• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

That isn't as disastrous as it could be tbh, I can live with that.

I wish for Napoleon to be revived with his life force tied to a 2 liter tub of Neapolitan ice cream, such that if there is less than 1 ml of the ice cream originally in the tub remaining in it, Napoleon dies again.

Reviving this

I kinda wish someone would change my personality and behavoir to something less annoying and jerkish
Will you grant my wish?
I was just about to view your first recent reply to this thread, lol.

Granted. But your new personality is saccharinely sweet, like an edutainment cartoon's character, which drives many away.

(Real talk: Have more self-esteem, you're fine. & don't take what I said too harshly; The premise of the thread obligates negative consequences. 'course, I try to be creative about the negative consequences from time to time.)

I wish all guinea pigs would be relocated to New Guinea.

Granted. But your new personality is saccharinely sweet, like an edutainment cartoon's character, which drives many away.

(Real talk: Have more self-esteem, you're fine. & don't take what I said too harshly; The premise of the thread obligates negative consequences. 'course, I try to be creative about the negative consequences from time to time.)

Granted, but they become invasive species and so the locals have no other choice but to actively hunt them

It’s More because Of my reputation among others

granted. each cat is worshiped because of their size;;; though a battalion of napoleonic french soldiers will someday systematically blast off all of their noses with cannonballs
Lol.

From what I discussed with a veterinarian, there are at least 9 million Sphynx cats worldwide. We consider that there are not enough of these intelligent and ...

Average Sphinx Cat weighs 6 to 12 lbs.

(In theory, this could be calculated by using Square Cube Law comparing the height, width, & length & such of The Great Sphinx of Giza to a Sphynx Cat, but I'm lazy, so....)

The Great Sphinx of Giza's weight isn't clear, having only been estimated, but.... "Estimates tend to show that it weighs in at 20,000 tons, but that is questionable, of course, no one has really weighed it."

20,000 tons - 12 lbs = 18,143,689.4 kilograms
In other words, the mass of Earth's 9 million sphynx cats may have been each individually increased by over 18 million kg.

The total mass increase of the Sphynx Cats would be about 163,293,204,600,000 kg (163 trillion kg.) all together, equal to about one seventh of Earth's total biomass.

So I'm surprised the genie didn't take advantage of this massive increase in mass.

(But I like your interpretation, too.)https://www.aspcapetinsurance.com/resources/sphynx-cat-breed-information/
i wish for prehensile, limblike hair that i can use to walk the earth
Granted. However it binds itself whenever you choose to travel, & forcefully walks you to the nearest unvisited border, without stop until said border is reached.

I wish that every continent was gathered around whichever pole -North or South- that it was originally closest to, with all the landmasses no further from either pole than 10,002 km (About a quarter of the distance between the two.) from whichever of the 2 poles it was closest to.

I wish that whatever the genie does to me for this wish is also what gift it gives to its mother for Mother's Day.

Back