• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Hey, I just want to ask everyone to not add anything to Granolah nor anyone else's profile without a CRT, for how plain it can look like.

I'm not going to undo the recent statements that have been added, nor Pressure Points Strikes, but make sure to remember it next time, a CRT will be made anyway because there are some things. (a user already expressed the intention of making it).

But how would it be inconsistent to begin with? What's the inconsistency? That's what I'm asking.
I don't really know, just how it usually gose, one thing like isn't usually enough to upgrade a verse, I also remember some stuff about travel time back when the world of void was being discussed for infinte speed and zeno was a hot topic for infinte speed, and the angles having travel time is a bit of a plot point but that discussion is rather old so it might not apply anymore

Hey, I just want to ask everyone to not add anything to Granolah nor anyone else's profile without a CRT, for how plain it can look like.

I'm not going to undo the recent statements that have been added, nor Pressure Points Strikes, but make sure to remember it next time, a CRT will be made anyway because there are some things. (a user already expressed the intention of making it).
i was just adding scans whoops

It's fine, I just saw several edits, one for Pressure Points and others were to expand text, add scans and such, but it's against the rules.
Obviously it's nothing report-worthy, but we can't just ignore that, especially when it's strongly related to powers or stats, which were already fine, although "outdated", by themselves.

Granolah having faster teleportation than IT is Goku just saying that it can be performed faster. Goku needs to concentrate, lock onto a Ki signature, and teleport somewhere near it. Granolah just has thought based teleportation, and can move wherever he wants rather than specifically to a Ki signature.

Goku needs to concentrate, lock onto a Ki signature, and teleport somewhere near it.
Goku has actually teleported to places with low to no ki signals, and he doesn't always need to concentrate either. Though I agree that in context he meant Granolah has a better teleportation technique.

Btw, Xeno Goku's profile has some typo's about his passive probability manipulation "have multiple passive and active Probability Manipulation (can increases his hitting chance and decreases his opponent hitting chance)" not really a big deal but someone should go in there and fix it up.

It should be more like "has multiple passive and active abilities of Probability Manipulation (can increase the chances of his hits landing and can decrease the chances of his opponent hitting him)".

Also yeah so that completely, fully, truly confirms what UI is. Normal UI is just a technique that allows people to react to attacks on instinct. But apparently (not sure if it's a Saiyan thing or applies to everyone with it) Goku also has a transformation of UI, which is what we've been calling MUI. And yes, we now finally know that he CAN stack Super Saiyan forms on top of the basic UI ability, and not only that, it makes his instinctive reactions even better.

Touhou characters are ******* quaking right now.

So basically the white haired form isn't actually UI itself, but more so the form Goku's body takes to fully maximize the efficiency of UI.

Goku also has a transformation of UI, which is what we've been calling MUI.
Not only Goku, all Angels have one, at least, I remember a conversation between Whis and Goku that says something like angels are in a passive UI, and if they want to use it at full power then they transform, or something. Maybe I understood wrong

Edit: Nevermind, I remembered it wrong

Imagine how strong Goku and vegeta would be if we got a anime version of the moro arc

Their base forms would probably be universe level+ by that point probably

Imagine how strong Goku and vegeta would be if we got a anime version of the moro arc

Their base forms would probably be universe level+ by that point probably
They will get definitely stronger.
And more haxed since I think anime hakai is better than manga hakai, and if vegeta gets forced spirit fission and hakai....oooof

They will get definitely stronger.
And more haxed since I think anime hakai is better than manga hakai, and if vegeta gets forced spirit fission and hakai....oooof
Rumors are spreading again of super starting back up in 2022, so who knows, I suspect they might skip the manga arks but still imply they happened somehow

Rumors are spreading again of super starting back up in 2022, so who knows, I suspect they might skip the manga arks but still imply they happened somehow
There is a definite movie in 2022, and there's a leak that might or might no confirm the return of dbs anime and other movies

Back