• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd also believe that Wanda should get a new key for the darkhold considering that she was doing a lot of her stuff from WandaVision with significantly much more ease such as illusions, reality warping (doing it thought based instead of needing her hand flicks, and in a weaker body too), oh yeah and the entire HEX which she directly in the movie called easy (despite visually struggling with it back in WandaVision). And similar to Strange's evolution from DS1 to later MCU appearances, she should be reasonably FAR more skilled with her magic than she was in WandaVision, when the one thing she knew how to do properly was cast magic nulling runes. And her mindset is far different in general, being FAR more willing to use any of her hax in combat, something her WandaVison self did not do whatsoever.
After reading through the blog and remembering a couple things I'd like to add onto this a little

The blog has the Darkhold as an optional equipment which doesn't feel right since she has access to it from the entire time she took it from Agatha until its destruction and is something she can essentially summon at any point in time. If she had a darkhold key it would become standard. Wanda was also tanking hits in Multiverse of Madness a lot better than she was in WandaVision when she was getting tossed around by Agatha. Her force in the mindscape (or whatever the hell the MCU calls their mind realm) is also much better as she went from being overpowered by Agatha to being portrayed as some kind of unstoppable cloud that ended up killing CHARLES XAVIER near instantly. She also in WandaVision had to be point blank to even get into Agatha's head, meanwhile she showed herself to be much stronger in Multiverse of Madness while operating from an entirely different universe.

After reading through the blog and remembering a couple things I'd like to add onto this a little

The blog has the Darkhold as an optional equipment which doesn't feel right since she has access to it from the entire time she took it from Agatha until its destruction and is something she can essentially summon at any point in time. If she had a darkhold key it would become standard. Wanda was also tanking hits in Multiverse of Madness a lot better than she was in WandaVision when she was getting tossed around by Agatha. Her force in the mindscape (or whatever the hell the MCU calls their mind realm) is also much better as she went from being overpowered by Agatha to being portrayed as some kind of unstoppable cloud that ended up killing CHARLES XAVIER near instantly. She also in WandaVision had to be point blank to even get into Agatha's head, meanwhile she showed herself to be much stronger in Multiverse of Madness while operating from an entirely different universe.
sorry it's taking so long I'm having to explain the MCU cosmology to prevent a downgrade in another thread so i'm gathering scans because apparently it's not believed that the multiverse is infinite by some...

would this be better?

Keys:
New to her powers | Infinity War through Wandavision(pre-Scarlet Witch awakening) | The Scarlet Witch (Wandavision finale and onward)

or would you rather a entire separate key for wandavison before the finale when she becomes the scarlet witch? something like this:

New to her powers | Infinity War and Endgame | Wandavision(pre-Scarlet Witch awakening) | The Scarlet Witch (Wandavision finale and onward)

also I don't have much left to type I'm finishing up the scaling section so when I'm done should we start the CRT tonight or wait until tomorrow?

would this be better?

Keys:
New to her powers | Infinity War through Wandavision(pre-Scarlet Witch awakening) | The Scarlet Witch (Wandavision finale and onward)

or would you rather a entire separate key for wandavison before the finale when she becomes the scarlet witch? something like this:

New to her powers | Infinity War and Endgame | Wandavision(pre-Scarlet Witch awakening) | The Scarlet Witch (Wandavision finale and onward)
more like the latter one but I had some different naming in mind.

New to her powers | Infinity War & Endgame | WandaVision | Multiverse of Madness/Darkhold (Not sure which one works best. Leaning towards ‘Darkhold’ but either works I think)

I’m not as big as mentioning the scarlet witch in the keys anymore, when the WandaVision crt was originally done I wanted to recognize it in the keys as it was at the time treated like her final character progression, but that’s not really the case anymore.

