• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reads Wanda Removes Black...
Sees a picture of Maria Rambeau
Me as an Asian:
f.gif

Sounds about right!
Really hoping we can make an amendment to that because it's criminally low for what he's capable of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You can just make a case in the CRT I'm literally begging for people to make any case at all because the stats presented are the safest options but they're being left with room for much higher tiers

You can just make a case in the CRT I'm literally begging for people to make any case at all because the stats presented are the safest options but they're being left with room for much higher tiers
I would make a CRT myself but the problem is just finding the stone-cold feats to back it up :confused:
We all know Strange is WAY stronger than Tier 8 but until we see something that conclusively proves that the admins won't accept it. Frankly I think if they did a quick fight between Thanos and Doctor Strange in Endgame where he just used raw power and no hax we'd be in the clear (plus it would have been awesome!)

I would make a CRT myself but the problem is just finding the stone-cold feats to back it up :confused:
We all know Strange is WAY stronger than Tier 8 but until we see something that conclusively proves that the admins won't accept it. Frankly I think if they did a quick fight between Thanos and Doctor Strange in Endgame where he just used raw power and no hax we'd be in the clear (plus it would have been awesome!)
Yeah he'd already be one of the higher 6-Cs if he had a raw magic power fight with thanos but nope

Still though I'm practically begging for even the smallest thing for why strange to be higher and no one's giving anything lol I'm gonna cry like just say anything bruh😭😭😭

Yeah he'd already be one of the higher 6-Cs if he had a raw magic power fight with thanos but nope

Still though I'm practically begging for even the smallest thing for why strange to be higher and no one's giving anything lol I'm gonna cry like just say anything bruh😭😭😭
I know the feel bro 😭😭
All I can say is that the next time the good Doctor shows up, he'd BETTER give us a feat that puts him at 6-C square (hell with how much stronger he gets with each movie we could well be looking at Tier 5, 4 or even 3!) and let us rest in peace!!

Honestly you can still make a case saying Thanos applaused his skills and his power and was forced to make use of really advanced abilities from the Stones to fight him so it's clear he considered he needed a great deal of power to fight him

Maybe we can have a "likely/possibly 6-C"?

Honestly you can still make a case saying Thanos applaused his skills and his power and was forced to make use of really advanced abilities from the Stones to fight him so it's clear he considered he needed a great deal of power to fight him

Literally copy and paste this into the CRT please

That's a good point!
There's also the fact that out of all the characters in MoM, Stephen was literally the ONLY one to give Wanda a hard time and she even regarded him as a genuine threat (not enough to actively try to kill him but she's definitely wary of him). The movie also states that Strange is also by far THE biggest threat to the Multiverse (even compared to Wanda!) and he did better against her when the likes of Captain Marvel and Black Bolt did nothing (though with BB he was killed before he could use his power)
Surely some of that could justify a "likely 6-C" tier rating?

I'm bored. Mini-discussion topic:

Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch vs Infinity Ultron.

Both in character but Vultron is missing his power stone and time stone, which for the purpose of this battle, conveniently reduced his AP down to 6-C.

Who wins?

I'm bored. Mini-discussion topic:

Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch vs Infinity Ultron.

Both in character but Vultron is missing his power stone and time stone, which for the purpose of this battle, conveniently reduced his AP down to 6-C.

Who wins?
Sub-Rela speed means he can deadass just rip her apart lmao. Or use the reality stone to turn her into jelly before she can do anything

Can't Ultron just simply slice her in half and just call it a day?
eh she's much higher than what thanos scales to they can both stomp him no diff with raw power tbh but with how much at least wanda has I'd say her shields could block his beam

Also given the dude doesn't have the power stone, Wanda would probably just easily block whatever punch he threw and just wipe his ass from existence.

Literally only possible way I see him winning is Wanda for some reason not outright vapourizing his ass, or warping him, or any of the other things she could do to him and her seeing he's in Vision's body and getting confused and him getting lucky enough to hit her while she's confused. The chances of that though are like miniscule and she'd basically just kill him in this situation 100x over

Back