• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM - Tier 1 Cosmology Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly is fine for now. We can re-organize for other changes in a different thread.
Should we wait for Ant again???. I have no problem we with we apply this right now, but i think we should let Ant back and conclude the thread

Last edited:
Antvasima isn't really the type who debates verses, but so far the staff generally agree with possibly Low 1-C.

Yes, I think it can be applied, which pages need opening?

Almost forgot. Regarding affecting the void, we can confirm that Davoth can mold creations from the void similar to what DC Perpetua did to create her sons from the Overvoid.

@DarkDragonMedeus
@Jared1111
@Pain_to12
@Ultima_Reality

Based on the items listed below, could a Solid Low 1-C rating be justified or should we stick with just Possibly?
  • The infinite Primordial Void can hold multiple 2-A structures.
  • Davoth was the primordial being of the Void like Pokemon's Arceus.
  • Davoth can mold the void into creations like DC's Perpetua and the Overvoid
  • 2-A Hell is only a part of Davoth's being like Pokemon's Arceus and its 2-A Multiverse.

I do think possibly is safer, but Ultima agreeing with a solid rating might sway me.

@DarkDragonMedeus
@Jared1111
@Pain_to12
@Ultima_Reality

Based on the items listed below, could a Solid Low 1-C rating be justified or should we stick with just Possibly?
  • 2-A Hell is only a part of Davoth's being like Pokemon's Arceus and its 2-A Multiverse.
Is a Davoth a primordial being in such a way that the entire hell is just a tiny fraction of him?

@DarkDragonMedeus
@Jared1111
@Pain_to12
@Ultima_Reality

Arceus ≠ Original Spirit

1. Arceus is only an Avatar the Original Spirit manifested into chaos to make the multiverse
2. The concepts of space and time are aspects the Original Spirit's manifested Avatar
3. The multiverse is an extension of his Avatar.

Arceus ≠ Original Spirit

1. Arceus is only an Avatar the Original Spirit manifested into chaos to make the multiverse
2. The concepts of space and time are aspects the Original Spirit's manifested Avatar
3. The multiverse is an extension of his Avatar.
I'm referring to True Form Arceus per his profile justifications.

The Arceus profile simply says the multiverse is a "part" of the True Form.

That would work if the multiverse is an infinitesmall part of him from what I was told.
If a 2-A structure is just a small fraction of him, compiled with other evidence of transcendence, then 2-A is not far fetched in this case, since the reason for 2-A is not his size alone.

I'm referring to True Form Arceus per his profile justifications.

The Arceus profile simply says the multiverse is a "part" of the True Form.

It's not wrong. Arceus is the Original Spirit in manifest form, the multiverse being an extension of that

So the multiverse is technically the "Physical" aspect/part of the Spirit. Quote because the multiverse has abstracts.

I have no problem with possibly, but I think a solid Low 1-C rating makes sense with Dovoths nature and already being way above 2-A baseline in an infinitesimal way. Plus, i think the comparison with True Arceus and Perpetual is fair so I see no reason it would contradict our standards.

(That being said I hope we keep the samespeed feat out of this, because Massively HyperSonic Low 1-C is too funny to pass up)

I have no problem with possibly, but I think a solid Low 1-C rating makes sense with Dovoths nature and already being way above 2-A baseline in an infinitesimal way. Plus, i think the comparison with True Arceus and Perpetual is fair so I see no reason it would contradict our standards.

(That being said I hope we keep the samespeed feat out of this, because Massively HyperSonic Low 1-C is too funny to pass up)
Thank you for your reply.

They recently got upgraded to Relativistic, possibly SoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back