• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Ryukama said:
So badass and silly at the same time
Why Goku's fist are going backward instead of attacking Jiren?
IKR

I think it's meant to be them moving around so fast you can't see their bodies moving, giving the illusion of these weird arm things.

People are using CC Gi Goku fighting Xeno Goku SSJ4 to say SSJ4 and Blue are equal. But forget Xeno GOku SSJ4 has Saiyan Beyond God and has experienced GT and Super kek

Zenkaibattery1 said:
People are using CC Gi Goku fighting Xeno Goku SSJ4 to say SSJ4 and Blue are equal. But forget Xeno GOku SSJ4 has Saiyan Beyond God and has experienced GT and Super kek
Only until BoG apperantly. He comments in the manga that he is fighting "a me with a power I don't know". So he knows of ssg, but not ssb.

Dammit i hate this how fast are Jiren and Goku moving in the next episod? What does that even mean: out of dimension speed? Somebody?

I have no idea why some people (not referring to you, Pannaliciour) insist the nonstop light speed statements from Dyspo aren't to be taken seriously yet this "out of this dimension" hyperbole is. They're both ridiculous figures of speech.

Ryukama said:
I have no idea why people insist the nonstop light speed statements from Dyspo aren't to be taken seriously yet this "out of this dimension" hyperbole is. They're both ridiculous figures of speech.
Because one is downplay, and the other is Upplay.

I assume...

Ryukama said:
ZERO7772 said:
Ryukama said:
So badass and silly at the same time
Why Goku's fist are going backward instead of attacking Jiren?
IKR
I think it's meant to be them moving around so fast you can't see their bodies moving, giving the illusion of these weird arm things.

That's actually a way of showing that Jiren is on the offensive because his fists are in front of him, and Goku is on the defensive because his fists are getting pushed back. Also, the puches collide close to Goku's body. Just look at Jiren's stance, posture and position of chest with respect to body, that's an attacking stance. While Goku's is normal but his leg in the front makes it look defensive.

Basically, it's a way to show that Goku is getting pushed and Jiren is pushing him.

Ryukama said:
I have no idea why some people (not referring to you, Pannaliciour) insist the nonstop light speed statements from Dyspo aren't to be taken seriously yet this "out of this dimension" hyperbole is. They're both ridiculous figures of speech.
Yess I understand. But its the final fight and Ultra Instinct looks like its on a whole other level speedwise imo (Ryukama, read "IMO" so don't start the argue again)

i'm waiting for this out of this dimension speed to be so taken out of context so it becomes immesurable or irrelevant speed

So no shirtless Vegeta render? Vegeta sama isn't pleased.

I like how U11 had the two strongest fighters at the start of the ToP and now Goku will likely stalemate or self sacrifice himself to drop Jiren.

Shirtless-body-angry-vegeta
How's this for the shirtless prince ovo? Or do we always need full body image?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i'm waiting for this out of this dimension speed to be so taken out of context so it becomes immesurable or irrelevant speed
"Out of this dimension" is pretty much the same as the figure of speech "out of this world". If they literally exit out of the 3rd/4th Dimension through sheer speed then great. However it's a very silly way to interpret the simple line for now. And I still think it's odd that people constantly insist those Dyspo statements mean nothing but immediately want to jump to upgrading with this statement. It shows a clear bias.

Just wait, we are probably gonna get another FTL statement next episode, because till now only Dyspo was FTL.

I like how the biggest killer in all dragon ball history is sitting right there watching people fight with his godpad.

That's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back