• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super 59: Road to 60 and Blanco is Canon Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MUI Goku is really unbeatable then even Zeno shouldn't be able to beat him.

We'll need a direct statement implying that, and the statement should include the angels, GP and Zeno. And I don't think MUI Goku > Whis, let alone Zeno.

Only time will tell.

isn't fuu their child? If so you know what they say the son will try to surpass daddy :^) (only in goku and gohan's case gohan gets the shaft OVO *shot*)

https://twitter.com/VEpicAGE/status/966894869535850497

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Villainous Jiren must be so OP. Imagine if the FW2 fought against him.
Trunks had to use Genki from other timelines to defeat Merged Zamasu, so yeah Jiren would be OP. IZ in the game is not insane which is interesting...

Wonder were Zamasu's and Jiren's alliance is gonna lead in the game.

@KOMI

They are pretty much hopeless taking into account Jiren would be a threat stronger then Infinite Zamasu except without the phasing through attacks gimmick. Unless the Future Warrior has gotten far stronger since then.

Jiren is already above hakaishin level. Just imagine how much more powerful he is going to be villainous. Although this could be another beerus situation, where he faked being possessed. Doubt it tho.

Maby he is stronger than Sidra(he is considered as the weakest hakaishin for an unknown reasons and i dont support this).

Belmond is questionable,as we never saw them fight and Belmond never said that Jiren is stronger than him,or he said?

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Dzhind

He is stronger then one though. Though not all of them you presume.
If he is stronger than Beerus to any appreciable degree then he probably is stronger than all of them put together.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Dzhind

He is stronger then one though. Though not all of them you presume.
He is if we go by yesterdays promo. MUI goku is stated to be above the realm of hakaishins, and jiren is stated to be the "mightiest foe in Dragon Ball History"

In the manga, it's explictly stated Jiren is stronger than Belmond and Belmond was one of the gods that performed the best in the Hakaishin Battle Royal, next to Beerus.

In the anime, it's all but stated, really, what with Belmond outright saying there is Jiren is someone who can lose to no opponent, and Beerus looking genuinely terrified of his power.

"That is power that surpasses even a God of Destruction...!!!" (Goku)

"it is a realm even gods cannot reach" (Goku)

"Mightiest foe in DB history" (Jiren)

For anyone that wants to know where jiren and goku stand. Somebody did this already but people seemed to have skipped over it

Feats>statements.We will probably see Goku or Vegeta vs Beerus in the future.For now I dont see how Jiren can fight the likes of Beerus.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Take note that it says gods in plural. So its just not one.
Well, funny enough, it's more like "a realm even a god of destruction can't reach" but it's the same thing.

Dzhindzholia said:
Feats>statements.We will probably see Goku or Vegeta vs Beerus in the future.For now I dont see how Jiren can fight the likes of Beerus.
These statements > feats. Especially when nothing is being contradicted.

Beerus: Feats 0, Statements 0

Jiren: Feats 0, Statements 1

But I'll wait for the episode, they might change the wording or something. There is a tiny possibility.

Dzhindzholia said:
Also, you do know we won't be seeing goku vs beerus anytime soon, right? The series is ending in 131. And the last episode tittle pretty much gives away that the ending is EOZ

I heared that they will continue DBS after releasing other DB related anime.They just cant do the movie and anime at the same time.

• Whis states that Jiren's power is equal to if not greater than a GoD even when Jiren was surpressed and not using a hint of his true power.
  • Whis confirms Jiren is the mortal a GoD can't beat.
  • Belmod implies Jiren would beat him by saying Jiren wouldn't lose no matter who he's up against.
  • Jiren is obviously above GoD Toppo, and is above BSSB Vegeta who beat GoD Toppo and was directly stated to have surpassed a GoD.
  • Jiren is stated to be the migtiest foe in DB history.
  • MUI Goku is stated to have power than surpasses God of Destruction.
  • MUI Goku is stated to be in a realm gods can't reach.
Jiren is quite obviously above God of Destructions at this point. Him being above every single God of Destruction or Beerus might be a bit arguable, however I think statements like Jiren being DB's mightiest foe or the broader statements of Jiren and MUI being above GoDs/GoD level all together indicate he is.

Dzhindzholia said:
I heared that they will continue DBS after releasing other DB related anime.They just cant do the movie and anime at the same time.
Yeah, that's called wishful thinking from fans. Nothing is stated about the anime returning.

• Supreme Kai states Jiren's stronger than anyone they faced before after not even seeing a hint of his true power.
  • Vegeta says he's the strongest person he ever faced.
  • Beerus felt Infinite Zamasu's energy, thought very little of it, but felt Jiren's surpressed energy and was completely shocked. And couldn't believe one single person could have so much power.
  • Whis only referred to Infinite Zamasu's power as "tingly", yet made a super big deal out of Jiren's surpressed power.
  • Goku says Jiren's simple punch was the strongest attack he's ever seen.
  • Now we have an official statement that Jiren is the mightiest foe in DB history.
So much suggests that Jiren is above Infinite Zamasu

Inb4 2-A is explicitly stated in this new storyline. Anywho... A few things :

- Goku Black, Zamasu and a Corrupted Jiren ? That isn't that going to be fun at all ......

- Adult Fuu seems to be combating UI and MUI Goku... Whelp. God... Help us. And people said Beerus was not going to be surpassed in XV story . If he is supposedly that strong, i am glad he did not show up before to fight us... We'd get bodied so quick...

- Would FW be on par with Whis considering he receives SSB, and Post-Story even his Base is capable of wounding him ?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Inb4 2-A is explicitly stated in this new storyline. Anywho... A few things :

- Goku Black, Zamasu and a Corrupted Jiren ? That isn't that going to be fun at all ......

- Adult Fuu seems to be combating UI and MUI Goku... Whelp. God... Help us. And people said Beerus was not going to be surpassed in XV story . If he is supposedly that strong, i am glad he did not show up before to fight us... We'd get bodied so quick...

- Would FW be on par with Whis considering he receives SSB, and Post-Story even his Base is capable of wounding him ?
We don't know much to say. For all we know, Fuu can be a team effort with MUI goku and the future warrior, possibly jiren in the mix. We have to wait till the 28th

You made Fuu more broken than he's implied to be. Jeez.. I cab actually see that happening. I do see him at least combating MUI Goku and the Future Warrior... But Jiren too ? Help us...

Yeah we have to wait .. But it's nice to speculate. Also... How are Trunks and Tapion suppose to beat Goku Black, Zamasu and Jire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back