• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh I lowkey wish it was the real profile it'd make for some fun ass matches and memes in the wiki
Just make a profile on joke battles wiki
We are shown a training montage, and training montages = big upgrades
Boutta jinx it and we only get tier 9 feats in the movie. That one planetoid feat was actually just a really tiny rock that Thor electrocuted and it was a close up

Boutta jinx it and we only get tier 9 feats in the movie. That one planetoid feat was actually just a really tiny rock that Thor electrocuted and it was a close up
I will forever be the prophet as I was with Wanda and I've declared it for the longest that Thor will have big gains and set another new standard for the MCU and this will be 6-A or high 6-A Meta (Watch we still get a tier 5 feat too)

Zeus's gonna Flick Ultron's Infinity Stones and Wanda's Magic away
images
AND THEN ALONG CAME ZEUS

Just made me wonder. Imagine if we get like tier 5 or even tier 4 Thor scaling but we can't scale it back to the rest of the cast because of some WOG statement saying he got stronger or him getting back in shape keeping it from scaling lmao
That's exactly how it is already, WoG and all considering he's going into the realm of gods in this movie

We just don't know if anyone is gonna scale or not besides the possible Lady Thor

That's exactly how it is already, WoG and all considering he's going into the realm of gods in this movie

We just don't know if anyone is gonna scale or not besides the possible Lady Thor
it'll scale to zeus since his lightning is being used by valkyrie to fight him it would at least scale

Welp this is a bruh moment. Wait til Thor ends up being like 1000x stronger than Captain Marvel despite her being called the "strongest avenger" or whatever her title was

Welp this is a bruh moment. Wait til Thor ends up being like 1000x stronger than Captain Marvel despite her being called the "strongest avenger" or whatever her title was
Does anyone really care about Captain Marvel though? I mean when MoM, Ant-Man, Guardians 3 and Thor were announced to be delayed there was an outcry every time. But Captain Marvel 2 getting delayed? Radio silence.

One more thing, I saw from Strange's profile he wasn't given illusion creation even though he used an illusion of himself to trick Wanda into the Mirror Dimension. Is it too late to add that or did we decide against it in the end?

Does anyone really care about Captain Marvel though? I mean when MoM, Ant-Man, Guardians 3 and Thor were announced to be delayed there was an outcry every time. But Captain Marvel 2 getting delayed? Radio silence.
More or less. All other movies are (were for MoM) promising epic stuff involving heroes we have known for a long time so we already more or less love them. By comparison, Captain Marvel is pretty meh, she's relatively cool but nothing spectacular and she has had a pretty low love record for now

More or less. All other movies are (were for MoM) promising epic stuff involving heroes we have known for a long time so we already more or less love them. By comparison, Captain Marvel is pretty meh, she's relatively cool but nothing spectacular and she has had a pretty low love record for now
I think the biggest reason for that is because she was a "role model" first and a character second. I still remember laughing at the MCU Facebook page where the dev team said they'd make Carol more interesting by "making her more powerful" to which literally EVERYONE was like "as opposed to you know making her an interesting character." The simple fact is she's presented as having no flaws and being unstoppable and more powerful than anything, so where is the humanity, the relatability and most importantly, the struggle? If there's no risk, there's no reward. Thor, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange and Hulk start of very powerful and Cap, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Iron Man start off ridiculously good at everything, but they were CHARACTERS first, they had flaws, weaknesses and struggles and a distinct personality. Carol doesn't really have those things (and Brie Larson running around like she owned the place when she debuted didn't help). I don't think she's the worst character ever and I think with a few touch-ups to her storyline and character she could be something really good, but she's literally the only MCU movie franchise I can't bring myself to get behind (not all that fussed about Ms. Marvel because of that too) and apparently neither can a lot of people. Even my friend (who's very liberal) said that she thinks CM is a boring character and her least favourite.
Again, not the worst and I do think Ms. Marvel will be a good show, but she's my least favourite of them all for a reason.

I think the biggest reason for that is because she was a "role model" first and a character second. I still remember laughing at the MCU Facebook page where the dev team said they'd make Carol more interesting by "making her more powerful" to which literally EVERYONE was like "as opposed to you know making her an interesting character." The simple fact is she's presented as having no flaws and being unstoppable and more powerful than anything, so where is the humanity, the relatability and most importantly, the struggle? If there's no risk, there's no reward. Thor, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange and Hulk start of very powerful and Cap, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Iron Man start off ridiculously good at everything, but they were CHARACTERS first, they had flaws, weaknesses and struggles and a distinct personality. Carol doesn't really have those things (and Brie Larson running around like she owned the place when she debuted didn't help). I don't think she's the worst character ever and I think with a few touch-ups to her storyline and character she could be something really good, but she's literally the only MCU movie franchise I can't bring myself to get behind (not all that fussed about Ms. Marvel because of that too) and apparently neither can a lot of people. Even my friend (who's very liberal) said that she thinks CM is a boring character and her least favourite.
Again, not the worst and I do think Ms. Marvel will be a good show, but she's my least favourite of them all for a reason.
I mean, there are overpowered and invincible characters who are genuinely good, like Anos Voldigoad or Gilgamesh from Fate. But yeah, you basically summed up everything there was to say

His voice also isn’t deconstruction. It’s just so high in ap that strange vanished into thin air like that.

I’m still against making a profile for blackbolt. Why are we making a profile for a guy who’s speed, dura, physical AP, LS, striking strength, stamina, and intelligence are all unknown. The dude has literally one feat in a flashback and absolutely zero combat scenes. He’s a cameo character who’s one and only job is to die in a horrific way.

His voice also isn’t deconstruction. It’s just so high in ap that strange vanished into thin air like that.

I’m still against making a profile for blackbolt. Why are we making a profile for a guy who’s speed, dura, physical AP, LS, striking strength, stamina, and intelligence are all unknown. The dude has literally one feat in a flashback and absolutely zero combat scenes. He’s a cameo character who’s one and only job is to die in a horrific way.
Because rules of cool, if there is cool characters he/she deserve a profile

To be fair we could at least presume his voice travels at the same speed as anyone else's

Isn't Inhumans canon until further notice?
I'd say so especially since we directly mentioned the inhumans by name and had a variant of the literal same actor to play a variant of the same blackbolt we saw in the show it's at least more canon than agents of shield since it's actually gotten a real mention and callback

"Athletic Human with Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions" for Black Bolt should be fine imo. The other Illuminati were able to fight Scarlet Witch and he had also fought Thanos, I don't see why his speed couldn't be comparable to the others

"Athletic Human with Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions" for Black Bolt should be fine imo. The other Illuminati were able to fight Scarlet Witch and he had also fought Thanos, I don't see why his speed couldn't be comparable to the others
I think this is fair tbh

We didn’t see the details of the fight and had no idea what he did to contribute. He and the other Illuminati also put up zero fight against Wanda aside from maybe Monica. He literally died before the fight started. I don’t see why we’re even arguing about this because shouldn’t get a profile to begin with. He is an irrelevant cameo character who has one singular tier 8 feat and no fight scenes.

Back