• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM - Tier 1 Cosmology Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did and all it says is higher dimensional and all that, man. So don’t just bruh me like that anyway

Edit: Also mentions 3 dimensional space being part of a 4 dimensional construct so.
Broski, he's talking about the universe as we know it, which is 3 dimensional. the hyperspace, which contains it is of a higher dimension, and is therefore 4d
The constructs we're talking about are 4d (2-A) which would make the hyperspace 5d.

Broski, he's talking about the universe as we know it, which is 3 dimensional. the hyperspace, which contains it is of a higher dimension, and is therefore 4d
The constructs we're talking about are 4d (2-A) which would make the hyperspace 5d.
That is assuming it is a hyperspace which isn’t necessarily the case.

Btw idk why you posted the dragon ball cosmology revision, it's not really relevant in this case, we're not talking about low 2-c constructs, we're talking about 2-A constructs.

Btw idk why you posted the dragon ball cosmology revision, it's not really relevant in this case, we're not talking about low 2-c constructs, we're talking about 2-A constructs.
It kinda applies here as it ultimately relied on context and the interpretation of that context. Anyway, I unfollowed this thread since I am neutral

I don't know what is this saying in this context, I think that's about degrees of AP in 2-A. Could you deconstruct the meaning of it in a patient way?
I'll be able to elaborate more later due to IRL stuff going on, but in the meantime, here are some other of Ultima's other statements on the topic.

"There is no such thing as countably infinitely larger than infinite volume."

"Because being countably or finitely larger than an infinite space isn't a thing, as demonstrated by our 2-A standards, the smallest possible jump is a skip to +1 dimension."

Last edited:
The reason I ask for examples is to understand if there is a precedent to this situation. You would think this kind of structure is not uncommon.

Take, for example, Arceus:

Davoth and Arceus both lived in a plane larger than the multiple 2-A structures they created.
Davoth and Arceus both have their created 2-A realms as a part of their being, meaning their existence is superior to the 2-A 4-D part of the verse, thus it should qualify as superior enough to 4-D to qualify as Low 1-C.

"It should also be noted that, even in our FAQ's section of the sites Tiering System page, we note that anything that is superior in nature to that of 4D space-time should be considered Low 1-C."

Per the Ultima for the Arceus thread: "There is no such thing as being "countably infinitely larger" than the whole of a real coordinate space. For instance, if you are a 4-dimensional object (existing in a field defined over the reals), you either are smaller than R^4 or the same size as it. By definition, you can't be a 4-dimensional object and be larger than that simultaneously."
I'm not sure if this is helpful, but there's this character who is Low 1-C because a 2-A structure was too small for her to perceive or exist inside of and she needed to divide herself infinitely in order to fit inside and observe each and every one of them.

So what are our staff conclusions here so far?

So what are our staff conclusions here so far?
  1. I support the viability of Low 1-C.
  2. @Ultima_Reality
    1. Says I have valid supporting evidence, but he will give his official reply when he is available.
  3. @DarkDragonMedeus
    1. The last update says, "okay with possibly Low 1-C."
  4. @Eficiente
    1. Currently disagrees. Currently in discussion regarding Infinite 4-D 2-A Structures and 5-D.
  5. @Everything12
    1. Currently disagrees. Currently in discussion regarding Infinite 4-D 2-A Structures and 5-D.
Davoth is similar to Arceus:
Davoth and Arceus both lived in a plane larger than the multiple 2-A structures they created.
Davoth and Arceus both created 2-A realms as a part of their being.

Per the Ultima for the Arceus thread: "There is no such thing as being "countably infinitely larger" than the whole of a real coordinate space. For instance, if you are a 4-dimensional object (existing in a field defined over the reals), you either are smaller than R^4 or the same size as it. By definition, you can't be a 4-dimensional object and be larger than that simultaneously."

"Because being countably or finitely larger than an infinite space isn't a thing, as demonstrated by our 2-A standards, the smallest possible jump is a skip to +1 dimension."

Object A exists in the larger Space B. Object A has infinite 4-D volume. To still be 4-D, Space B needs to be smaller or equal to Infinite 4-D. You cannot be 4-D and larger than infinite 4-D simultaneously. Space B needs to be 5-D.