I’m not as big as mentioning the scarlet witch in the keys anymore, when the WandaVision crt was originally done I wanted to recognize it in the keys as it was at the time treated like her final character progression, but that’s not really the case anymore.
that's a fair point, pretty understandable too I'm fine with switching the name up
New to her powers | Infinity War & Endgame | WandaVision | Multiverse of Madness/Darkhold (Not sure which one works best. Leaning towards ‘Darkhold’ but either works I think)
I'll make the relevant changes so we don't have to discuss it during the CRT

BTW GUYS I'VE FINISHED EVERYTHING ELSE AND ITS READY TO GO!!!

that's a fair point, pretty understandable too I'm fine with switching the name up

I'll make the relevant changes so we don't have to discuss it during the CRT

BTW GUYS I'VE FINISHED EVERYTHING ELSE AND ITS READY TO GO!!!
Just say the word guys and we can start the CRT

Also should wanda's LS physically only be average human since she actually yanked those guys through reflections with her own hands I think athletic human would work much better for a baseline

i'd say multiverse of madness works better since she'll have the darkhold listed seperately on her abilities and such anyways and for the fact that not all her new abilities are from the darkhold
Wanda should have a note onto the updated blog about her destroying all the books isn't High 3-A

i'd say multiverse of madness works better since she'll have the darkhold listed seperately on her abilities and such anyways and for the fact that not all her new abilities are from the darkhold
I was leaning towards darkhold because of the statement that it makes its user stronger (or at least I'm pretty sure that was mentioned) but Multiverse of Madness is fine.

I was leaning towards darkhold because of the statement that it makes its user stronger (or at least I'm pretty sure that was mentioned) but Multiverse of Madness is fine.
it does make her stronger but she also is just stronger on her own to begin with after becoming the scarlet witch and training more that's at least my logic behind it

Also, for the P&A section she should have her new abilities from the movie be in a completely new tab titled multiverse of madness and since there's only one known spell that's specifically from the darkhold, just put possession next to parenthesies saying (with the darkhold [insert dreamwalking explanation])

Also, for the P&A section she should have her new abilities from the movie be in a completely new tab titled multiverse of madness and since there's only one known spell that's specifically from the darkhold, just put possession next to parenthesies saying (with the darkhold [insert dreamwalking explanation])
she does look again

Okay looks good. Just one problem though, doesn't have to do anything with you or anything MoM related for that matter. It's actually kinda my fault, but we need to get imagur scans for the WandaVision abilities, as most of the videos have become unavailable, and imagur is largely preferred on the wiki.

Also wanted to get you guys thoughts on this, this is currently what Wanda's AP section will look like :

Street level physically (Was trained in physical combat and should be superior to the average human). At least Mountain level+ with Magic (Capable of restraining Vision and sending him through several floors, casually tore out Vibranium Ultron's core) | Street level physically. At least Island level with Magic (Single-handedly pushed back Thanos with an energy blast for a considerable amount of time when destroying the Mind Stone at the same time, despite Thanos shielding himself with a barrier, with the Titan even breathing heavily after overpowering her. Later in Endgame she severely overpowered Thanos again, destroying his sword and armor, causing him to call in bombardment in fear, and according to Kevin Feige would have killed him. Capable of destroying the Mind Stone, as her powers are of a comparable level to the Stone's own) | Street level physically. At least Island level with Magic (Much more powerful than before) | Building level physically (Should be comparable if not superior to Strange in strength). At least Island level with Magic (Has grown exponentially in power after becoming the Scarlet Witch and studying the darkhold being much more powerful than before, stated to be stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme, making her stronger than any sorcerer including Strange who could absorb and better control Chavez's powers. Could easily destroy the dragons that Strange conjured, and knock out Wong, defeated the Illuminati in a less powerful body while being unable to use her full power with WoG having this to say)

However me and @OneBleachHurricane were discussing and wanted to get your opinions on this before making any changes or doing the CRT:

