• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individually the crack of time being stated to be beyond space and time and being a super dimensional space don’t mean anything but considering the context and all of them together it implies transcedence

Then he is simply wrong. A structure that is larger than a 2-A structure (in terms of size) is low 1-C
On top of that the CoT has context of being a Super-Dimensional structure and being beyond Space and Time

So again
If that is not enough then I’d like to know what explicit prof the opposition is looking for

@Quantu tell that to pokemon since they have larger 2-A structures that make the creation trio hard to affect.

@Irineu That's literally not what I said. I literally told you "crack of time due to his boss being locked away in there for a long time"

Yeah and in the manga panels posted not too long ago you also have them mention the birth of a new space-time. Meaning a new timeline which further shoots your argument in the foot that the crystals are timelines.

@Quantu tell that to pokemon since they have larger 2-A structures that make the creation trio hard to affect.

@Irineu That's literally not what I said. I literally told you "crack of time due to his boss being locked away in there for a long time"

Yeah and in the manga panels posted not too long ago you also have them mention the birth of a new space-time. Meaning a new timeline which further shoots your argument in the foot that the crystals are timelines.
Glassman
Can I ask for the specific reasons as to why the CoT is not being considered a Tier 1 structure?

I
Can you explain the bolded part? And does it have any relationship with the latter? (Beyond Space and Time)
Its in the OP

super-dimensional and hyperdimensional

V-Jump magazine stated that the crack of time is a super dimensional space. well, you can claim that statement is meaningless and not referring to any structure, but that's wrong, since it's a god mission 10 magazine, where the final battle takes place in the crack of time. Anyway, I don't 100% agree with this argument because I think the translation is wrong. Removing this contrast, the statement can be used as an extra argument.

Na missão do big bang, a capa do capítulo 14 cita a luta como: "batalha da hiperdimensão". a frase é um pouco ambígua, significando que se trata de uma batalha com proporções hiperdimensionais, ou que é uma batalha que se passa na hiperdimensão, o que faria sentido, já que os confrontos aconteceram no raiar do tempo.

In ultra god mission, the narrator states that the warriors fighting in the tournament have transcended space-time to arrive at the tournament's location. This is consistent with the fact that Sdbh's own twitter page states that it is a location beyond space-time. And in that same post, the text cites the tournament as superdimensional. And we know that this place is crack of time by the description, and by the background of the place, where we can see the starry sky of crack of time. https://imgur.com/a/u2z1sLX

And Viet explains what it means quite nicely right here
1. Crack of Time is actually called Super Space-time in japanese, its word is 超時空, which in Romaji is: Chō Jikū, translated as Space-time, most of the time in japanese space-time also refer to as dimension, and back. However, Dimension in Romaji is: Jigen

2. If you isolated the statement alone, then sure, it mean nothing, because you literally cut it from contexts, it was stated to be outside of time and the multiverse entirely, contain them and all powerful, godly being can't reach them with their power, implying some sort of superiority of it over the multiverse. The scan about it being super space-time, also implying its superiority, as normal space-time, timeline is refer to as usual space-time, CoT is called to be a Super one. Superior than 2-A is Low 1-C from what i known of standards

3. I see your point, and it is not really wrong, however, like above, in context, dimension of the verse = space-time, so hyperdimension, superdimension = hyper space-time, super space-time. Now plus my point 1 from above, i think i clear this confusion

4. Sure, i also understand this point, however, the verse repeatedly do this, which you can see from OP's post, as in his Universe Tree scan, the entire can hold multiples space-time, yet they just as small as a tree fruit, and the tree, as the name implied, yet is just a tree comparing to CoT. Lastly, from your comment, you said that CoT is larger than the multiverse, however, the multiverse is a 2-A one, which is countable infinite, the Crack of Time is larger, thus it is uncountable infinite, uncountable infinite 4D is 5D = Low 1-C

I didn't understand what you wanted to say. anyway, let's stop this topic of whether or not mechikabura affected CoT.

yes, it is a single spacetime created in a different way. space-time is a single distorted universe. it is different from an ordinary timeline. they don't usually have a specific format. universal spacetime is different from a tiny multiverse spacetime. And by the way, there is no way the Fu universe has a story format, since it is made of pure distorted energy, while the universes are physical and in that crystal format.

So it is unadventurous to say that there is a relation and connectedness with “Beyond space-time” and “super dimensional space”?