Last edited:
Object A exists in the larger Space B. Object A has infinite 4-D volume. To still be 4-D, Space B needs to be smaller or equal to Infinite 4-D. You cannot be 4-D and larger than infinite 4-D simultaneously. Space B needs to be 5-D.
Well
  • It's a bit paradoxical. If you mean Space B being larger as in its dimensionality then that's one thing, but lower dimensional things can be larger around higher dimensional things, just not cover them whole. You can draw a big line across a smaller 2-D square, put a 3-D cube in the middle of & through a larger 2-D space, and so on. If the thing that makes Space B special in a verse is that "beings live in it" or "it's a notable place known about", then so what?
  • If you don't say "Object A has infinite 4-D volume" as a fact, but a conclusion you make based on what it is (A multiverse), then it should be easier to visualize how Space B is 4-D, and Object A's limits are where the multiverse ends rather than where the 4-D space ends.
  • Outside this context, higher dimensional spaces can exist w/o the spaces outside them being higher. Remove here the fact that Space B is larger and if Object A exist in a self-contained way, bigger in the inside than how it is outside then the space outside it can be of a lower dimensionality.

It's a bit paradoxical. If you mean Space B being larger as in its dimensionality then that's one thing, but lower dimensional things can be larger around higher dimensional things, just not cover them whole. You can draw a big line across a smaller 2-D square, put a 3-D cube in the middle of & through a larger 2-D space, and so on. If the thing that makes Space B special in a verse is that "beings live in it" or "it's a notable place known about", then so what?
I don't see how this applies since this is regarding finite units of dimensions. Yes, a 2 m square can be "bigger" than a 1 cm cube. However, the current situation involves 2-A structures being infinite in all four dimensions.
If you don't say "Object A has infinite 4-D volume" as a fact, but a conclusion you make based on what it is (A multiverse), then it should be easier to visualize how Space B is 4-D, and Object A's limits are where the multiverse ends rather than where the 4-D space ends.
As we mentioned prior, the multiple 2-A structures are infinite in all four dimensions.

It would be best if @Ultima_Reality could clarify and elaborate more on the matter.

2. @Ultima_Reality
    1. Says I have valid supporting evidence, but he will give his official reply when he is available.
  3. @DarkDragonMedeus
  4. @Eficiente
  5. @Everything12

@Qawsedf234 @Elizhaa @Pain_to12 @KingPin0422

What do you think about this?

2. @Ultima_Reality
  3. @DarkDragonMedeus
  4. @Eficiente
  5. @Everything12

Read through the thread and I should ask since I cant seem to find it
1. Is there proof of ontological difference between higher dimensions and
2. Where is the scan that says hell holds multiple 2-A structures?

Last edited:
2. Where is the scan that says hell holds multiple 2-A structures?
That's not the argument. The argument is that The Void that Hell & The Multiverse exists in is 5-D and Davoth is too for existing within the Void before Davoth created everything, since The Void contains Hell & the Multiverse, which are both 2-A.

I don't really care if this upgrade happens, so count me as neutral if my vote matters, but at the very least don't misrepresent arguments for either side, yeah?

That's not the argument. The argument is that The Void that Hell & The Multiverse exists in is 5-D and Davoth is too for existing within the Void before Davoth created everything, since The Void contains Hell & the Multiverse, which are both 2-A.

I don't really care if this upgrade happens, so count me as neutral if my vote matters, but at the very least don't misrepresent arguments for either side, yeah?
I was literally asking a question not misinterpreting anything

Can somebody write a tally for which members that think what here please?

Can somebody write a tally for which members that think what here please?
  1. Agree
    1. @Firestorm808
    2. @Ultima_Reality
    3. @DarkDragonMedeus
    4. @Donatien
    5. @Gewsbumpz_dude
    6. @Another_Council
    7. @CurrySenpai
    8. @Greatsage13th
    9. @ZeedKZ
    10. @Jamesthetaker
    11. @Veloxt1r0kore
    12. @Transcending
    13. @Romeu08
    14. @Yemma670
    15. @DTG499
    16. @Scottycj256
    17. @Oliver_de_jesus
    18. @Vietthai96
    19. @Hellscream
    20. @Axxtentacle
  2. Disagree
    1. @Eficiente
      1. Currently in discussion regarding Infinite 4-D 2-A Structures and 5-D.
    2. @Everything12
    3. @Cat
  3. Neutral
    1. @Shmooply
    2. @HammerStrikes219

