• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Bojack's profile needs an update, he (for some reason) scales to the manga characters rather than the anime ones.
I lost interest in the Toei continuity and no one bothered to finish my work, so his profile stayed outdated to this day.

Everybody showed up in Fusion Reborn.

But, hey, the GT Perfect Files mentioned the movie not in its designated "Remember Z" section, but whatever, so all of the inconsistencies in the continuity can be waved away, and everything can be accepted as canon.

but for realsies, I personally believe that all the movies that aren't listed as incompatible in Daizenshuu 6 are canon to the anime timeline.
As for Turles and his mooks, I'd like to point out that in Akira Toriyama: The World Anime Special, Toriyama gave backstories for Turles and all of his mooks. The movie may not be canon due to Daizenshuu 6, but the characters may have existed and died later on causing them to show up in Fusion Reborn.

We forgot this guy lel

This reminds me there was a dude in the Spanish fandom that also did stuff like this, sadly his work there got deleted.

Another one we forgot lel
At least this one aint locked

I guess everything is valid now on the Toeiverse, huh? Everyone is canon, everyone scales to everything, etc.

Videos like these are awkward in retrospect

bro i'm dying
Screenshot_87.png

Back