• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - The Perfect Power Level List

This is a thing I like doing for fun.
However!

I wanted to make a more grounded list, with evidence behind it.

This is manga-only, so no DBS Anime/GT/Toei shit.
Enjoy!

ANDROID SAGA
CELL SAGA
CELL GAMES
BUU SAGA

What do you think?

Last edited:
This is a thing I like doing for fun.
However!

I wanted to make a more grounded list, with evidence behind it.

This is manga-only, so no DBS Anime/GT/Toei shit.
Enjoy!
Doesn’t putting Kakarot as evidence contradict this?
ANDROID SAGA
I’m not too keen on this. While I am certainly impressed with your efforts across the entire board, headcanoning PLs beyond confirmed measurements (multipliers), is very much something I think should be avoided. However, that’s not even my only reason for concern. It’s that PL differences yielding applicable power gaps is inconsistent. For example, Vegeta was only 2000 above Dodoria and was able to utterly curbstomp. Nappa was only 500 up Piccolo and thrashed the Namekian. So on and so forth.
I question your use of DBZ: Kakarot, since this is massively inconsistent with this era’s PLs. In fact, generally most are in that game. Such as considering Trunks Saga Piccolo a PL at 1 mil, when he was vastly above it from scaling to 2nd Form Frieza. Or putting that Goku’s Base at 3.2 million, which doesn’t make sense when you at all realize Goku’s casual finger blocks > Trunks’s full power sword strikes > Trunks casual attacks > Frieza’s max (who believed he could handle Namek SSJ Goku/was at 150 Mil.)

Every other rating created in this thread has my same concerns from the first point.
I think this is a valid means to gauge late game power levels.
Fun fact. As Babidi rated SSJ Goku’s PL at 3000 Kili, it coincidentally, directly translates into 150 Million and matches his Namek Saga PL. Neat little Easter Egg, there.

Mine:

Final Form Frieza: 120.000.000
Android 17: 220.000.000
Android 18: 200.000.000
SSJ Vegeta: 200.000.000
Android 19: 280.000.000
First Form Cell: 280.000.000
Second Form Cell 585.000.000
Perfect Cell: 800.000.000
Super Perfect Cell: 1.600.000.000
Buu Saga base Goku: 18.000.000
SSJ Goku: 900.000.000
SSJ2 Goku: 1.800.000.000
SSJ3 Goku: 7.200.000.000

Doesn’t putting Kakarot as evidence contradict this?

I’m not too keen on this. While I am certainly impressed with your efforts across the entire board, headcanoning PLs beyond confirmed measurements (multipliers), is very much something I think should be avoided.
I used it as a low end, it's likely Trunks isn't far behind Future A17's 325 million as Trunks based on the fact he could put up a fight against him.
Based on Frieza's "half my power" meaning half his power level, I think the half power statements should just double one's power level. Except for Early DB

I question your use of DBZ: Kakarot, since this is massively inconsistent with this era’s PLs. In fact, generally most are in that game. Such as considering Trunks Saga Piccolo a PL at 1 mil, when he was vastly above it from scaling to 2nd Form Frieza. Or putting that Goku’s Base at 3.2 million, which doesn’t make sense when you at all realize Goku’s casual finger blocks > Trunks’s full power sword strikes > Trunks casual attacks > Frieza’s max (who believed he could handle Namek SSJ Goku/was at 150 Mil.)

Every other rating created in this thread has my same concerns from the first point.

I think this is a valid means to gauge late game power levels.

Fun fact. As Babidi rated SSJ Goku’s PL at 3000 Kili, it coincidentally, directly translates into 150 Million and matches his Namek Saga PL. Neat little Easter Egg, there.
It is a fun little detail. Goku likely was suppressing himself to hell and back as SSJ was only used as a light source, lmao.

About Kakarot, I only explicitly used it once, and added it after everything as an edit, unaware of it's later inconsistencies. None of my later values are derived from this value so what else concerns you?

I used it as a low end, it's likely Trunks isn't far behind Future A17's 325 million as Trunks based on the fact he could put up a fight against him.
Based on Frieza's "half my power" meaning half his power level, I think the half power statements should just double one's power level. Except for Early DB

It is a fun little detail. Goku likely was suppressing himself to hell and back as SSJ was only used as a light source, lmao.

About Kakarot, I only explicitly used it once, and added it after everything as an edit, unaware of it's later inconsistencies. None of my later values are derived from this value so what else concerns you?
Ah, and it's very self consistent with SS2 Goku finally exceeding Cell Saga Gohan's SS2 as mentioned by Majin Vegeta. (4 bil vs 3.8 bil)

Back