• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

(I want this thread to continue so....)

I wish for everyone in this thread to have a good whatever-time-it-is-where-they-are, & for this wish to not cause them bad fortune when what time it is for them changes.

(Also, sadly, I couldn't find any ungranted wishes to grant.)

I wish for everyone in this thread to have a good whatever-time-it-is-where-they-are, & for this wish to not cause them bad fortune when what time it is for them changes.
Granted. But you yourself are turned into a potato.

I wish there were suddenly a ton more high-quality (I won't allow you to ruin the wish by making them low-quality) Helluva Boss episodes.

I wish that bleach made a crossover with fast and furious and they figth sonic oh also everybody resist their hax and is just a pure AP battle

I wish that bleach made a crossover with fast and furious and they figth sonic oh also everybody resist their hax and is just a pure AP battle
Granted, but it’s a Fan-Made Crossover. It’s not Canon and is overall pretty bad.

I wish chalk wasn’t bad to eat.

I wish not to feel pain
Granted but you cant feel any sense of fear in any way making you to be in extremlly dangerous situations without trying to survive, like you could be on fire and not notice for like 5 minutes. oh also you are you cant just feel pain you arent immune to damage

I wish I could turn into inanimate objects while retaining my consciousness
Granted. But you cannot revert from your transformations until the objects are destroyed, & are incapable of any action the inanimate object could not do normally, often leaving you paralyzed within your own mind until your new body is destroyed, or decayed over the course of many, many years....

(Reposting an ungranted wish of mine from earlier in this thread.)

I wish that everyone prior in this thread who wished for superpowers would get them stolen by Sheldon Dinkleberg &/or Gary Oak, who would viciously mock their victims at every opportunity.

I wish that everyone prior in this thread who wished for superpowers would get them stolen by Sheldon Dinkleberg &/or Gary Oak, who would viciously mock their victims at every opportunity.
Granted. But your a potato now.

Granted. But you cannot revert from your transformations until the objects are destroyed, & are incapable of any action the inanimate object could not do normally, often leaving you paralyzed within your own mind until your new body is destroyed, or decayed over the course of many, many years....

(Reposting an ungranted wish of mine from earlier in this thread.)

Granted, but now you hear everything Sheldon or Gary says and thinks constantly

Back