• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Does DBS Goku have resistance to ''cold'' for fighting in Earth's stratosphere? And why does he have resistance to Empathic Manipulation?
Also, does anyone have the scans of Goku nullifying Jiren's blast?

Does DBS Goku have resistance to ''cold'' for fighting in Earth's stratosphere? And why does he have resistance to Empathic Manipulation?
Yes, the resistance to Empathic Manipulation is because he not being affected by Ribrianne's perfume and 2:00

For the "cold part " it's Either that or or his training in the Rosat

What is Imperfect Cell doing in OPM?

0144-023.png

Did these staff bother reading the scans? No. They are most likely preparing a CRT to revise Abstract Existence. If that happens, then I out of this wiki.
Uhh there is nothing like that going on. Nobody is preparing a CRT to revise AE behind the scenes. I think this is coming because of past stuff where some things were revised when it was brought up for DBH, but honestly, DB is a big verse and it makes a majority of people notice things, which generally doesn't happen with less known verses. If somebody spots something wrong with a current standard and it got changed, due to people noticing it more because it was brought up for a popular verse (which is not DB all the time), then that's not bad. It's a good thing that standards get more accurate because faults were noticed. And remember, when standards change, they don't affect a single verse, it's for every verse.

And perhaps the already debunked "law and order" stuff should not have been in the OP when it is only causing confusion. Even in the last thread, I read the OP and when I came back, there were so many comments spammed that I didn't bother reading all of them and got confused as to why that stuff was in the OP.

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea why the Law and Order stuff was in there when even in the first thread people stopped using that to argue for it.

Just like the previous thread, staff using the same arguments "Law and Order" when it is not about it. Its about Infinite Zamasu's will/thought fusing with U7 which gives him AE.

Did these staff bother reading the scans? No. They are most likely preparing a CRT to revise Abstract Existence. If that happens, then I out of this wiki.

History repeats itself....
Dragon Ball has passive Hax that makes every other verse weaker by making it cartoonishly hard to qualify for stuff

Hit's Time Skip being Immeasurable Speed is an outlier in DB Super. Ok, whatever... but when are gonna re:add Resistance to Time Stop for DBS Goku because it is a legit feat.

King Kai says "But I heard you predicted a few seconds in time at the martial arts match, right?" Implying that Hit's Time Skip goes forward in time to attack which Time Stops because Goku's actions haven't been decided in the future. Goku forced his way in the future to resist and counter hit's time skip which gives him resistance to it. Until Hit power up further.

If these downplayers users watch Super then that resistance should have not been removed.

Hit's Time Skip being Immeasurable Speed is an outlier in DB Super. Ok, whatever... but when are gonna re:add Resistance to Time Stop for DBS Goku because it is a legit feat.

King Kai says "But I heard you predicted a few seconds in time at the martial arts match, right?" Implying that Hit's Time Skip goes forward in time to attack which Time Stops because Goku's actions haven't been decided in the future. Goku forced his way in the future to resist and counter hit's time skip which gives him resistance to it. Until Hit power up further.

If these downplayers users watch Super then that resistance should have not been removed.
Making Goku tagging Hit be immeasurable just to remove a resistance on Goku but also call it an outlier is the most VSBW thing the site has ever done

Didn't know but honestly don't really care nowadays. It's become kind of clear in (relatively) recent times that Sean is kind of an immature ********. Of course, everyone has flaws and I'm not gonna pretend that he should be perfect, but he's straight up mocked other people, insulted and blocked fans on multiple occasions for very minor reasons, and was among the many people to throw Vic under the bus when he didn't even actually do anything wrong. He also said that he doesn't support TFS because what they're doing is stealing content or whatever even though it's literally one of the most (if not the most) loved parody series around that respects the series and even includes a disclaimer to actually support the official release on EVERY video.

Needless to say, it was highly disappointing when I realized that one of the celebrities I even idolized as a kid turned out to be like that. But I guess that's just happening with a lot of celebrities nowadays.

Back