• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

Granted. However, you are also given the quality of being easily satisfied, thus wanting for very little, & readily accepting even the lowest standards.

I wish everyone in the world was happy & fulfilled.
Granted. though the happiness is only on the outside

I wish for more wishes

Granted. However, your genius overtime eventually leads to you seeing yourself as the smartest person in any scenario, resulting in a superiority complex to the point where most people can't stand to be in your general area.

I wish I had the power of retrocognition (the ability to perceive events that have happened in the past).

Wish: I wish people to love him

Granted: Now people obses over you to the point of stalking you and killing people around you. They eventually end up eating you

Wish: I wish people to love him

Granted: Now people obses over you to the point of stalking you and killing people around you. They eventually end up eating you
(I'm not sure you're supposed to grant your own wishes.)
Granted. However, your genius overtime eventually leads to you seeing yourself as the smartest person in any scenario, resulting in a superiority complex to the point where most people can't stand to be in your general area.

I wish I had the power of retrocognition (the ability to perceive events that have happened in the past).
Granted. You perceive events in the past, with all your senses, but only in the past, & your perception not only goes progressively further into the past, but unstoppably so. Neither your sight, nor your hearing, touch, smell or taste perceive the present, & eventually, you only perceive what was before the Earth had formed.

I wish for all the animal kingdoms that creatures live in to become harmonious & perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

I wish for all the animal kingdoms that creatures live in to become harmonious & perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
Granted. However, in order to achieve this level of peace, they conquered over the humans and have converted Earth into an all-animal utopia.
You have singlehandedly taken out the entire human race using nothing but animals. Congratulations.
Everyone will remember that.

I wish for a regenerative healing factor.

Oh, I remember a thread like this from another forum I used to browse!
I wish for a regenerative healing factor.
Granted. However, you will still feel an incredible amount of pain while you regenerate and your body will stitch itself up in the most painful way possible.

I wish I could read people's minds.

I wish that I could use Haki like a One Piece character, in real life (Can't wait to see what they do with this one...)
Granted, but only your alternate reality self can do it.

I wish to have and be able to use the infinity stones without dying

Granted. However, since these are the MCU Infinity Stones, any usage or contact with of either of them would ensure your destruction and kill your physical body.

I wish for one dollar. This should be amusing.

Granted. However, since these are the MCU Infinity Stones, any usage or contact with of either of them would ensure your destruction and kill your physical body.

I wish for one dollar. This should be amusing.
Granted but now everytime you get money regardless of the amount it turns into only one dollar

I wish I could rewrite any storyline or script I want in the way I want it, and that the changes would affect the actual film/book/show/etc.'s storyline or script accordingly.

I wish I could rewrite any storyline or script I want in the way I want it, and that the changes would affect the actual film/book/show/etc.'s storyline or script accordingly.
Granted, but the sales and interest of those respective pieces of work will drop immensely to the point of sheer obscurity

I wish to be able to eat liquid

Granted, but the sales and interest of those respective pieces of work will drop immensely to the point of sheer obscurity

I wish to be able to eat liquid
Granted: you will only able to eat liquid food and It will taste like blood

I wish I can stop time

I wash I can stop time
Granted, but all the time you stop will eventually stockpile and hit you when you least expect it, causing you to rapidly age by hours, weeks, months, and even years, ripping you apart in mere moments as your body attempts to reclaim the time you lost instantaneously.

I wish for the ability to work faster and more efficiently.

Granted, but all the time you stop will eventually stockpile and hit you when you least expect it, causing you to rapidly age by hours, weeks, months, and even years, ripping you apart in mere moments as your body attempts to reclaim the time you lost instantaneously.

I wish for the ability to work faster and more efficiently.
Granted, but everytime you get close to finishing your work you pass out causing your work to always be finished late

I wish that everyone in existence will suffer in their own personal hell, including me and the genie

granted but every time you change the process is very painful

Wish: I want to eat cooked meat from a real dragon (I know very strange, I want to see how they ruin it haha)
Granted, but you have no taste buds and the meat is poisonous with no treatment

granted but every time you change the process is very painful

Wish: I want to eat cooked meat from a real dragon (I know very strange, I want to see how they ruin it haha)
Granted. Unfortunately, the meat has a type of previously-unknown-to-science mild allergenic effect for you that completely dulls your sense of taste when you so much as smell it.
(Or I guess OriginFox claimed that.)
Granted: the genius meets another female genius, has a 4-year relationship, they marry, and after 1 years the male genius discovers that his wife was cheating on him with his brother.

i wish i was on gamemode 1
(Because I should try to grant at least 1 ungranted wish.)
Granted, but Game Mode 1 proves too shallow, easy & unsatisfying, leaving you to live unfulfilled in life.

I wish that, for every operating train, people other than me would be teleported & bound to the train's route, with a junction forming -with people other than me teleported & bound to those as well- for those with no junctions, so that every currently operating train's course simulates The Trolley Problem.

Granted. Unfortunately, the meat has a type of previously-unknown-to-science mild allergenic effect for you that completely dulls your sense of taste when you so much as smell it.
(Or I guess OriginFox claimed that.)

(Because I should try to grant at least 1 ungranted wish.)
Granted, but Game Mode 1 proves too shallow, easy & unsatisfying, leaving you to live unfulfilled in life.

I wish that, for every operating train, people other than me would be teleported & bound to the train's route, with a junction forming -with people other than me teleported & bound to those as well- for those with no junctions, so that every currently operating train's course simulates The Trolley Problem.
Granted, but everytime a person is ran over by the train you feel their pain and they feel none

I wish Vegeta defeat Granolah in a true battle with no trickery or power ups for Granolah.😔👊
Granted, but it happens off-screen.

I wish for Calvinball to become a worldwide, super popular phenomenon, with its rules, powers & events being just as real in the real world as they are in the game, but with the consequences of Calvinball's supernatural powers in the real world controlled by magical & benevolent deities.
(Oh wow, this was my 4,444th message.)

Back