre Moro becoming Moro 73 ) was the last time I was genuinely interested in this series

At this point I am just reading for the sake of finishing it mostly

if I'm not mistaken it seems that Genki-Dama can backfire if its use has evil?
But I'm a little wondering what covered the earth at that time? pollution or evil energy?
Yes, it's true that with a bad heart you can't use genkidama, a kind heart is needed, Goku mentions that it's impossible to create genkidama with the blue form in the tournament and you have to go back to base, I I think it's negative energy

Ok so for making the super manga's drsgon

Abilitys should include "wish granting" "statistic modification manipulation" power bestowal (still looking for the proper name of this), should I list every ability it was shown to be able to give gas and gon?

I'll add the note at the bottom it grants wishes and isn't a fighter, like the other 2 dragons have, so the statistics would reflect the wishing powers

Got dayum! Crazy how that happens.
2-c-dbs.png

Back