• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Two characters with blonde, spiky hair and blue eyes duke it out!

Johnny Test vs Naruto Uzumaki

Chunin Exams Finals to Konoha Crush Naruto and Base Johnny will be used (8-B+ keys).

Johnny's equipment will be restricted.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Konoha Village.

konohagakure_by_borutoshots_deqsre4-pre.jpg

Naruto:

Johnny:

Inconclusive:

artworks-Za9zo0C6zev1iqWA-5uYmEQ-t500x500.jpg

Does Naruto have any way to take down Johnny with other methods than CQC/H2H?

Johnny has Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance, which makes him a whole tank.

Johnny just goes punch punch, kick kick with Toon Force in this key.
Naruto's Shadow Clones should be able to take some hits from Johnny since he does have the advantage in terms of AP and Durability. It's not like within one punch their instantly gonna be poofed especially with a slightly weaker opponent.

I think overwhelming Johnny here could be good for Naruto, the guy does not have his equipment or something which means if Johnny is like more skilled like Naruto or some shit, idk how to confirm that, he can literally bust out a shitton of shadow clones to the point theres over a thousand of him. These thousands of clones can try punching Johnny Test all at once similar to how all of these clones began to bully Partial Gaara so hard that he transformed into Full Shukaku

Naruto's Shadow Clones should be able to take some hits from Johnny since he does have the advantage in terms of AP and Durability. It's not like within one punch their instantly gonna be poofed especially with a slightly weaker opponent.

I think overwhelming Johnny here could be good for Naruto, the guy does not have his equipment or something which means if Johnny is like more skilled like Naruto or some shit, idk how to confirm that, he can literally bust out a shitton of shadow clones to the point theres over a thousand of him. These thousands of clones can try punching Johnny Test all at once similar to how all of these clones began to bully Partial Gaara so hard that he transformed into Full Shukaku
I mean, surviving being crushed, squished, and flattened is going to be pretty hard to overwhelm.

Don't really know who's more skilled between the two.

i feel like naruto takes this one

He is stronger,can make thousands of clones, and its arguably a more skilled fighter

From what I understand, Johnny's Toon Force stuff is inconsistent especially when he is outside his super hero costume. His limbs can get a cast after being broken for example.
Leaning on Naruto eventually getting the win after Shadow Clone spam.

Doesn't Naruto's power get split into each clone, or are they all the same power?

I vaguely remember someone saying something like this.

Doesn't Naruto's power get split into each clone, or are they all the same power?

That was implied in Part 1 of Naruto but it got retconned hard later to where they're just slightly inferior to the original.

The power gets reduced to an unspecified extent, but the amount of Chakra gets distributed equally for Shadow Clones.

0319-006.png
0611-008.png
0638-023.png

But feat wise there should be a cap for how much the power gets reduced and the reduction is not linear; Naruto doesn't get 1000s of times weaker when he makes thousands of clones, and he can still fight Juubidara and Kaguya after making a few clones.

Naruto after making a shitton of shadow clones clearly didn't get weaker by a lot or else Gaara could have just tanked all of the hits Naruto threw at him but nah he cried and transformed to le shukaku.

naruto after making like a shitton of clones was still able to harm kaguya

its really not that big of a deal for him

Back