• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douchebag genie: Screw over peoples wishes

I wish Among Us was never created.
Granted amongus just have a diferent names and the popularity is this new amongus is so big that our life just exists to buy product from them

I wish my sleep schedule wasn't absolutely horrendous.
You now have no control over when you go to sleep or wake up.

I wish the Fate franchise never existed, with the Bust A Groove franchise gaining all of it's popularity in it's stead.

I wish the Fate franchise never existed, with the Bust A Groove franchise gaining all of it's popularity in it's stead.
Granted. But you quickly lose interest in the franchise, making this wish pointless to begin with.

I wish I knew how to draw.

I wish I knew how to draw.
Granted, but you can only draw things you have no interest in or don't like. Any cool idea or interest you have is impossible for you to draw well.

I wish at least Esdeath and Tatsumi live at the end of Akame Ga Kill, and that the story gets better from that point on.

Granted, but you can only draw things you have no interest in or don't like. Any cool idea or interest you have is impossible for you to draw well.

I wish at least Esdeath and Tatsumi live at the end of Akame Ga Kill, and that the story gets better from that point on.
Granted but the series become a cluster **** after 2 years after that in terms of coherent story and does a shit lot of weird crossovers

(We need a nice genie thread. Also, DANGIT FORUM, WHY DID YOU STOP ALERTING ME ABOUT NEW REPLIES TO THIS THREAD?!)

I wish.... Uhhh.... Hmmm....

I wish for someone other than me to end up in the circumstances of an encounter with a fish & chips shop owner who has a fish & chips sign for their fish & chips sign, where that person meeting the shop owner ends up saying the following to the shop owner:
"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?"

I wish for someone other than me to end up in the circumstances of an encounter with a fish & chips shop owner who has a fish & chips sign for their fish & chips sign, where that person meeting the shop owner ends up saying the following to the shop owner:
"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?"
Ok but you are linked to their life and they start to repeatedly say "and and and" untill they suffocate to death.

Okay but there is a 99% chance it gets deleted instead.
I wish the douchebag genie profile was updated.
Granted, but it's done so by a troll who vandalizes the sandbox, making it impossible to read. Additionally, Fandom malfunctions as this happens, so you can't see the previous versions either.

I wish Kaido had a brother named Kaidon't.

Granted, but it the duplicate dissipates after a second.
Since it’s exactly the same as the original, would that make the original dissipate as well?
I wish Kaido had a brother named Kaidon't.
Granted, but Kaido and Kaidon’t are identical twins with identical capabilities and mannerisms who each claim to be Kaido, and the next 1000 chapters of Obe Piece are entirely comprised of the same two panels of the two each claiming to be the real Kaido on loop.

I wish all living creatures had a permanently active psychic link to one random creature around the world that caused them to know what the other was thinking and feeling at all times.

Since it’s exactly the same as the original, would that make the original dissipate as well?
the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

I wish all living creatures had a permanently active psychic link to one random creature around the world that caused them to know what the other was thinking and feeling at all times.
Granted but all animals understand each others instantly killing the brains of the animals for the absurd amount of information, also everyone knows that you did that

Back