• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: 2-C scaling chain for the super manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough about speed, that's for another thread this is for a scaling chain, literally everyone is 2-C via base goku and vegeta also being 2-C
Exactly, I think you can do a CRT to upgrade manga characters to 2-C, everyone who scales with 3-A will be affected to 2-C

Okay I am gonna be doing the scaling chain for Manga Goku and Anime Goku for the following sagas:
Both Manga Goku and Anime Goku are similar in stats, except Anime Goku got that after fight with Beerus when he absorbed the SSG into his base form as CSS which Manga Goku didn't after he absorbed the SSG into his base form. Anime Goku > Manga Goku.
Both Manga Goku and Anime Goku used SSB against Golden Frieza during their fight so there is nothing different going on between the two Gokus. Anime Goku >= Manga Goku.
Unlike Manga Goku, Anime Goku took the fight one step further against Hit by going SSBKK which Manga Goku didn't do. Anime Goku >> Manga Goku.
Due to Toyotarou being lazy, we didn't get a manga version for this saga, so by default Anime Goku has the edge over Manga Goku. Anime Goku >>> Manga Goku.
I believe Manga Goku for once has an edge against Anime Goku during this saga, and the reason given is that Manga Goku went PSSB against Fused Zamasu whereas Anime Goku remained the same. PSSB to SSB is the equivalent of CSS to SS, therefore PSSB > SSBKK. Anime Goku >> Manga Goku.
Manga Goku once again had the edge over Anime Goku due to going PSSBKK which Anime Goku doesn't have, but other than that they both wield the same PUI that they used against Jiren, but because of PSSBKK, Manga Goku has the edge. Anime Goku > Manga Goku.
Same event for both Manga Goku and Anime Goku, so they once again tie up on the scaling. Anime Goku >= Manga Goku.
Anime Goku doesn't exist for this saga, so by default Manga Goku has the edge but not only that but prop to Manga Goku for being able to transform into PUI at will which Anime Goku can't do. Anime Goku =< Manga Goku.
Manga Goku unlocked a new transformation called TUI so by default he has the edge over Anime Goku who has yet to appear in this saga. Anime Goku << Manga Goku.
I am going to be ignoring this for now since the saga for the manga hasn't been concluded, but assuming Manga Goku's role is the same as Anime Goku's role, so I guess a tie over here. Anime Goku =< Manga Goku.

In conclusion here is the final result;
Anime Goku =< Manga Goku, Manga Goku is two times stronger than Anime Goku right now.

Note:

SSG = Super Saiyan God
CSS = Chou Super Saiyan
SSB = Super Saiyan Blue
SSBKK = Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken
PSSB = Perfected Super Saiyan Blue
SS = Super Saiyan
PSSBKK = Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken
PUI = Perfected Ultra Instinct
TUI = True Ultra Instinct

Last edited:
Okay I am gonna be doing the scaling chain for Manga Goku and Anime Goku for the following sagas:
Both Manga Goku and Anime Goku are similar in stats, except Anime Goku got that after fight with Beerus when he absorbed the SSG into his base form as CSS which Manga Goku didn't after he absorbed the SSG into his base form. Anime Goku > Manga Goku.
Both Manga Goku and Anime Goku used SSB against Golden Frieza during their fight so there is nothing different going on between the two Gokus. Anime Goku >= Manga Goku.
Unlike Manga Goku, Anime Goku took the fight one step further against Hit by going SSBKK which Manga Goku didn't do. Anime Goku >> Manga Goku.
I believe Manga Goku for once has an edge against Anime Goku during this saga, and the reason given is that Manga Goku went PSSB against Fused Zamasu whereas Anime Goku remained the same. PSSB to SSB is the equivalent of CSS to SS, therefore PSSB > SSBKK. Anime Goku > Manga Goku.
Manga Goku once again had the edge over Anime Goku due to going PSSBKK which Anime Goku doesn't have, but other than that they both wield the same PUI that they used against Jiren, but because of PSSBKK, Manga Goku has the edge. Anime Goku < Manga Goku.
Same event for both Manga Goku and Anime Goku, so they once again tie up on the scaling. Anime Goku =< Manga Goku.
Anime Goku doesn't exist for this saga, so by default Manga Goku has the edge but not only that but prop to Manga Goku for being able to transform into PUI at will which Anime Goku can't do. Anime Goku << Manga Goku.
Manga Goku unlocked a new transformation called TUI so by default he has the edge over Anime Goku who has yet to appear in this saga. Anime Goku <<< Manga Goku.
I am going to be ignoring this for now since the saga for the manga hasn't been concluded, but assuming Manga Goku's role is the same as Anime Goku's role, so I guess a tie over here. Anime Goku =<< Manga Goku.

