• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Fon2KHZXsAoBvzF

Smoke working on Krillin, Trunks, and Goten? Did Toyotaro and Toriyama forget about Ki sensing, or are they gonna say the characters did because they were "rusty" from all the peace time...

And Krillin not being able to immediately catch up with an old-school run down car that couldn't have even been going 50 MPH, though I think he might have let it go to chase them to their base.

On an important note...this is 100% leading into a manga version of the Super Hero movie. But in the form of a drawn arc of the story. They're clearly setting it up for that.

Smoke working on Krillin, Trunks, and Goten? Did Toyotaro and Toriyama forget about Ki sensing, or are they gonna say the characters did because they were "rusty" from all the peace time...

And Krillin not being able to immediately catch up with an old-school run down car that couldn't have even been going 50 MPH, though I think he might have let it go to chase them to their base.
I feel like they rather had trouble to breath since smoke itself consists of tiny solid particles as well as poisonous gases and other harmful stuff and it was launched with alot of pressure at them.

Well... when the characters suppresse there power, there power level generally reads as 5, (this lead to future trunks not being detected by the group at the start of his ark)

And the power level of a normal human, is generally 5 too, so there is percedent for normal people to slip under the radar

Ha it saddens me to see this thread so dead, i reminder when it was the life of the party..

Well my intent is to make the "lone namkien" dragon, if I can not identify a better name for it in the manga (and of course spell namkien right, can never spell it without a reference)

I'll post some updates on it here looking for feedback, tho I'm not really hopeful at this point

Back