• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Maybe infinite speed Heroes?
They should've had infinite speed a long time ago. I recall Demigra doing some sort of an attack that looked like a chain, and it apparently reached all of the multiverse. That should be infinite speed, at least I think so.

They should've had infinite speed a long time ago. I recall Demigra doing some sort of an attack that looked like a chain, and it apparently reached all of the multiverse. That should be infinite speed, at least I think so.
Demigra's chains went inside Mechi's body which contains the entire multiverse within it and pulled the TP from there. Mechi's body in itself should be infinite in size (atleast from within) for containing a 2-A multiverse and since beings with 2-A range can't get out of there so it could count as infinite speed

There's also Dr W's feat of moving as fast as IT.

Last edited:
Wouldn't moving faster than teleportation be immeasurable rather than infinite speed?

Not that I'd argue he's actually that fast

No, faster than infinite is still infinite, immeasurable atleast require you to see someone move at infinite speed as frozen
Well, not exacky you "would" see someone with the infinte speed state as frozen in theory, immeasurable is negative time to a destination if infinte speed is zero time, pretty wonky stuff

So from the chapter what is, granolah has shown:
1) Thought based teleportation. He doesn't need any ki signature too.
2) Stealth mastery
3) Pressure point strikes
4) Aura
5) ki suppression

So from the chapter what is, granolah has shown:
1) Thought based teleportation. He doesn't need any ki signature too.
2) Stealth mastery
3) Pressure point strikes
4) Aura
5) ki suppression
he probably has EE too, Vegeta said that his attack is similar to the hakai, but its probably better to wait for a better context

An instant is not quantifiable. It's defined as a short amount of time, meaning using "instant" as a justification for speed, is super arbitrary unless there's context.
There's probably 3 things I could list right now in response, the least of which is probably the wiki'a own standards of teleportion, but it really doesn't matter, because it's an outlier

There's probably 3 things I could list right now in response, the least of which is probably the wiki'a own standards of teleportion, but it really doesn't matter, because it's an outlier
I mean, even if it was the case why would it be an outlier? It's a feat performed by currently "the strongest in the universe." If anything, that's the opposite of an outlier.

I don’t care, I'm just referring to hypotheticals. Not trying to be rude btw.

Feats > Statements my guy. Not to mention Zeno can't percieve the movements of the GoDs but can watch UI Goku and Jiren just fine.
Granolah said "I have no name for the technique" so I think it's safe to call it teleportation instead of infinte speed

Feats > Statements my guy. Not to mention Zeno can't percieve the movements of the GoDs but can watch UI Goku and Jiren just fine.
Goku and vegeta never surpassed beerus in the manga to any stretch of the imagination, that's why there still 3-B well beerus would still be low 2-C in the manga if he had a profile, even in the wildest of worlds, His speed doesn't scale above the angles

Goku and vegeta never surpassed beerus in the manga to any stretch of the imagination, that's why there still 3-B well beerus would still be low 2-C in the manga if he had a profile, even in the wildest of worlds, His speed doesn't scale above the angles
Chou Beerus would still be 3-B if he had a profile

Chou Beerus would still be 3-B if he had a profile
I've been told the "if 2 gods of destruction fight it would destroy 2 universes" statement comes orginally from an interview outside the anime before it was confirmed in it, as well to my understanding berrus and champa have a similar exchange in the manga anyway

It would just mean Beerus scales, how's that an outlier? Also what does this have to do with the angels. They'd scale too.

In the manga they were going to destroy the universe, Beerus said idc what will happen to this universe and prepared for a ki blast, champa did the same. Vados and Whis stopped them

I've been told the "if 2 gods of destruction fight it would destroy 2 universes" statement comes orginally from an interview outside the anime before it was confirmed in it, as well to my understanding berrus and champa have a similar exchange in the manga anyway
If it was for the Manga then Chou Jiren would also be low 2-C for being above Belmod also Chou GoDs used to be 3-A but were downgraded because Champa's statement was too vague.

It would just mean Beerus scales, how's that an outlier? Also what does this have to do with the angels. They'd scale too.
Simply put you said it wasn't an outler because hes was the strongest in the universe, he isn't the tope of the scaling chain alot of characters are above him, so the logic of it can't be inconsistent because there's nothing to be inconsistent with dosen't work.

Simply put you said it wasn't an outler because hes was the strongest in the universe, he isn't the tope of the scaling chain alot of characters are above him, so the logic of it can't be inconsistent because there's nothing to be inconsistent with dosen't work.
But how would it be inconsistent to begin with? What's the inconsistency? That's what I'm asking.

Back