• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM - Tier 1 Cosmology Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LordGriffin1000
@Maverick_Zero_X
@Qawsedf234
@KingTempest

Based on the items listed below, could a Solid Low 1-C rating be justified, or should we stick with just Possibly?
  • The infinite Primordial Void can hold multiple 2-A structures.
  • Davoth was the primordial being of the Void, like Pokemon's Arceus.
  • Davoth can mold the void into creations, like DC's Perpetua and the Overvoid.
  • 2-A Hell is only a part of Davoth's being, like Pokemon's Arceus and its 2-A Multiverse.

Last edited:
@LordGriffin1000
@Maverick_Zero_X

Based on the items listed below, could a Solid Low 1-C rating be justified, or should we stick with just Possibly?
  • The infinite Primordial Void can hold multiple 2-A structures.
  • Davoth was the primordial being of the Void, like Pokemon's Arceus.
  • Davoth can mold the void into creations, like DC's Perpetua and the Overvoid.
  • 2-A Hell is only a part of Davoth's being, like Pokemon's Arceus and its 2-A Multiverse.
If it holds legit 2-A structures within itself I can see a solid Low 1-C if it's portayed in a "higher realm" sense and Davoth being the primordial being of thr Void should be find since he could manipulate it. I'm fine with whatever majority decide be it solid or possibly.

What have our staff members agreed with here so far?

I believe what was been accepted is a Possibly rating, not a solid one. Ultima and such haven't done anything but agree with a possibly.

Well, "Possibly Low 1-C" or "Likely Low 1-C" seem like good compromise solutions.

agree on the low 1-C rating there is enough statements and back up evidence presented by firestorm to make a pretty solid conclusion that davoth and doomslayer should be low 1-C

the 1-A rating is purely a no, nowhere near enough evidence has been presented as of yet to get the void to 1-A under any interpretation

a likely or possible rating for low 1-C can be used if people are still uncertain as it would please more or less everyone

Yeah, Ultima was already in the fence anyway and it’s weird to let all this come to a standstill for one person who hasn’t responded in days.

No problem, and thank you for helping out yourself.

Do you need me to unlock any wiki profile pages for you to be able to apply this revision?

The profiles below have been revised.

what about our boy samur maykr

what about our boy samur maykr
Will do him later today.

Samur has been revised.

Tell us here when you have finished these revisions and we should close this thread please.

Okay. No problem, and I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back