• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1) His profile needs an update then.

2) If it's 6-B then it should be restricted. Otherwise he one-shots.

Yeah, but that is why It says far higher for a reason it is anywhere between 6-C and 6-B. And 6-C revisions are going to be done soon, we just have too much shit to do first. And some members are a little tired so we are slowing down with revision stuff.

Well but if we have an accepted number that it's 6-C at worst then it should be restricted either way.

I agree with Calaca.

Also, Doffy can anchor himself using clouds, or even his clone. Neither of which Pain should be able to absorb.

depends on whether his clones ah energy based and he may not be able to absorb clouds but he can disperse them. The rinnengan allows him to change the weather.

The clone is made of strings.

Even if Pain disperse the clouds Doffy could just activate the Birdcage and use that to fly.

His clone is also made of strings. And they would need to see the strings attached to the clouds, which is very unlikely.

Also, has the move been used on anyone spamming attacks from dozens to hundreds of meters away? And what if Doffy just puts a wall of strings in front of himself? That's another potential way of stopping himself. Aside from the obvious awakening stuffs.

What move? the big shinra tensei? It destroyed everything 10s of kilometers away with 6-C+ powerI don tknow how 7-A level stuff can block it.

Chou Shinra Tensei should be restricted as I said above.

And no, he wasn't talking about that but the Bansho Tenin. If Pain tries to attract Doffy he could put a string barrier to stop him mid-air.

Rocker1189 said:
everything should be restricted lol.
If the ability is in a different tier then yes, it would be restricted. Otherwise this match would be a stomp.

Current Votes:-

Doffy: CinCameron20, Rin the Dragon Empress, PlumCrayfish 376, EmperorDoom25, TheC2, Litenric Teon, Calaca Vs - 7

Pain - Rocker1189 - 1

Check to see if I miss anybody or I counted your vote when you did not actually place a vote

@Astral

Essentially, Doffy has reasonable counters to most things Pain can do. Likely has better stamina, and better general range. He should be able to beat them down similar to how he fought Luffy. With awakening being a huge boon in Doffy's case.

@Rocker

Lol. Seems ironic, given Doffy's strings. Guess he's literally restricting abilities now. Inb4 Doffy gets power null.

@Calaca

Ha. We'll see. I actually need to go catch up. I always wait several months to a year to binge several chapters at once.

Doflamingo would win for the sole fact that his Physical stats are just that more superior than Pain.

Shinra Tensei would not really be an issue to Doflamingo and Chibaku tensei either other than that Pain is pretty much fodder.

doflamingo can one shot all of his path with a basic punch or any attack same with Main

Dbknowitall said:
Doflamingo would win for the sole fact that his Physical stats are just that more superior than Pain.
I would disagree on that; Pain is standing at 532 Megatons while Doffy is 419 Megatons. Pain is the one that is stronger physically here as it is right now

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a sec and ask some questions. How is Duffy and his kiting going to deal with:

That multiplying dog?

Pain's own air control via that bomb dropping bird

Being pulled in and slammed with rods

Pains keep getting brought back by the final path.

Does it infinitely multiply? I'm sure it can be ran through with several haki covered threads. Along with its summoner.

The bird can be rendered immobile. And the summoner killed.

Third point was discussed already.

That path is an issue, agreed. But unless the revival is instantaneous, it'll be too busy being bombarded with attacks from all directions. And if it is, once that Pain dies, it won't be an issue.

@Rocker

Agreed. This is very high diff for either side.

@

Q How Doffy will deal with summons?

A You means besides restricting them with strings, distracting them with his body double and/or killing the Summoning Pain similar to what Naruto did, pierce them with surprise attack with Awakening.

QHow will Doffy stop himself from being pull and stab with rod thing?

A You mean besides attaching himself with strings to stop his sudden momentum, use his Awaken ability to attack Pain when he is doing so to disrupt the technique. Even if he get stab, Doffy can pretty much heal from the stab wound. Dude took a durability negation attack from Law's haxy fruit and pretty much stitch that wound nicely and clean and proceed to take not much longer after that a major beating from a foe (G4 Luffy) who was pretty much stomping him for a good 10 minutes iirc and still proceed to get back up.

Q How will he deal with Pains keep getting brought back by final path?

A When he see that the Pain keep getting back up and see this one guy who most likely to be the one to resurrecting them....Doffy will most likely be gunning for him. Doffy is a smart dude so unless that pain is well hidden, which is impossible with Observation Haki then Doffy will most likely target him out of the bunch first.

All decent answers but there is an underlying assumption that Duffy can handle the numbers easily with a huge stat difference.

>>Does it infinitely multiply?

That would be a NLF, yet in the feats shows there is no known limit to work with. I'd say its overkill to do so forever but it is also overkill to think Duffy is taking it out with a few attks.

