• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well goku resists EE but I don't know if soo can bypass it.
Goku can just stun him with his passive stun hax which will make his stamina drop to 1, so all goku has to do is blast him.
Then add the massive wall of googleplex bijiliion of stat increasing, reducing has and passive probability manipulation.

Pretty sure TGG scales to a baseline 2-A multiverse. Goku fires a Ki blast and TGG is obliterated. Although, if TGG managed to land a hit, the nature of its attacks would prob erase Goku. Going with Goku though.

Pretty sure TGG scales to a baseline 2-A multiverse. Goku fires a Ki blast and TGG is obliterated. Although, if TGG managed to land a hit, the nature of its attacks would prob erase Goku. Going with Goku though.
Goku has passive probability hax and a bunch of other passives that effect stamina and other stuff. He also has dura neg too. So i don't think TGG will be able to land a hit on goku

How high his EE?
He has only erased standard beings and objects that approached or attacked him, and it might be worth noting his range extended thousands of kilometers into the ocean or something like that. Anyways, his EE feats aren't too impressive. He also couldn't kill 682, but I mean, that's not too relevant considering the 300 page novel of resistances 682 has (dude is literally "your character can't ever kill my character" personified). And yeah Xeno Goku just has EE resistance I realized, so the EE itself does nothing. The only thing left TGG might have going for him is high heat, but Xeno Goku resists that, although to an extent I don't know. I think there was something that said TGG can utilize heat similar to the heat of the sun (which would probably kill Xeno Goku if he was hit by it) but I might be remembering it wrong. Even then though, I'm starting to feel more and more that this is a stomp for Xeno Goku. His passives really don't help for TGG's case either.

TGG is baseline 2-A to my understanding. Base Xeno Goku is massively above baseline 2-A. Unless the SCP Foundation multiverse TGG scales to is actually more than baseline (which I doubt), I'm pretty sure Goku one shots.

Well, what specific statements does it even come from? I know it got downgraded to 2-A, because the 1-B stuff got erased, but we still had universe creator stuff and the SCP multiverse definitely at least has infinite timelines, So I thought the 2-A thing was just "infinite timeline go brr, 343 create infinite timeline, 239 also can destroy and recreate infinite timeline, people comparable to them scale".

He has only erased standard beings and objects that approached or attacked him, and it might be worth noting his range extended thousands of kilometers into the ocean or something like that. Anyways, his EE feats aren't too impressive. He also couldn't kill 682, but I mean, that's not too relevant considering the 300 page novel of resistances 682 has (dude is literally "your character can't ever kill my character" personified). And yeah Xeno Goku just has EE resistance I realized, so the EE itself does nothing. The only thing left TGG might have going for him is high heat, but Xeno Goku resists that, although to an extent I don't know. I think there was something that said TGG can utilize heat similar to the heat of the sun (which would probably kill Xeno Goku if he was hit by it) but I might be remembering it wrong. Even then though, I'm starting to feel more and more that this is a stomp for Xeno Goku. His passives really don't help for TGG's case either.
Xeno goku scales to gt goku ssj4 who said that the heat of nouva shenron(which is 6000 degrees) won't do much to him

TGG scales to oneshotting people who stomp people who passively destroy a Low 1-C multiverse by existing

TGG is baseline 2-A to my understanding. Base Xeno Goku is massively above baseline 2-A. Unless the SCP Foundation multiverse TGG scales to is actually more than baseline (which I doubt), I'm pretty sure Goku one shots.
SCP scales to a Low 1-C multiverse actually. And even without that the 2-A they used to scale to was borderline Low 1-C and the gate guardian had a chain of oneshots and stomps with the lowest level being characters that destroy said multiverse by existing

We are using 2-A TGG though, or else it would probably be a stomp

If there is a revision haplening, this should be closed

TGG scales to oneshotting people who stomp people who passively destroy a Low 1-C multiverse by existing
This is in 2-A keys. Although if that means he one shots people who stomp people who passively destroy a 2-A multiverse by existing instead...well, Demigra Makyouka was going to destroy the DBH 2-A multiverse passively just by existing, base Xeno Goku stomped him, and the scaling chain from there is literally a huge paragraph. But I might still not understand the SCP scaling chain.

If 2-A is getting removed, then TGG will stomp when that happens. For now that is irrelevant and TGG is still in his 2-A key. Can you make it clear in one message what the 2-A key has in terms of scaling?

If 2-A is getting removed, then TGG will stomp when that happens. For now that is irrelevant and TGG is still in his 2-A key. Can you make it clear in one message what the 2-A key has in terms of scaling?
For 2-A it goes Yesod (an infinitely expanding number of uncountable infinite 2-A multiverses) < Yaldabaoth (oneshot Yesod by existing) < Leviathans (capable of killing beings comparable to Yaldabaoth in power) < TGG (oneshots leviathans)

Nvm then, TGG curbstomps even in 2-A key. Goku's scaling chain is massive but only comes from a passive baseline 2-A feat.

2-A key scales above infinite multiverses, neither stats reduction will help goku, but he still have stamina reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back