So it is unadventurous to say that there is a relation and connectedness with “Beyond space-time” and “super dimensional space”?
What I wanna know is the reasons why the opposition says none of this counts for Low 1-C because clearly the opposition either made it vague as to why this shouldn’t qualify or just haven’t explained at all why none of this is sufficient for it. I’d like a clear and concise reason

@Ss3micah Being outside of the multiverse means nothing with the Crack of Time as it's a neutral statement for it's nature. Being stated to be beyond time and space in of itself is not enough, you'd need that to be further elaborated that the crack of time is beyond the spatial-temporal dimension of the entire multiverse and see it as infinitesimal, same with the statement of hyper dimension since last time I checked we don't use hyper dimension in of itself for a higher D in the same way we do "beyond space and time" on its own. That and the crystals being timelines doesn't line up in the series given how we see a universe in Fu's hand which looks nothing like the crystals, and said crystals just showing events and not literally containing an entire timeline.

@Irineu It's still treated as a Space Time continuum with that world, which again should've been a crystal in form if we're going to take those crystals as actual universes. If you can prove that the crystals are legit actual timelines beyond the whole "story images" then you might have ground for DBH reaching tier 1.

What I wanna know is the reasons why the opposition says none of this counts for Low 1-C because clearly the opposition either made it vague as to why this shouldn’t qualify or just haven’t explained at all why none of this is sufficient for it. I’d like a clear and concise reason
What I wanna know darling is the answer to my question I asked above silly :3

Are you talking about this https://imgur.io/a/d5OfSJO ?

@Ss3micah Being outside of the multiverse means nothing with the Crack of Time as it's a neutral statement for it's nature. Being stated to be beyond time and space in of itself is not enough, you'd need that to be further elaborated that the crack of time is beyond the spatial-temporal dimension of the entire multiverse and see it as infinitesimal, same with the statement of hyper dimension since last time I checked we don't use hyper dimension in of itself for a higher D in the same way we do "beyond space and time" on its own. That and the crystals being timelines doesn't line up in the series given how we see a universe in Fu's hand which looks nothing like the crystals, and said crystals just showing events and not literally containing an entire timeline.
No to this bolded text. It is not a “requirement” or "must to have", it is an option to get low 1-C.

I

Its in the OP

super-dimensional and hyperdimensional

V-Jump magazine stated that the crack of time is a super dimensional space. well, you can claim that statement is meaningless and not referring to any structure, but that's wrong, since it's a god mission 10 magazine, where the final battle takes place in the crack of time. Anyway, I don't 100% agree with this argument because I think the translation is wrong. Removing this contrast, the statement can be used as an extra argument.

Na missão do big bang, a capa do capítulo 14 cita a luta como: "batalha da hiperdimensão". a frase é um pouco ambígua, significando que se trata de uma batalha com proporções hiperdimensionais, ou que é uma batalha que se passa na hiperdimensão, o que faria sentido, já que os confrontos aconteceram no raiar do tempo.

In ultra god mission, the narrator states that the warriors fighting in the tournament have transcended space-time to arrive at the tournament's location. This is consistent with the fact that Sdbh's own twitter page states that it is a location beyond space-time. And in that same post, the text cites the tournament as superdimensional. And we know that this place is crack of time by the description, and by the background of the place, where we can see the starry sky of crack of time. https://imgur.com/a/u2z1sLX

And Viet explains what it means quite nicely right here

that dimension that Brolly and Gogeta destroyed is described as superdimensional also

Lolol
You made an oversight on this word in particular lol. I was using it in the wrong context lol. Anyways yes it’s safe to say that but even then according to glass more is still needed for Low 1-C so again….. meh 🤷‍♀️

If the term ever got clarified in the story (what the word means canonically)

If you can prove that the crystals are legit actual timelines beyond the whole "story images" then you might have ground for DBH reaching tier 1.
History = timeline

Crystal is clearly symbolizing the timeline in this panel tbf

Adm0IS9_d.webp

@Irineu It's still treated as a Space Time continuum with that world, which again should've been a crystal in form if we're going to take those crystals as actual universes. If you can prove that the crystals are legit actual timelines beyond the whole "story images" then you might have ground for DBH reaching tier 1.
https://imgur.io/a/p8hyfzB#cucSPiR when it talks about history becoming a mess it shows a time crystal being destroyed meaning a crystal holds a history (timeline)

I am aware but what happened? What happened with history?
It gets nuked
Like that’s literally what happens
The history (including its past, present and future) that the crystal represents is just nuked and gone along with everything and everyone inside it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back