Anime Goku =<< Manga Goku, Manga Goku is three times stronger than Anime Goku right now.

Note:

SSG = Super Saiyan God
CSS = Chou Super Saiyan
SSB = Super Saiyan Blue
SS = Super Saiyan
Are you going to blog too?

I believe Manga Goku for once has an edge against Anime Goku during this saga, and the reason given is that Manga Goku went PSSB against Fused Zamasu whereas Anime Goku remained the same. PSSB to SSB is the equivalent of CSS to SS, therefore PSSB > SSBKK. Anime Goku > Manga Goku.
Manga Goku once again had the edge over Anime Goku due to going PSSBKK which Anime Goku doesn't have, but other than that they both wield the same PUI that they used against Jiren, but because of PSSBKK, Manga Goku has the edge. Anime Goku < Manga Goku.
Same event for both Manga Goku and Anime Goku, so they once again tie up on the scaling. Anime Goku =< Manga Goku.
Anime Goku doesn't exist for this saga, so by default Manga Goku has the edge but not only that but prop to Manga Goku for being able to transform into PUI at will which Anime Goku can't do. Anime Goku << Manga Goku.
Manga Goku unlocked a new transformation called TUI so by default he has the edge over Anime Goku who has yet to appear in this saga. Anime Goku <<< Manga Goku.
I am going to be ignoring this for now since the saga for the manga hasn't been concluded, but assuming Manga Goku's role is the same as Anime Goku's role, so I guess a tie over here. Anime Goku =<< Manga Goku.

Anime Goku =<< Manga Goku, Manga Goku is three times stronger than Anime Goku right now.

Note:

SSG = Super Saiyan God
CSS = Chou Super Saiyan
SSB = Super Saiyan Blue
SS = Super Saiyan
anime goku scale to the GoD in the anime, who scale to 2 macrocosms aka 6 universes, so he is stronger than manga goku by the universal survival saga

Anime and manga xters can't cross scale
Although downplaying the GoDs cause they don't show environmental damage once still irks me when we had Toppo completely warp the WoV with a casual hakai

bro this is wrong, anime goku scales to 6U 2-C while the manga only scales to 3U 2-C.
Are you going to blog too?
anime goku scale to the GoD in the anime, who scale to 2 macrocosms aka 6 universes, so he is stronger than manga goku by the universal survival saga
Anime and manga xters can't cross scale
Although downplaying the GoDs cause they don't show environmental damage once still irks me when we had Toppo completely warp the WoV with a casual hakai
I am basing off my information through cross scaling, so it isn't meant to be accurate.

Well, I think most people don't really care about the manga, because it's a bit bad, but someone should make a blog for the manga or something '-'

1. God of Destruction Beerus Saga (Chapters 1-4)
    SSG Goku = 3 Universes

2. Golden Frieza Saga (DBZ Movie 15 + That promo manga)
    (Trained with Whis for a few months)

Final Form Frieza =< SBG Goku and Vegeta <<<< SSJB Goku and Vegeta < Golden Frieza

3. Universe 6 Saga (Chapters 5-13)
    (Trained with Whis post Frieza and had 3 years HTC training)

SBG/Base Goku and Vegeta = Cabba < Final Form Frost < SSJ Cabba < Mageta =< MSSJ Goku and Vegeta <<< SSJB Vegeta (Post Cabba Fight) < SSJG Goku < Hit (No Killing Techniques) < SSJB Goku

"Future" Trunks Saga (Chapters 14-26)

(The arc starts with Goku and Vegeta training so not sure how strong they would be prior)

