• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can generate shockwaves with ki yes, even tho i don't see any examples in the images you linked, but they actually do it with a technique, there is 0 reason to believe that the one in BoG is done with ki when it clearly is just a normal shockwave formed by 2 strong forces coliding, just like any other shockwave ever done in the history of ever

The burden of proof is on you to explain that Goku vs Beerus is an exception
No, the burden us on you to prove that they are doing that here when all examples that you showed were people doing stuff with techniques, actually shooting it, this one has nothing similar to any of the examples you showed, it is just a normal generated shockwave of 2 forces coliding, no ki involved in its formation

Kiai is an specific techinique that a user uses to shoot in an direction, nothing similar at all with what happned in BoG
Read the kiai page my guy. Shockwaves generated by physicals fall under what kiai is
I implore you to give proof that these things are exclusively different

Read the kiai page my guy. Shockwaves generated by physicals fall under what kiai is
Why are you using the fandom site as a proof? Regardless, that doesn't change what i said at all, the user of kiai has to acctually shoot it out of their body at a direction, which as i have explained is not the case in BoG, as they are doing nothing more than punching, why would they shoot kiai to try and destroy the universe?

I didn't think it was possible for Dragon Ball to get even more wanked on this wiki than it already was, but I keep being surprised.

I'll enjoy seeing how all this plays out.
Says the guy who blatantly said that he won't accept feat. For the love of whatever you worship or give a damn about, stop spouting nonsense about wank if you are unable to talk about. If you are only here to complain stats, or drail, or stonewall, or just be a genuinely pain in the ass, i suggest you go to another thread.

Shockwaves caused by two fists colliding shouldn't scale to the characters speed individually, even in the anime this didn't. Toyotaro messed up by not showing the range if the ki explosion after SSG Goku and Beerus'e energy attacks unlike the anime.

If Goku however there a punch and the shockwave of that punch crossed the universe, that's a different story

It's best to keep things more accurate, I know DB has been getting the shirt straw for years, but let's not get too carried away with these victories and go overboard

Says the guy who blatantly said that he won't accept feat. For the love of whatever you worship or give a damn about, stop spouting nonsense about wank if you are unable to talk about. If you are only here to complain stats, or drail, or stonewall, or just be a genuinely pain in the ass, i suggest you go to another thread.
"Won't accept feat"? I don't know what you're talking about.

How about you mind your own business instead of having a go at me?

And no, I will not be leaving this thread. I will do my utmost to ensure accuracy on the wiki even if I personally disagree with something. Someone needs to be able to double-check and verify what is proposed instead of turning it into an echo chamber.

Last edited:
In the anime, Goku reacted to the shockwaves while trying to nullify them though the technique only worked on the third try
No he didn't, he did not did anything with the shockwaves, what he did do was match beerus' punch in the same exact strenght at an specific angle to null it and make it not happen, he never reacted to them in anyway

Anyways I'm gonna stop arguing about that because its clear that its only going to go in circles
Agreed

"Won't accept feat"? I won't know what you're talking about.

How about you mind your own business instead of having a go at me?

And no, I will not be leaving this thread. I will do my utmost to ensure accuracy on the wiki even if I personally disagree with something. Someone needs to be able to double-check and verify what is proposed instead of turning it into an echo chamber.
Calm down bro, no need to attack each other, that will end up losing your job for discussing stuff like that.

@TheGreatBanana You need to chill out. Even if you disagree with Damage's actions, that doesn't provide an excuse to go on a tirade against him that, to my own reading of this thread, is barely motivated. If you want someone to mind what they're saying, take a moment to compose yourself and mind what you're saying.

This isn't an official warning or anything, but keep it in mind.
Calm down bro, no need to attack each other, that will end up losing your job for discussing stuff like that.
Damage really didn't say anything that worrying in response, let alone anything to lose his staff position over.

I didn't think it was possible for Dragon Ball to get even more wanked on this wiki than it already was, but I keep being surprised.

I'll enjoy seeing how all this plays out.
(bro it was just downplayed)
No shit, I was the one who separated them.

That's why I asked that they weren't going to be infinite in all stats.
When are you fixing the og db with the hypersonic+ stats? Since I assume you’re not busy anymore but if you don’t have time to do it just lemme now I can do it
Imagine thinking DB is wanked on VBW, the site which is known to have changed the standards multiple times to prevent DB upgrades.

Sorry for the derailment but I'm seriously tired of this BS.
facts

So far I have this for granolah saga

Granolah (SSBE vegeta downscales << from granolah) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku (Start of granolah arc) = Granolah RPL ~ SSB Goku (kinda healed) < 2 red eye Granolah ~ UE Vegeta rematch < Powered by Dragon Balls Gas <<< Instincts Liberated Gas = held back Awakened Gas > SSB Goku (post zenkai) << UE Vegeta and PUI Goku << Awakened Gas < Goku "TUI" < Old gas < UE Vegeta TUI Goku (Post heal) << PUI Goku (End of arc) < even older Gas (he flew right through both their attacks even if his body is brittle) < buff gas <<< Black Freiza
So, scale has already been done here and decided?

In the anime, Goku reacted to the shockwaves while trying to nullify them though the technique only worked on the third try
No, he matched Beerus' fist at a perfect angle which cancelled out the shockwaves, also on the anime they were shown actually being faster than those generated shockwaves, but that's not how they got their speed rating either, it was because Beerus reacted to the ki ball explosion, getting a speed rating is a much stricter process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back