• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Kurama (Kyübi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Royal Shichibukai versus The Strongest of the Tailed Beasts.

• Prime Kyubi
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both in Character
  • Victory via Incapacitatio
Battleground: New York City

who wins?

Donquixote Doflamingo: 7 (PaChi2, Knightofannihilation2, Frozone54666, LordGriffin1000, Kurapicas, RoyGundam, ZackMoon1234)

Kurama (Kyübi): 6 (Burning Full Fingers, ScarletFirefly, WilliamShadow, Dariel Senju, DodoNova2, Shadowbokunohero)

doffy due to much much better mobility, which is of great use against a huge target like kurama.

I'm leaning towards Kurama because of his bigger AoE, he can spam BijuuDamas all day long and Mingo can't really evade them. Also given his size and physical strength it's gonna be hard to restrain him in strings.

@Cin

I believe it comes from the fact that the Bijuu will reform eventually when they get destroyed as they are masses of chakra. But that kind of regen isn't useful for battle.

Actually biju can be killed, it's just they're resurrected some times after their death. However it's not something they can control.

You can kill a bijuu, they will resurrect. Iirc Kurama was worried about Naruto dying because it'd kill him too.

Actually, I'm not referring to their ability to resurrect after dying in a way. They can die, but not through conventional means.

Because the tailed beasts are pure chakra, they cannot actually be killed; if they or their jinchüriki die, their chakra will re-coalesce in time.

Tailed beasts are only said to die if their current hosts are killed in which case they will resurrect eventually. As shown in canon, none of them have ever been killed normally even against stronger opponents, just sealed or restrained in some form. I think it's because of this that Kurama took Hashirama's Shinsuusenju without a scratch, despite the fact that he was handling both Prime Kurama and Madara's Perfect Susanoo at the same time, withstood attacks from Obito who was obviously above everyone present at that time (and Obito's probably going to be upgraded to around Continent level while Kurama's getting downgraded to Large Mountain level) and from Momoshiki's Golem which is Moon level+ and he's Multi Continent level. I don't think those feats would scale to his durability, it's just a case of the tailed beasts not being able to be killed by normal means.

@Burning This is prime Kyubi, which means it is Kurama without a host. The Kyubi who fought the Golem was still inside naruto.

Kurama inside naruto is as strong as naruto since they both share the same chakra, but, if you fought Kurama inside naruto... you are fighting naruto.

Doffy's strings can go vary far and Kurama is a big target, plus doffy uses cutting damage. Which is the bane of almost all fiction especially anime. Not saying he'll instantly split him in half but he will be mor effective then blunt force damage.

Also in character Kurama doesn't really spam Biju Bombs. Don't get me wrong he does use them but he doesn't spam them like five every second, unlike doffy who only has strings and spams them. True Kurama's range with the Biju Bomb is large but if he shoots multiple in rapid secession they won't be as large or as powerful as a single charged one.

I'm going to go with Doflamingo

Change the battleground 'cause it's probably going to be destroyed by a Biju bomb in 5 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that Kurama in his prime could oneshot countries, if not continents. Also due to the nature of his existence, Kurama could probably outlast Doflamingo.

The only way I can see this go is that Doflamingo tries to attack Kurama, Kurama begins to bomb harder than 9/11 and Doflamingo runs for dear life.

Voting for Kurama.

And a reminder that Kurama prime is not the Kurama we all know and love who got sealed into Naruto. This Kurama is before half of himself got sealed away, and far more powerful - at his prime, he could probably solo all the other tailed beasts on his own, and win too with energy to spare.

This is irrelavent, but the same logic applies for 10-tails vs all of the tailed beasts; Kurama himself admitted this.

@Ghostly Owns

Kurama is rated at large Island Level just like Doflamigo. He isn't one shooting countries and damn sure not continents. He has more stamina then doffy but if he shoots of biju bombs he'll eventually run out of power (not fast but at a decent pace)

naruto has Low-Mid Regenerationn cuz kurama chakra so i think kurama sould have Low-Mid Regenerationn too

How big is Kurama exactly? I don't see his size being an issue seeing as how Zoro sliced Pica with ease and Luffy beating that massive kraken. If anything his size seems to be a massive disadvantage. Keep in mind that Bird Cage would be a perfect way to incap Kurama. And also it seems that Kurama is getting downgraded soon making this a stomp in Doffy's favor.

PaChi2 said:
@Burning This is prime Kyubi, which means it is Kurama without a host. The Kyubi who fought the Golem was still inside naruto.

Kurama inside naruto is as strong as naruto since they both share the same chakra, but, if you fought Kurama inside naruto... you are fighting naruto.
I know, but I fail to see how this takes away from my point, which is Doflamingo can't kill Kurama. Naruto himself is weaker than Obito. If Kurama had the same durability as Naruto or was as strong as him, he wouldn't be having trouble with Toneri's golem, while Naruto was handling Toneri himself with ease.