1. Agree
    1. @Firestorm808
    2. @Ultima_Reality
    3. @DarkDragonMedeus
    4. @Donatien
    5. @Gewsbumpz_dude
    6. @Another_Council
    7. @CurrySenpai
    8. @Greatsage13th
    9. @ZeedKZ
    10. @Jamesthetaker
    11. @Veloxt1r0kore
    12. @Transcending
    13. @Romeu08
    14. @Yemma670
    15. @DTG499
    16. @Scottycj256
    17. @Oliver_de_jesus
    18. @Vietthai96
    19. @Hellscream
    20. @Axxtentacle
  2. Disagree
    1. @Eficiente
    2. @Everything12
    3. @Cat
  3. Neutral
    1. @Shmooply
    2. @HammerStrikes219
Thank you.

@Firestorm808 @Ultima_Reality @DarkDragonMedeus @Eficiente @Everything12

Can you discuss the issue between yourselves and try to reach a consensus please?

Can you translate that into an example on the site? Can you give me an example of a realm that isn't Low 1-C even though it contains multiple 2-A Structures?
I don't think this was really explained well.
Same way a larger 3-D space can hold a smaller one, a 4-D space can also hold multiple smaller ones.
Now it was mentioned that what if the 4-D space is infinite, while it's true that the larger Space in this case can no longer be infinitely larger than it but it can still be, since 0.001% of an infinity is still infinite.
Aside that I can't think of anymore examples.

So far if the Void was stated to be above hell and the other 2-A structures and there was a former proof of ontological difference among higher D and lower realms, then low 1-C can be possible

@Pain_to12

To clarify my earlier request of "Can you give me an example of a realm that isn't Low 1-C even though it contains multiple 2-A Structures?" I meant in regards to our site profiles. This kind of structure is not uncommon.

Take for example Arceus.

Davoth and Arceus both lived in the primodial plane larger than the multiple 2-A structures they created.
Davoth and Arceus both have their created 2-A realm as a small part of their being.
Davoth and Arceus' 2-A realm are infinite in length, width, height, and time.

@Pain_to12

To clarify my earlier request of "Can you give me an example of a realm that isn't Low 1-C even though it contains multiple 2-A Structures?" I meant in regards to our site profiles. This kind of structure is not uncommon.
Yes, very uncommon. I can't think of any within this wiki so I guess just theoretically.
Take for example Arceus.

Davoth and Arceus both lived in the primodial plane larger than the multiple 2-A structures they created.
Davoth and Arceus both have their created 2-A realm as a small part of their being.
Davoth and Arceus' 2-A realm are infinite in length, width, height, and time.
Was this the reason for their low 1-C.

Yes, very uncommon. I can't think of any within this wiki so I guess just theoretically.

Was this the reason for their low 1-C.
I actually said it was "not uncommon."

I suppose a similar example of this kind of structure is the Low 1-C Bleed and the 1-C Orrey of Worlds in DC Comics. The Bleed contains the 2-A Structure, and the Orrey contains the Bleed.

A simplified version of the explanation. Here's the original Arceus Thread.

I don't think this was really explained well.
Same way a larger 3-D space can hold a smaller one, a 4-D space can also hold multiple smaller ones.
Now it was mentioned that what if the 4-D space is infinite, while it's true that the larger Space in this case can no longer be infinitely larger than it but it can still be, since 0.001% of an infinity is still infinite.
Aside that I can't think of anymore examples.

So far if the Void was stated to be above hell and the other 2-A structures and there was a former proof of ontological difference among higher D and lower realms, then low 1-C can be possible
Here are the current admin statements on the tiering system regarding 2-A and Low 1-C

"There is no such thing as being "countably infinitely larger" than the whole of a real coordinate space. For instance, if you are a 4-dimensional object (existing in a field defined over the reals), you either are smaller than R^4 or the same size as it. By definition, you can't be a 4-dimensional object and be larger than that simultaneously."

Last edited:
Then I don't see the issue, if the Void realm contains multiple 2-A space that are infinite in size then at least a "possibly Low 1-C" is warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back