• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

a question, so from DB Broly novel :

The next opponent Broly had chosen was Whis.
So as to take him by surprise, Broly went on a fierce offensive, but Whis was dodging his attacks without difficulty. It wasn't that he was moving swiftly, nor was he using any kind of special technique either. With very normal movements, Whis did not let Broly as much as graze him.

"Over here~!"

With a confident smile, Whis was escaping Broly by fluttering around. Losing his temper, Broly let out a cry as he continued to pursue Whis.

"Oops!”

With lightness that would put Goku and Vegeta's efforts to shame, Whis dodges his roaring punches and sets just enough distance between them to reach out of Broly's range. It's just then that Gogeta appears, planting himself between the two.

I found this here, so my question is, doesnt the novel contradict the manga here when it says that Whis was not using any special technique, then in the manga we know that UI is the special technique for the angels, and they are always using it?

Last edited:

So as to take him by surprise, Broly went on a fierce offensive, but Whis was dodging his attacks without difficulty. It wasn't that he was moving swiftly, nor was he using any kind of special technique either. With very normal movements, Whis did not let Broly as much as graze him.

"Over here~!"

With a confident smile, Whis was escaping Broly by fluttering around. Losing his temper, Broly let out a cry as he continued to pursue Whis.

"Oops!”

With lightness that would put Goku and Vegeta's efforts to shame, Whis dodges his roaring punches and sets just enough distance between them to reach out of Broly's range. It's just then that Gogeta appears, planting himself between the two.

I found this here, so my question is, doesnt the novel contradicts the manga here when it says that Whis was not using any special technique, then in the manga we know that UI is the special technique for the angels, and they are always using it?
I suppose he can choose whether to use it or not...or else is just a Plot hole

"Over here~!"

"Oops!”

I found this here, so my question is, doesnt the novel contradict the manga here when it says that Whis was not using any special technique, then in the manga we know that UI is the special technique for the angels, and they are always using it?
I suppose it's not 'special' to whis because he's always using it, whis isn't doing anything he wouldn't ordinarly do, the fact is because he's always in ultra instinct it's mundane to him

No non-old form Mechikabura though. Though they do have the SKoT's Time Unleashed form.

Question, how accurate is the mechanics of the Switch SBH:WM to the arcade version?
World Mission added some stuff for its new modes, but the actual arcade port is pretty much 1:1.

i just realized that luffy was once in a crossover with dragon ball heros
Yep, there was a limited-time mission to promote a One Piece movie that added battles against Luffy and that movie's villain to the game.

Wasn't he also in a cross over episode?
There was a crossover special in 2013, but it had nothing to do with Heroes.

WAIT!? Theirs Bio-Broly cards???
Yes, eight of them to be exact, he (technically they, for some reason there are multiple Bio-Brolys in Heroes) was added in the same mission Broly was.

No non-old form Mechikabura though. Though they do have the SKoT's Time Unleashed form.
Sadly they never released a playable young Mechikabura.

So unless I'm mistaking, theirs Bio-Broly, Pilaf's Machine, General Blue, Bulma cards, but not one ChiChi one!?

Click the new posts section, and click post a thread. Choose the versus threads, then give a title to your versus thread.

Granolah showed a lot of new abilities this chapter 👀

Thoughts on the new chapter?
I never expected Goku to be the one to ''lose'' twice this chapter.

Back