Street level physically (Was trained in physical combat and should be superior to the average human). At Least Wall level up to at least Mountain level+ with Magic (Can easily destroy Ultron Sentries, capable of restraining Vision and sending him through several floors, casually tore out Vibranium Ultron's core) | Street level physically. Small Building level+, possibly Building level up to at least Island level with Magic (Should be as strong if not stronger than before. Single-handedly pushed back Thanos with an energy blast for a considerable amount of time when destroying the Mind Stone at the same time, despite Thanos shielding himself with a barrier, with the Titan even breathing heavily after overpowering her. Later in Endgame she severely overpowered Thanos again, destroying his sword and armor, causing him to call in bombardment in fear, and according to Kevin Feige would have killed him. Capable of destroying the Mind Stone, as her powers are of a comparable level to the Stone's own) | Street level physically. At least Small Building level+, possibly Building level up to at least Island level with Magic (Much more powerful than before) | Building level physically (Should be comparable if not superior to Strange in strength). At least Multi-City Block level up to at least Island level with Magic (Has grown exponentially in power after becoming the Scarlet Witch and studying the darkhold being much more powerful than before, stated to be stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme, making her stronger than any sorcerer including Strange who could absorb and better control Chavez's powers. Could easily destroy the dragons that Strange conjured, and knock out Wong, defeated the Illuminati in a less powerful body while being unable to use her full power with WoG having this to say)

Looks pretty decent, but is adding a 9-B rating to a key to her magic really that necessary?
the reasoning for the lower ends is because at every moment she's likely not using her 100 percent at every moment but yeah that should probably be 9-A huh?

the reasoning for the lower ends is because at every moment she's likely not using her 100 percent at every moment but yeah that should probably be 9-A huh?
I still don't see any point in just slapping on a tier 9 rating on her magic, it shouldn't vary at all

Yeah no I disagree, I don't exactly understand what would require us to put a range for her magic. Just because she's not blowing up an island every time she tosses a hex blast doesn't mean her magic varies.
I'm more of mind for the version we already have as well but it needs to be discussed since it was brought up

Yeah that's not how this site works. Virtually all characters aren't using their 100% at every moment. If we gave everyone a range for their tiering for not going all out all the time we should put on goku's profile that he's 9-A through 3-A in base cuz he was holding back once and got a small bruise from a bullet.

Yeah that's not how this site works. Virtually all characters aren't using their 100% at every moment. If we gave everyone a range for their tiering for not going all out all the time we should put on goku's profile that he's 9-A through 3-A in base cuz he was holding back once and got a small bruise from a bullet.
yeah lol ik this that's exactly why this is just being brought up for discussion and isn't indicative or a real rating

I agree to this. The up to rating is very unnecessary. It's better to go with option 1

If anyone is wondering why comic profiles show tiering for holding back is because comic characters work in a way where you have characters who clearly have several higher feats than many of their opponents but will end up being shown fighting on even grounds with several characters who have undeniably lower feats on many different occasions and so showing the tier at which they are when they hold back is the only good way to properly catalog them, and them alone.

okay with that out of the way we should be all done and ready to start the CRT

@Valiant_Abyss
We'll likely have to wait until release because there's no way we'll find all of the abilities being displayed on youtube and also on top of that keep them long enough to upload them imgur

That's fine, I just wanted yall to be aware of it. I think most of them are pretty easy to find. I'll just go ahead and detail the scenes where all the scans are so we know them when we get around to converting them.

Astral Projection (Was seen reading the Darkhold in an astral form while boiling tea with her physical body) Post credits scene
Wouldn't that also be Body Puppetry since she was still able to control her body despite her Astral Form/Soul/Consciousness not being inside the body?

In comparison, a regular Astral Projection leaves the body in a more or less comatose state.

Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated The Vision with all his previous powers, appearance, and personality), Scene where she creates vison.
Shouldn't she also have Memory Manipulation and Information Manipulation since she gave West View Vision all of the memories and information he had prior to his deaths?

Shouldn't she also have Memory Manipulation and Information Manipulation since she gave West View Vision all of the memories and information he had prior to his deaths?
Vision did not remember shit. All vision knew was that he was a robot with powers and in love with wanda. iirc vision has an argument in episode 3 where he blatantly states he has no clue where he is.

Vision did not remember shit. All vision knew was that he was a robot with powers and in love with wanda. iirc vision has an argument in episode 3 where he blatantly states he has no clue where he is.
She'd still have Information Manipulation because he's still given made up knowledge and information about the people and place they live, as well as the knowledge and information of when, where, and how to use his powers.

Back