• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

Granted. You get a Cardboard Box. It has several holes in it.

I wish I could alter the plots of fictional stuff.
Granted but everytime you alter something, a random character you like is transformed into a clone of a character you don't like, this change is irreversible.
I wish for a coupon for a random store.

Granted but everytime you alter something, a random character you like is transformed into a clone of a character you don't like, this change is irreversible.
I wish for a coupon for a random store.
Granted. It's a coupon for Omega Mart, & isn't for any of their actually buyable products. Have fun diving down that rabbit hole.

I wish that for the wish of the next person in this thread, their genie has to grant that wish exactly as the wisher intended for the result to go, as far as is concerned for any consequences involving the wisher.

I wish that for the wish of the next person in this thread, their genie has to grant that wish exactly as the wisher intended for the result to go, as far as is concerned for any consequences involving the wisher.
Grantee, but this genie is malfunctioning and cannot your wish correctly

I wish I could undo Consequences.
Granted, but you have to decide at least 3 business days in advance of the action you want to undo the consequences of, then on the day of, for a random hour, all your actions will have their consequences undone, making it effectively impossible for you to have any impact on the world.

I wish that the planes flying over my house were quieter.

Granted, but you have to decide at least 3 business days in advance of the action you want to undo the consequences of, then on the day of, for a random hour, all your actions will have their consequences undone, making it effectively impossible for you to have any impact on the world.

I wish that the planes flying over my house were quieter.
Granted but now the plains are flying towards your house so silent that you dont notice till it gets in your face

Granted however the land convinces it to help them still.

I wish the genie had a profile on one of the sister wikis
Granted, but it’s a low effort sandbox page.
Anyone here should feel free to add Powers and stats that the genie would need for the wishes so far, or any wish you grant in the future (make sure to include justifications).

Anyways, I wish one plus one equaled seven.

Free Immortality, I’ll take it lol.
Since no one else’s made a wish, I’ll just make another one:

I wish Sea Life was Sentient.
Granted, sea life such as dolphins, squids, and numerous fish which were already sentient, are still sentient.
I wish sour blueberries were less sour.

Back