• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

I wish to be able to transform, increase my strength significantly, and change my hair shape and color like a super saiyan.

I wish to be able to transform, increase my strength significantly, and change my hair shape and color like a super saiyan.
Everytime you do so, you feel immense pain to the point after you transform your get knocked immediately by all the pain you just felt, meaning you won't ever get to use that form

Granted, but you can't control when it happens, so you might end up becoming normal while fighting or turn super sayian god while hugging someone

Granted, but you can only do so during a full moon. (Or this wish is handled already.)
I wish I could fart explosions as strong as the big bang.
Granted, but you can only do so while unprotected in the vacuum of space. (Also claimed already. Fast thread.)

I wish for Uranus to burst into treats.

I wish Shub-Niggurath was my wife.
Granted. but you die by Madness hax type 3

wish: I want to purify my soul and erase all the bad memories, thoughts that torment me and especially my dark side who using the private search mode of google for things I don't want to say.🙂

Granted, but they are all smelly and inedible
Meh, Not my problem, lol; Uranus is over 2.9 billion KM from Earth, & even if they all have a trajectory for Earth, & don't burn up in the atmosphere, Uranus is much more massive; Being smelly & inedible is the last of the problems for if & when the treats arrive, lol.
Then that's not a Genie owo
Eh, kinda is. See Aladdin, for 1 example; In a lot of fiction, genies grant wishes because they have to to be granted their freedom. A genie that doesn't grant wishes is often one that just has its freedom.
I wish I was you.
You didn't specify who you mean, so your wish is granted so that any time "You" could have a different definition, you change to match that, leaving your existence eternally inconsistent.

I wish that everyone prior in this thread who wished for superpowers would get them stolen by Sheldon Dinkleberg &/or Gary Oak, who would viciously mock their victims at every opportunity.

I wish i had an unlimited water supply contained in water bottles i can freely call on from a hammerspace at anytime.

Back