• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's impossible for DBS character to have infinite speed. The show is full of anti-feats.
There’s no anti feats the only that come to mind is Whis and T.o.P which I can give explanations for Whis never goes full speed until he has to travel an infinite distance
And T.o.P’s 48 minutes isn’t an anti feat because the fights are fast but they take breaks in between and talk for example Jiren’s meditation
I'm like pretty sure goku's ki in the manga can sensed by regular mortals
No it can’t that’s extremely wrong

There’s no anti feats the only that come to mind is Whis and T.o.P which I can give explanations for Whis never goes full speed until he has to travel an infinite distance
And T.o.P’s 48 minutes isn’t an anti feat because the fights are fast but they take breaks in between and talk for example Jiren’s meditation

No it can’t that’s extremely wrong
Bro, let's stop talking about it here and let's discuss it in the general DB discussion

Eh yes I'm 100% sure it happened
When? Scan?
Bro, let's stop talking about it here and let's discuss it in the general DB discussion
Infinite Speed is a given the ki explosion engulfed the Macrocosm and there’s no anti feats but sure we can discuss it in general db discussion
Guys, stop the infinite speed shit, it going to have its own thread
A entirely new crt for it isn’t necessary but we can discuss in the general discussion

Who will make the blog with scans and everything
When? Scan?

Infinite Speed is a given the ki explosion engulfed the Macrocosm and there’s no anti feats but sure we can discuss it in general db discussion

A entirely new crt for it isn’t necessary but we can discuss in the general discussion
Oh shit fr?

Send me the scan on my wall so as to not derail anymore
You two are the ones drawn to do this, you have great knowledge in editing stuff.

Wow did I suddenly become famous or what? People are now using my blog for future blog references!o_O Please don't to downgrade the verse to 4-B or else I am about to flip my newly brought gaming laptop in rage.:mad:

Wow did I suddenly become famous or what? People are now using my blog for future blog references!o_O Please don't to downgrade the verse to 4-B or else I am about to flip my laptop in rage.:mad:
Can you make a scaling blog for the super Manga?

Can you make a scaling blog for the super Manga?
I am not really good when it comes to doing a scaling blog. Just scale them to their anime counterpart, since they don't look hardly any different other than few exception such as shaking the World of Void feat, and Gods of Destruction getting into a fight would destroy one Dragon Ball macrocosm instead of two, etc.

Proving Toei verse infinite speeds is far less of a headache because you have plenty of feats that involve traversing large portions of the universe and characters outright blitzing instantaneous forms of travel

Off the top of my head

whole Coolers revenge thingy where they fight within IT

Pikkon and Goku crossing the afterlife

janembas Jelly beans spreading through the whole afterlife

Buu being stated to destroy the kaio realm as a whole

Baby’s revenge ball hitting Kaioshin mid teleport and dumping Goku into sugoroku space

Omegas karma ball expanding across the universe

Genkidama gathering energy from the entire universe which could be seen and reacted to by fodder characters, special mention to the fact toei verse doesn’t have dumbass statements alluding to finite inhabitants within it unlike DBS anime.

Proving Toei verse infinite speeds is far less of a headache because you have plenty of feats that involve traversing large portions of the universe and characters outright blitzing instantaneous forms of travel

Off the top of my head

whole Coolers revenge thingy where they fight within IT

Pikkon and Goku crossing the afterlife

janembas Jelly beans spreading through the whole afterlife

Buu being stated to destroy the kaio realm as a whole

Baby’s revenge ball hitting Kaioshin mid teleport and dumping Goku into sugoroku space

Omegas karma ball expanding across the universe

Genkidama gathering energy from the entire universe which could be seen and reacted to by fodder characters, special mention to the fact toei verse doesn’t have dumbass statements alluding to finite inhabitants within it unlike DBS anime.
This has nothing to do with the Dragon Ball Super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back