• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

I wish naruto gets tier 0 conceptual manipulation type 2
Granted but he durability is so low that Naruto dies just by existing

Granted, but it happens off-screen.

I wish for Calvinball to become a worldwide, super popular phenomenon, with its rules, powers & events being just as real in the real world as they are in the game, but with the consequences of Calvinball's supernatural powers in the real world controlled by magical & benevolent deities.
(Oh wow, this was my 4,444th message.)
Done but they leave the story unfinished and It is popular for its bad plot

Wish: I wish to have a stand

Granted: You take the place of the Genie and now you are trapped in a lamp for all eternity until someone makes a wish

wish: I want everything that happens to me is reflect to the person I hate the most in the world
Granted: you are now getting a harem and a one trillion dollar

I wish I could have a romantic relationship with somebody of the opposite gender without it failing immediately.

Done but they leave the story unfinished and It is popular for its bad plot
(I'm not sure you understood the premise; Calvinball is an outdoor sport & as Wikipedia says, "portrayed as a rebellion against conventional team sports"; The game is played by making up the rules as they go, with the only constant rules being Calvinball can't be played with the same rules twice, & players must wear a mask.
A game like that, even if it became a worldwide phenomenon, is unlikely to have a plot, at all. It'd be kinda like soccer having a plot.

But I can see some humour in the downfall of a game taken from Calvin & Hobbes, involving the game being unfinished, lol.
I wish I could have a romantic relationship with somebody of the opposite gender without it failing immediately.
Granted. They are an alien, completely unlike you anatomically, linguistically, & emotionally. Although you can overcome these boundaries to feel genuine love, those same boundaries limit it, for neither of you can truly understand one another. Eventually, the irreconcilable differences make you & your alien lover choose to break up, leaving you heartbroken, & left longing to continue a kind of intimacy no human could ever understand.
I'll take what I can get :/
Are you sure about that?

I wish for the animal-conquered, humanity-extinct world created here to merge with a parallel Earth that has humans, but no animals.

(Incidentally, is it okay to make &/or grant multiple wishes per post? Is granting previously addressed wishes okay?)

Last edited:
I wish for the animal-conquered, humanity-extinct world created here to merge with a parallel Earth that has humans, but no animals.
Granted. But the new merged Earth gains sentience and realizes it's place in the universe which causes it to self-destruct.

Granted, but you take seven times the damage you inflict.
I wish i had a dog with the same lifespan as me
Granted, but both of your lifespan is reduce to only one day.

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted without any of the negative consequences

Granted. But you can no longer wish for anything or grant wishes.
(Well, feels like you didn't really oblige my wish -It was in your power to make at least ONE person make a wish in their post with their granting.- , plus, this is too fun, so I hope people can forgive me if I keep wishing/granting. please.)

(Well, feels like you didn't really oblige my wish -It was in your power to make at least ONE person make a wish in their post with their granting.- , plus, this is too fun, so I hope people can forgive me if I keep wishing/granting. please.)
Don't worry about it, we're here to have fun after all lol

Back