• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Only Thing They Fear Is... You - DOOM Revisions (Part 2)

I disagree with sou absorption based on the reason that his suit can absorb agent energy, like, he just absorb the energy, not human soul, agent energy made from human soul doesn't mean it is literal soul, because human soul was tranformed into energy, isn't soul anymore

I don't believe simply closing a portal would be Power Null, no. Power Null would be more like if the portal didn't work even if when it was open. Also, we don't tend to give resistances to all of someone's hax via statements of "being unstoppable to them" or something of the sort
To be fair it can happen but the statement and surrounding context need to be a lot more explicit about it.

And yeah, closing a portal isn't Power Nullification like, what.

Now that we're on the topic, does closing a portal grant you the ability to gain all the abilities of said portal just because it's an electromagnetic quantum field? I feel like that's a stretch to push for a feat like closing a portal.

Back