• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
um, isnt the 5 second thing only appliable to semi dead, tired, out of chakra pain, and not the pain we should be using, who has a healthy nagato, at full chakra, and well rested?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
um, isnt the 5 second thing only appliable to semi dead, tired, out of chakra pain, and not the pain we should be using, who has a healthy nagato, at full chakra, and well rested?
Nope. That cooldown is always there. You cannot spam Shinra Tensei.

doesnt edo nagato do that? along with a super shinra tensei, without the "timeout"? like, are we just gonna keep that there lol

Here is the scaling for for 7A characters in Naruto who scale to Kirin

Sasuke<Itachi<Pervy Sage<Kn4 Naruto<Sm Pervy Sage<Tendo Pain<SM Naruto<Tendo Pain with ST

Pain is far than strong enough to completely overcome doffys strings and even then his physical strength is still higher than Doffys

Seriously guys this is a team fight. If Doffy turns the surroundings into string Tendo Pain in character would escape with the animal path on her bird into the sky.

Your linear scaling doesn't even justify the reason for "Tendo completely overcoming doffys strings". That can't justify anything other than a SMALL margin in increase from Sasuke to Tendo Pain.

I may be wrong here, but didn't Pain admit that Jiraiya would have won if he had known there were 6 Pains from the start? (Even if I'm 100% wrong here, that does not refute my next point)

And even if we take that linear scaling to heart, there's no support that Tendo Pain is >>>>>>>>> Sasuke w/ Kirin (Basically trying to say he is licking High 7-A just from the basis of him being "stronger than x character, who is stronger than y, who is stronger than..."). You trying to suggest that Tendo one-shots Itachi's Susano with no issue? Keep in mind Sasuke neutralized Itachi's Susano with it and still managed to wound him.

And Doflamingo doesn't throw his awakening out at random. He kept it in reserve and used it to throw Luffy off very early in their final fight. If anything, he's going to use Parasito, realize it wont work, but still use his threads to tangle his opponents and begin dismembering them like he does in-character w/ Oars Jr, Smoker, Law, and almost Luffy.

A group-fight is useless when each of them have limited abilities, their opponent can make clones, shift the environment, has sensory abilities, can fly when only 1 of the 6 has a flight ability and the others require a summon, and Doflamingo has far superior stamina and his abilities don't tax him unlike with Tendo's ST having severe limitations.

Edit: The only actual issue Doflamingo has to worry about is his Haki not working due to excessively using it, and it gradually getting weaker. But he has never run into that issue despite being in the state he was by Chapter 783 (After Gamma Knife and Luffy had landed numerous haki-infused strikes), he kept using Haki up until 790, when he was defeated by an attack far stronger than attacks that previously broke his threads.

I know this is necro but I wanted to say this

there's nothing stopping the Tendo path from using Universal Pull if/when he realizes none of the 6 can get close to Dofi

then Human Path yeets his soul out while Tendo restrains Dofi

Mickey1940 said:
I know this is necro but I wanted to say this
there's nothing stopping the Tendo path from using Universal Pull if/when he realizes none of the 6 can get close to Dofi

then Human Path yeets his soul out while Tendo restrains Dofi
Pain using Universal pull is asking for death, Doflamingo is much much stronger than he is in H2h or physical stats by a massive margin, pulling him close is the worse move he can make, pain in this fight cant do anything, SHinra Tensei requires a 5 sec delay of which pain would use after just the first seconds of confrontation due to Mingo strings in which case the next several seconds pain would die due to no defense jutsu. .

Soul suck requires touch, Nagato used it against naruto after restraining naruto with his Summons.

Dofi would lose if he has no idea what's going on, which would happen

then multiple Pains could restrain him while the Human Path does his thing

I don't think Dofi is stronger than 5 Pains, so I doubt he would break out

plus can't Nagato use normal Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, as well as Rinnegan Genjutsu as well? cause almost every normal ninja has the ability to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Although it's not in-character for him to do so, there's nothing stopping him from resorting to Genjutsu if he can't do anything else. Plus if the Pains are dead, Nagato himself would still be alive, so...

Lol, if anything, this fight would be low-diff for Doflamingo. According to the rules, they would both start at max range of 4km, and Doflamingo generally starts with Parasito or Black Knight. Parasito wont work, as previously argued, but he'll send his Black Knight to engage the Pains, who would automatically assume him to be the real opponent. Even if they manage to defeat the Black Knight, it would likely take great effort, and Doflamingo will swoop in and take at least one of the Pains out before the rest are fully aware of his presence.

@Mickey - "Dofi would lose if he has no idea what's going on, which would happen" Because the Pains will totally 100% understand Doflamingo's abilities from glancing at him, and thus be more likely to win? I think not. You're being incredibly biased with that statement. None of the Pains are strong enough to contend with Doflamingo individually in any case.

He'll one-shot most of them and take Tendo down in short order. He probably doesn't even have to fight at all. His Black Knight is >>838MT and incredibly difficulty to kill, and would defeat some of the Pains on its own. "I don't think Dofi is stronger than 5 Pains" uhm, he is. He's around 2.5GT via powerscaling (Haki bolstering his stats further), and none of them compare to that. It's like if 5 toddlers tried to jump on a grown man (First of all, they'd never be able to since they'd either leap into his threads that he would surely be utilizing as a defense mechanism, or dodge/counter attack because he has Kenbunshoku and will be aware of what they are going to do before they take action). Doflamingo doesn't even have to move to use his powers, and would likely kill half of them before anything even goes wrong.

He never used Genjustu in character, winning or losing against anyone. Nothing here is going to sway him to do so, even if he's about to lose his last Pain, and all 6 of them are restricted to specific abilities.

I did not know that 4km was starting range. That changes a lot of things

I was thinking that Nagato isn't stupid enough to not formulate a plan if he sees Dofi 1 shotting everyone, while Dofi wouldn't care enough since the Pains are weak. And although I agree that the Pains have no idea what he could do, the Pains are actually going to formulate plans to kill Dofi, while Dofi would probably dick around.

Also I made that comment before I realized Dofi was upgraded to High 7A

Back