>>The bird can be rendered immobile. And the summoner killed.

Yes, it could be. Is Duffy going to be able to do that while also taking care of the other summons and paths all at the same time? Remember Naruto had help from the toads. Duffy is by himself here.

Luffy was weaker than Duffy until Gear 4. The stats if I have this right favour the pains (500 VS 400 megatons). Unless I'm missing something Duffy isn't going to just one-shot and no-sell his way through the numbers advantage.

i wanna go with pain. the guy has a full arsenal of his own, plus his many different rinnegan powers. he is extremely expirienced and skilled as hell. he is also pretty smart, about the same as doffy imo. i dont think he is as natural as doffy, but the expirience and 'jiraya tutoring' that he has under his belt can help with almost anything that doffy can throw at him. him and doffy are either quite equal, or pain surpasses him. going with pain

Pain can literally no sell Doffy's string attacks with almighty push.

Pain always protect the Gedo path. So I don't think he will be dying so soon when Doffy will have to go through Tendo who no sells his attacks

Also let's not forget the shared vision which allows them to see the attacks from Doffy even if they aren't looking straight at him as well as the fact that the summons can use it as well

The Tendo has a timeframe of 5 seconds within each ST. Doffy doesn't have such a problem and he can turn the battlefield into strings. Also, no selling? Doffy is vastly above the 420MT. He no-sells Gear 3rd who can one-shot people that can survive the Red Hawk and Gear 4th is much more above that. Doffy's way higher than that and his Durability should be high end Mountain if not above baseline Large Mountain.

This is why I don't want to use the Post TS characters yet. There are lots of things to be discussed like the Black Knight being far above 7-B and Doffy being High 7-A by himself.

>>This is why I don't want to use the Post TS characters yet. There are lots of things to be discussed like the Black Knight being far above 7-B and Doffy being High 7-A by himself.

I mean if you want to argue for a Duffy upgrade that's cool, but we can't apply it here yet.

Doffy tanking Gear 4th is valid, Fix.

Anyway, I'll bring some topics to the revision thread. You don't need to tell me quite the obvious thing, dude.

@AstralKing7 Did he? I recall him dodging the FRS because it was a bad thing for him.

Yes, Pain ST dispersed that of Naruto FRS quite easily. I believe that of dodging the FRS was during the end where the two was having their final showdown and Naruto throws two of them; the first one was cancel by Pain's ST and the second one he has to dodge because the second was coming in the gap of his 5 second cooldown.

Why are there arguments on no selling attacks when the AP difference isn't even 1.5x?

Doffy can launch far more attacks than Naruto. He can literally launch the entire battlefield at any Pain at once. That's surely enough to kill any individual Pain. The sheer quantity of attacks coming at once from everywhere is going to be incredibly difficult for Pain to deal with. Summons can't defeat several hundred threads covered in haki coming to fire them from multiple directions. In particular since, generally speaking, Doffy likely has a range advantage with regards to many of his attacks.

No ST scales above FRS which is the point I was making. Not anything dealing with durability. Pains ST can overcome FRS with ease.

Pains ST is 360 degrees. He can block from everyday and can use the attack in the air.

Also now that I think abut it they even have the speed advantage with shunshin.

Pain has many combination attacks. One especially with the Asura path. Tendo can easily just pull Doffy in and the strings won't really help if he doesn't have anything stronger than Tendo pulling him back

I don't understand why people argue Shinra tensei. Yes, it will be effective in defense against Doflamingo's attacks, but once it is used, there's a time-frame in which Tendo can not use it. 5 seconds minimum. If he does a large scale attack, he is rendered basically incapable of using his Tendo abilities for several minutes like against Naruto.

Basically: Doflamingo throws bullet strings, overheat, or his Black Knight at Tendo, all 3 being repelled by ST, but after that, Doflamingo turns the surrounding area into threads and attacks. He wont need a whole 5 seconds to continue his attack.

Also, Haki amplifies Doflamingo's AP and Durability further. If you want to argue statistics, it looks like it would be in favor of Doflamingo seeing as how he can change his fleshy constitution to that of steel on the fly.

@Astral - If Tendo is PULLING Doflamingo, and Doflamingo throws attacks in retaliation (desperation, or his strings holding him in place happen to snap--which is low chance considering he'd probably use everything he has to prevent himself from being dragged in. Luffy's Gear 3rd didn't even budge Doflamingo's threads despite inferior attacks being capable of stunning Doflamingo and causing him to bleed, so his thread durability is definitely higher than what you're suggesting), Tendo can NOT use Shinra Tensei at the same time. He can only use one or the other at once, and they both have the same 5 second cooldown.

Doflamingo's AP is significantly higher than 420MT w/ Awakening, even more-so with Haki.

Back