@Knight

They're Large Island level until the revisions go through. Also, incapacitation would have to be for a month.

I'd like to pipe in and state that comparing these two to other characters is not an acceptable way to support a vote.

You must look at each character's abilities and powers + feats and all of the statistics that would have a meaningful affect on the battle.

And I do believe that Kurama should have Low-Mid Regenerationn listed in his profile as well, unless Naruto was just gaining that healing factor due to a massive amount of chakra (Kurama) being stored in his body.

Kurama wins, with a much greater destructive power, an overwhelming resistance must be taken into account that it is not easy to harm that monster who is able to receive from the most powerful attacks of Naruto without scratches and other even more powerful with a superficial damage , Durability with Regenerationn. He is physically stronger than Doflamingo and that almost any One Piece character he remembers and should not be fooled by his size, is still too fast because Naruto Sage Mode was surprised by this same fact. It seems to me that Kurama is also smarter and more experienced. Doflamingo is a good rival but meh, lacks some necessary things to defeat Kurama.

Kurama is larger than Doflamingo and should be physically superior plus he can spam bijuu dama's like no ones business, also what Burning said earlier, Tailed Beasts cant be killed by conventional means also he has shown to be a good strategist in battle. vote going to Kurama

Kurama isnt stronger than Doffy.

Minato sealed 100% Kyuubi with ease and Minato had low chakra that time due to maintaining seal and using teleportation jutsu.

It was stated on Naruto manga. That Biju without host are weak because they cannot control their chakra properly. That why someone like Deidara easily defeated 3rd tail Biju without even going all out.

Why do you think Obito used the EDO of the biju to contain the biju. When Obito can control the biju properly with the chain already and yet he needed a host for it.

If u go back to flashback, Madara capable of fighting kyuubi..How did madara with just susanoo can survive from kyuubi biju dama then.

Madara on flashback isnt even strong compare to War Arc Madara.

and Doffy > War Arc Madara in term of physical and speed.

for those who keep saying being large > small..

Then u must be pretty ******** as Kyuubi is only same size as those Giant Frogs..and yet they werent even bigger than a building in konoha. U can stack 10 height of naruto and hes pretty much tall as kyuubi.

BTW this is Prime Kyubi. Meaning this is before War Arc Kyuubi/Before Flashback. Its pretty much the first kyuubi that madara fought and defeated easily.

Prime Kyuubi was defeated by Alive Madara + Susanoo.

Madara + Susanoo < Doffy would destroy Madara susanoo.

@Kurapicas

"Then u must be pretty ******** as Kyuubi is only same size as those Giant Frogs..and yet they werent even bigger than a building in konoha"

U503.0.04

@Kurapicas 1. The speed is equalized

2. good point but even without control, the arguments above are still valid

3.Prime Madara + Kurama >>> Edo Madara, please only compare the characters presented here so do not compare madara which is probably much stronger than doffy and: (madara did not use the raw force but genjutsu Face a kurama) Physically Madara> Doffy (Class T + vs Class T) & Other equal stat

@Kurapicas

Madara used genjutsu to control Kurama.Madara fought Hashi with kurama but it was his susanoo that tanked shinsuusenju wich is at least high 6c,Hashi destroyed only a part of his susanoo.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Kurapicas
"Then u must be pretty ******** as Kyuubi is only same size as those Giant Frogs..and yet they werent even bigger than a building in konoha"

U503.0.04

You have to understand the view perception. If u keep clicking next page and look when Kurama get closer to the village. Kurama wasnt that big...Also u have no proof if that was a Building or a normal house..

Bird Cage scales to Doffys durability correct? So Bird Cage can withstand blows equivalent to 645 Gigatons of tnt compared to Kuramas energy output which is only 1.175 Gigatons of tnt.

Guys, I literally put their profiles in the OP.

You can click on them to view their stats instead of literally comparing random people cross-verse.

Kurama can't die. Seriously, even if Doflamingo "kills" Kurama - he will just be reborn and can win by simply biding his time until Doflamingo dies of old age. Speaking of which, Kurama likely has Type 1 Immortality - but it is not mentioned in the profile

I think the victory condition is biased against Doflamingo

^ That'd still count as a win. Think of it this way Meliodas from NNT cannot die since he'll simply resurrect but said resurrection takes time. With Kurama he'd be reborn yes but he can still "Die" long enough for it to count as a win.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
^ That'd still count as a win. Think of it this way Meliodas from NNT cannot die since he'll simply resurrect but said resurrection takes time. With Kurama he'd be reborn yes but he can still "Die" long enough for it to count as a win.
This.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back