• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Idk about the Beerus and Champa feat discussion but yeah it's logical I'd say. The Beerus and Goku clash was very vague in how long it would take them to destroy the universe, and contrary to the anime it was barely even mentioned. Beerus and Champa were gonna destroy the universe but that's also somewhat vague, albeit not as much as the Goku and Beerus fight, but either way even that gets heavily contradicted by later given statements and the feat itself would prob only be highend multi-galaxy level for each of them, anyways, and on top of all that, the scaling from GoD's to lesser characters is also very vague in the manga (although it's doubtful that current Goku would lose to any non-top tier GoD's).

The fact of the matter though is that the manga has implications after both of those fights that they're back down to galaxy level anyways. While those implications aren't too vast, they definitely outweigh two statements that are already very vague and years old. And the cherry on top is that it kind of makes sense scaling wise. Goku never absorbed the GoD form's power into his base form, meaning current Goku and Vegeta without their godly states are very likely still Buu Saga level. And obviously Buu Saga characters were only multi-solar system level scaling from Cell and Gohan. So for current DBS characters to be reaching galaxy levels of power makes far more sense than an immediate jump to universe level.

I think Granolah has an UI or a similar technique but he is saving it as his trump card, honestly it doesnt make sense that SSB can keep up with him unless he is massively holding back, otherwise MUI Goku will obliterate him

Does anyone have the scan for DB Goku creating a Defensive Barrier? He has it on his profile but I don't remember him doing this. Might be something from the anime though.

Also, why does Jiren have attack reflection?

Does anyone have the scan for DB Goku creating a Defensive Barrier? He has it on his profile but I don't remember him doing this. Might be something from the anime though.
idk, but I can remember him creating a barrier in his omen form against Jiren using his Kamehameha

idk, but I can remember him creating a barrier in his omen form against Jiren using his Kamehameha
Yeah but that's in the DBS anime (though it's weird that this isn't noted on his profile). I'm talking about his Dragon Ball profile. It's in his King Piccolo saga key.

Isn't this the same dynamic that happened for 4 arcs now? I know they are just making shit up as they go but jeez.

So Granolah can create a clone(s) and possibly has a time manip technique? Dude's becoming OP. Why's Toyo making Goku lose so many times though? Damn lol.

Mysterious man identity

E4F5ABiVEBcpnHc

This mysterious man have same face like Goku. I have four conclusion for this man identity:
1. Another Goku counterpart who never hit the head which result he is kakarot.
2. This is one of 99th Goku who survive against Black and growing stronger.
3.Bardock.
4.Another person with Goku face.

Back