• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Frieza ever get knocked off? I could have sworn he got saved by 17 and is laying around somewhere.

Freeza's likely gonna win this thing honestly. He wasn't in the bleachers and it's clear they're saving him. Goku and Jiren's final battle looks intense and I could see Freeza conniving his way to victory. He really has no place fighting among Goku and Jiren at their most powerful, so I don't see where he comes into relevance in fighting, especially now that the Dragon Ball Heroes thing with Goku and Freeza vs Jiren seems absurd and will almost 100% not happen due to even TGF being fodder compared to a fraction of Jiren's true power.

I'm just ready for Jiren to beat Goku, be gloating about trust sucks or whatever, then Frieza agrees and shoots Jiren through the heart while he is off guard, killing him, but getting disqualified for killing, and then Goku winning.

Eighth

@Unite My Rice I know what Jiren is saying, but he does have trust issues. That's kinda been hammered in now. His comrades in his past not backing him up is what caused it. He's basically wary of trusting anyone. And I feel like Toei is making this too central to the finale.

Finally I got to see something which was missing from DBS. The incredible beatdown of Goku and Vegeta and these emotional moments.

And "The Strongest Son Goku in History", ignoring the games for obvious reasons and taking only the manga and anime (Toriyama+Toei) in consideration finally means UI > SSJ4. :^)

Anyway, Vegeta needs a shirtless render for his LB Bluer form. So if anybody can help out with that, Vegeta-sama will be very happy.

How does wiki tier work with this: If Goku mastered UI does that mean he is at minimum above Beerus (he didn't master it). But also does that make him angel level or is that impossible?

Its pretty clear that both full power jiren and mastered UI goku will be above hakaishin level, period. Jiren is going to be overpowering a version of UI that hakaishins cap at, and he is yet to go full power.

I agree. I've been saying this nonstop.

Not even Beerus from the manga has mastered UI, and people use that excuse to say Beerus >>> Jiren and Goku even at this point.

But yeah Jiren was already above GoD level and this will be further proof.

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, does anyone think the show is ending for good, or just going on haitus? Which one would you prefer?
I imagine it will come back. So many plot points are unresolved right now. Future Zen'O, they angels seeming evil, the Grand Priest seeming manipulative and evil, and the whole "mortal level" issue with the Gods of Destruction and Kais...

Too much is unsolved to just end imo.

Super is ending but the Dragon Ball series isn't.

Nothing's confirmed but I think there most likely will be another Dragon Ball show coming after the movie. The franchise makes too much money for it not to, and we have confirmation saying the Dragon Ball series isn't over.

Liking jiren is subjective. People are split down 50/50 on hating or liking the character. I'm fine with his character. The dude is struggling with trust issues, and the way to deal with it is to become stronger, due to the fact he believes that power brings people closer to you (I don't get the connection of strength and trust issues, but I let that pass). To me he is an average main antagonist, nothing good, but not bad. Agains, everything here is subjective.

Pannaliciour said:
Ok thats clear. But was it stated that all gods haven't master UI. Or was that for some gods?
Its actually worst. No god has been shown to know it except beerus, and beerus is far from mastering it. So none have mastered it, and only one has shown some use of it.

Unite My Rice said:
Vegeta smashed Toppo to bits and UI Goku >>>>>>>>>>>> Vegeta and he didn't show it's full power yet.

None of the gods mastered it either.

This is relevant once agai
The castle thing makes since, look how much power they have gained since the BoG saga, yet it took a ssb vegito to be compared to beerus, and that wasn't even a concrete statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back