Base Trunks < Base Goku < Future Zamas << SSJ3 Goku (initial power or possibly holding back) =< SSJ2 Trunks (Max Power) < SSJ2 Vegeta (Probably Trained with Trunks making him higher than Go) << SSJB Vegeta =< SSJ Black (Post Zenkai) <<< SSJ Rose Goku Black < SSJB Goku and Vegeta (rematch) << Gamma Burst Flash SSJB Vegeta =< CSSJB Goku =< Fusion Zamasu =< Base Vegito <<<< SSJB Vegito

I hope this helps in some way I only went up to the black arc because scaling beyond this point isn’t as clear to me you can obviously improve it and make it fit all together and stuff

Last edited:
  1. God of Destruction Beerus Saga (Chapters 1-4)
    SSG Goku = Baseline

2. Golden Frieza Saga (DBZ Movie 15 + That promo manga)
    (Trained with Whis for a few months)

Final Form Frieza =< SBG Goku and Vegeta <<<< SSJB Goku and Vegeta < Golden Frieza

3. Universe 6 Saga (Chapters 5-13)
    (Trained with Whis post Frieza and had 3 years HTC training)

SBG/Base Goku and Vegeta = Cabba < Final Form Frost < SSJ Cabba < Mageta =< MSSJ Goku and Vegeta <<< SSJB Vegeta (Post Cabba Fight) < SSJG Goku < Hit (No Killing Techniques) < SSJB Goku

"Future" Trunks Saga (Chapters 14-26)

(The arc starts with Goku and Vegeta training so not sure how strong they would be prior)

Base Trunks < Base Goku < Future Zamas << SSJ3 Goku (initial power or possibly holding back) =< SSJ2 Trunks (Max Power) < SSJ2 Vegeta (Probably Trained with Trunks making him higher than Go) << SSJB Vegeta =< SSJ Black (Post Zenkai) <<< SSJ Rose Goku Black < SSJB Goku and Vegeta (rematch) << Gamma Burst Flash SSJB Vegeta =< CSSJB Goku =< Fusion Zamasu =< Base Vegito <<<< SSJB Vegito

I hope this helps in some way I only went up to the black arc because scaling beyond this point isn’t as clear to me you can obviously improve it and make it fit all together and stuff
I mean during BOG-Whis training wouldn’t it be 3 universes=BOG Goku<Base Goku (using the power of ssjg into base)<Final Form Frieza<=Base Goku and Vegeta<Blueku and Bluegeta<Golden Frieza

(regarding the ssj3 goku he wasnt holding back he needed god to overpower trunks and one shot him goofy ahh toyataro scaling) (Also ssj black is just way stronger ssjb vegeta at that point)

Ok so far I've just finished the Resurrection F to the Universe 6 saga, and here's a rough draft

Resurrection F:
Goku and Vegeta at this point have learned to use God ki without transforming into a Super Saiyan God, making them Universal in base form
  • Final Form Frieza is weaker but somewhat comparable to Saiyan Beyond God / base form Vegeta or Goku
  • Golden Frieza could contend with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and SSJB Vegeta should be comparable to Goku
Universe 6 saga:
NOTE: Hit only stomped Vegeta because he was only at 1/10th the power of a Super Saiyan Blue. If Vegeta was in better condition he would have defeated Hit via SSJ Blue. Goku in Super Saiyan Blue shattered Hit's time skip and could have easily beaten him.

So nobody but Vegeta and Goku scale to their Super Saiyan Blue forms during this arc

Last edited:
Ok so far I've just finished the Resurrection F to the Universe 6 saga, and here's a rough draft

Resurrection F:
Goku and Vegeta at this point have learned to use God ki without transforming into a Super Saiyan God, making them Universal in base form
  • Final Form Frieza is weaker but somewhat comparable to Saiyan Beyond God / base form Vegeta or Goku
  • Golden Frieza could contend with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and SSJB Vegeta should be comparable to Goku
Universe 6 saga:
NOTE: Hit only stomped Vegeta because he was only at 1/10th the power of a Super Saiyan Blue. If Vegeta was in better condition he would have defeated Hit via SSJ Blue. Goku in Super Saiyan Blue shattered Hit's time skip and could have easily beaten him.

So nobody but Vegeta and Goku scale to their Super Saiyan Blue forms during this arc
Here is a better website for better scans

mangasee Dragon Ball Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back